silola

X-Cam-Taunus Version 1.1

25 minutes ago, Ykyu said:

Hello, i have a problem. I also post this message on the Steam WorkShop of  Taunus. I can't use this map with my mods and my game crash but all is ok when i play without mods. Also with only one modded car. So someone know how to help me please ? And i would use this map for my french-belgian server. 

So thanks in advance for solving my problem, and tell me if I am in the possibility of using your card.
Regards, Lucas

(Sorry for my English, i was bad at school ;) )

At first you give the answer to yourself to some point... if it runs without mods, you should perhaps search in the mods you are using if you can find the issue therein.

Second...taunus map is a pretty hardware demanding map and maybe the system is just not powerful enough to run mods and the map at the same time.

I run this map on my own and use all the big mods like RHS ACE...without any serious problems.

Third, of course you are able to use the map if you follow the rules (license) givin on top of this thread.

best regards

Chaser

5 minutes ago, eh chaser said:

At first you give the answer to yourself to some point... if it runs without mods, you should perhaps search in the mods you are using if you can find the issue therein.

Second...taunus map is a pretty hardware demanding map and maybe the system is just not powerful enough to run mods and the map at the same time.

I run this map on my own and use all the big mods like RHS ACE...without any serious problems.

Third, of course you are able to use the map if you follow the rules (license) givin on top of this thread.

best regards

Chaser

Precisely, the map does not work with any mods. Even with only one, car mod (Audi RS6 before) the map does not work. I stay in the load for 10 minutes until the game crashes. So I don't think the problem comes from MoD. Regarding my machine, I play on a server completely modded, with a map created by them, as well as with 24 mod ... So I don't know. I may be checking the local files, we'll see later.

1 minute ago, Ykyu said:

Precisely, the map does not work with any mods. Even with only one, car mod (Audi RS6 before) the map does not work. I stay in the load for 10 minutes until the game crashes. So I don't think the problem comes from MoD. Regarding my machine, I play on a server completely modded, with a map created by them, as well as with 24 mod ... So I don't know. I may be checking the local files, we'll see later.

I don´t get your point buddy. This is the Map thread...you say it is working without mods...okay awesome.

And then it is not working anymore if you load a mod. I have no idea how i can help you more then i have tried to do already.

Regards

Chaser

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eh chaser said:

I don´t get your point buddy. This is the Map thread...you say it is working without mods...okay awesome.

And then it is not working anymore if you load a mod. I have no idea how i can help you more then i have tried to do already.

Regards

Chaser

Thank you for answering me so quickly, I will let you know if there is a problem similar to mine

Regards

Lucas

On 10.10.2017 at 9:44 AM, Ykyu said:

Thank you for answering me so quickly, I will let you know if there is a problem similar to mine

Regards

Lucas

I know it´s more than a month ago that you guys talked about that issue, but anyways.

Ykyu, first of all, what you are saying doesnt make any sense. You know why? You say that Taunus would not run with any mod...which is in fact false because Taunus requires a bunch of Addons (mods) in order to run at all. The problem is that many other people can run the map + additional mods without crashes, so giving this fact I´d assume that the problem rather rests on your side for most of the part.

Are you familiar with the ArmA errorlogfile called .rpt?

If not let me know and I´ll guide you through the process, if you are familiar with that so I recommend to delete the file, and run ArmA with Taunus and required Addons (those that are needed to run Taunus at all) plus those addons that cause the game to crash, then check the rpt. That´ll tell you whats causing the crash...well, mostley at least :)

Is there a script or workaround to get the AI to jump over a fence? Am working on a cti mission and the AI is frequently getting stuck in fenced in areas. I realize this is not a problem with your map but was hoping you guys might know something I could do to make the AI do something it already should know how to do.

2 hours ago, AZCoder said:

I have that and it helps with human player movement. AI controlled units do not benefit from EM.  AI controlled units will crawl underthings like the guard rails along the major roads but the wire fences around farm areas stop them cold. I can either knock down the fence with a vehicle or take over command and micro-move them back to a road. 

3 hours ago, jtareb1 said:

honestly, there is nothing we can do about that. 
it´s a "feature" of the AI itself. sometimes it acts like a piece of wood.

same is the AI behavior in micro terrain areas like some of the cities. it is just too dense for them to work properly.

