Sign in to follow this  
theevancat

Zeus Units Visibile (But Also Not Visible)

I've been out of the game a about a year and a half and am trying to update my units to the Eden editor standard.

So my problem here is that, in the Zeus spawn menu, if I do not have any units already spawned (with the editor) then nothing from my faction appears in the Zeus spawn menu. If I spawn an infantryman in the editor and try to use Zeus, then all the infantry are available to spawn (everything defined in that PBO), but none of the vehicles. If I spawn a vehicle, then everything is available in Zeus with no problems.

I have the units defined in my CfgPatches and have them set to CuratorScope = 2 in the config, so I can't for the life of me figure out what's been going on. I've been looking for the issue for a few days with no progress. I can post some of my configs if you want, but I don't seem to be doing anything differently from what I used to do around mid 2015 to get these to work.

Could have steam messaged me brah.

Spoiler

You need to make a new SubCategory or use a premade. I recommend making one of your own for ease of seperation.

You make it like a CfgVehicleClass.

class CfgEditorSubcategories {
    class TEC_W/e {
        displayname = "YourName";
    };

Then you add this to a unit, and it will show up in Eden.

editorsubcategory="YourCategory";

With the Zeus thing, make sure you have it set to access All addons, not just the ones in current scenario in the module settings.

Edited by PolyG
Bollocks.