Sign in to follow this  
TYsiEK

Bell 412 project

Looking good, though the nose looks like its been rammed into..

I would post this on opflash but im going to sleep, its almost 1:30 in the morning here and im sooooooooo tired.

I'll do it then, my post Friday night hangover has cleared up smile.gif

Edit: Dude, pic 5 has 2 V-22's in it, tell me my hangover has really cleared and I'm not seeing things???

cool chopper Tysiek any release date?

And what is status on V-22 Osprey are you using Osprey script or make it chopper class but then a little more speed than normal choppers the V-22 is one of the addons I awaited long time Tysiek stop teasing us and release first the V-22 m8 wink.gif

I get relase V-22 when BIS relase a 1.8x patch for Polish OFP version. I have 1.75 and VTOL scripts is unavailble for my OFP. So i can't test my Osprey with realistic simulation. The textures from Bell 412 is from first beta version smile.gif. And the 5 screenshot is some like a presentation from coming soon USMC air transport pack or PT Pack (TYsiEK Productions Pack)

lol, looks like everybody is more interrested in your osprey than in your chopper which also looks pretty nice

the USMC doesnt use Bell 412's, they use UH-1N's and UH-1Y's(or will be using the latter) (Bell 212's and the H-1 upgrade version)

the differences:

Bell 212

bell212.gif

Bell 412

bell_412.gif

UH-1Y

UH-1Y.jpg

HueyUpgrade.JPG

I know i know but it's just my fiction smile.gif . Like Su-25 with helicopter simulation and Harrier name (just remaked cpp) by some guy wink.gif .