Regards

Chaser

17 hours ago, eh chaser said:

honestly, there is nothing we can do about that. 
it´s a "feature" of the AI itself. sometimes it acts like a piece of wood.

same is the AI behavior in micro terrain areas like some of the cities. it is just too dense for them to work properly.

Regards

Chaser

I was afraid you would say that. Oh well....I love the map, too bad the ai is not up to it.

On 9.12.2017 at 2:42 AM, jtareb1 said:

I was afraid you would say that. Oh well....I love the map, too bad the ai is not up to it.

would love to see another free "BLUE-DLC"...wich adds ponds and a "YELLOW-DLC" wich fixes most of the ai behavior issues.

but it´s not christmas eve, right?!

Regards

Chaser

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2017 at 7:42 PM, jtareb1 said:

Maybe you should take a look at VCOM AI script version. If you are not using ALiVE then you should be OK as there is a problem with persistence using ALiVE at the moment.

Hey guys, got a quick idea regarding the AI.  I do have to admit I've tested it only on another map (F.A.T.A.) so far, but with the C2 AI command mod, you can at least give your AI teammates "Enhanced Movement" commands if you load the 2 mods together.  So one might at least be able to make them climb out of the infamous Taunus backyards/garage mazes/public green installations...

Will try and build myself an ALIVE mission without VCOMAI, but with ASR AI instead and then report my findings once it's done. 

@all: while building & testing my mission I came across the need for some other information regarding water sources.  I use a combo of Heros survive and RAVAGE to get survuival elements into the mission.  Heros Survive uses surface water or BIS water sources like the black plastic tanks to refill the mod's canteens.  I have so far found 1 fountain and 1 swimming pool in Königsstein as the only representatives of surface water and these work as intended: I can refill the canteens there. 

What I do miss however are wells, tanks and natural water sources like lakes or creeks.  Are there any of these on the map? If so, do the wells & tanks have other classnames than BIS?  Then it would suffice to know them since I can simply add them to an array within Heros Survive to make them work.  But I couldn't find a doc listing the  Taunus classnames

Also I'd like to know if there exist any larger bodies of natural water on the map and where they are, or how I can find them on the map since AFAIK only the fountain in Königsstein is showing the blue colour, the swimming pool not even that.  Can this really be the all the water on the map?

Hope someone can shed a light on that & thx in advance for any detailed help!

On 22.4.2018 at 1:33 PM, tourist said:

@all: while building & testing my mission I came across the need for some other information regarding water sources.  I use a combo of Heros survive and RAVAGE to get survuival elements into the mission.  Heros Survive uses surface water or BIS water sources like the black plastic tanks to refill the mod's canteens.  I have so far found 1 fountain and 1 swimming pool in Königsstein as the only representatives of surface water and these work as intended: I can refill the canteens there. 

What I do miss however are wells, tanks and natural water sources like lakes or creeks.  Are there any of these on the map? If so, do the wells & tanks have other classnames than BIS?  Then it would suffice to know them since I can simply add them to an array within Heros Survive to make them work.  But I couldn't find a doc listing the  Taunus classnames

Also I'd like to know if there exist any larger bodies of natural water on the map and where they are, or how I can find them on the map since AFAIK only the fountain in Königsstein is showing the blue colour, the swimming pool not even that.  Can this really be the all the water on the map?

Hope someone can shed a light on that & thx in advance for any detailed help!

aMay be I´m wrong on this matter, I dont really know anymore but what I´m pretty sure about is that looking for water sources other than those you already found will not lead to any success. Cant you place them for your own with Eden Editor?

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:11 AM, Nichols said:

Maybe you should take a look at VCOM AI script version. If you are not using ALiVE then you should be OK as there is a problem with persistence using ALiVE at the moment.

I am using a BECTI scenario that for some reason is not VCOM friendly. I lose control of the ai units after the first objective and while they message respond to new commands they do not follow them. I suspect its some kind of issue with BECTI using the HC module. ASR works fine....will check it out to see what happens.

I have tried to download this tweak for the lighting but the zip seems broken. Can this download be looked into even at this late date?

cheers

Hi everyone and congratulation for this beautiful mapping.

I try to launch on a server with linux ( ubuntu ) and it doesn't work 😞.
If i test the map with TADST : The mission work fine !
If i test on the linux : the map doesn't appear and i fly in the air 😢

Are there people who succes to run this map on a linux server?
Thanks for your replys 🙂

I downloaded with steamcmd.sh the depedency (workshop steam ID) 
    "@X-Cam-Taunus":    "836147398",
    "@cup_ter_core":    "583496184",
    "@cup_map":         "583544987",

I tryed to launch the server with this cmd : 
./arma3server -port=2302 -mod="@cup_ter_core;@cup_map;@X-Cam-Taunus;"  -name=server -cfg=basic.cfg -config=server_taunus.cfg -nosplash -autoinit -bepath="/home/blacktower/Software/arma3/battleye"

The server_taunus.cfg:

//
// server.cfg
//
// comments are written with "//" in front of them.

// STEAM

//steamport  =8766;

// GLOBAL SETTINGS

hostname        	= "test taunus";        // The name of the server that shall be displayed in the public server list
password         	= "mdp";            		// Password for joining, eg connecting to the server
passwordAdmin         	= "mdp";                		// Password to become server admin. When you're in Arma MP and connected to the server, type '#login xyz'
serverCommandPassword	= "mdp";
reportingIP         	= "";            	// This is the default setting. Leave empty for private servers if you do not want your server listed publicly
logFile = "server_console.log";
verifySignatures = 2;

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval

motd[]={
    "bla."    
};
motdInterval 		= 0;            // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES
maxPlayers		= 120;	// Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.
// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers	= 1;        	// Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.
voteThreshold		= 1;     	// 100% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective
//voteMissionPlayers	= 0;

// INGAME SETTINGS
disableVoN		= 1;        	// If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available
vonCodecQuality         = 1;        	// Quality from 1 to 10
persistent = 1;	
battleye = 0;
disconnectTimeout = 60; 	

class Missions {
    class ARMA3 {
	template = "serv.xcam_taunus";
	difficulty = "Regular";
		};
};

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below)

kickDuplicate = 1;
maxping= 350;
maxpacketloss= 70;
requiredSecureId = 2;
timeStampFormat = "short";

// SCRIPTING ISSUES
onUserConnected = "";					//
onUserDisconnected = "";				//
doubleIdDetected = "";					//

// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";
onHackedData = 	"kick (_this select 0)";
onDifferentData =  "kick (_this select 0)";

You can try to rename the modfolder from @X-Cam-Taunus to @x_cam_taunus.

2 minutes ago, Muecke said:

You can try to rename the modfolder from @X-Cam-Taunus to @x_cam_taunus.

Hey Muecke and thanks for your reply

I tried with @taunus , for the case of uppercase but the probléme is always here 😞

Here my console log

Spoiler

0:33:34 SteamAPI initialization failed. Steam features won't be accessible!
 0:33:34 Cannot register unknown string STR_3DEN_CAMERA_NAME
 0:33:34 Cannot register unknown string STR_DIFF_SCENE_ONLY
 0:33:34 Cannot register unknown string STR_DIFF_SCENE_AND_MAP
 0:33:34 Initializing stats manager.
 0:33:34 Stats config disabled.
 0:33:34 sessionID: 39b35154b0766efa2aefdc99c08a61729c11d4af
 0:33:35 Unsupported language English in stringtable
 0:33:35 Item str_a3_to_c01_m02_036_ta_mechanized_briefing_SOLDIERC_0 listed twice
 0:33:37 Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by a3\data_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/ (original a3\data_f\config.bin)
 0:33:37 Updating base class ->HouseBase, by a3\data_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/ (original a3\data_f\config.bin)
 0:33:37 Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by a3\data_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/ (original a3\data_f\config.bin)
 0:33:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:37 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:37 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:37 Updating base class ->Ruins, by a3\structures_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins_F/ (original a3\structures_f\config.bin)
 0:33:37 Updating base class ->EtelkaMonospacePro, by a3\uifonts_f\config.bin/CfgFontFamilies/EtelkaMonospaceProBold/ (original ca\uifonts\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->RscUnitInfoAirNoWeapon, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoAir/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscTaskOverview/controls/TaskOverviewAssigned/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/OverviewGroup/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonSearch, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/SearchButton/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonGameOptions/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuSteam, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonBuyDLC/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonRevert/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/Controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class None->ActiveSensorsOn, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ActiveSensorsOff/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class None->ListRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ListLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class None->ListPrevRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ListPrevLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class None->CloseRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/CloseLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class None->NextModeRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/NextModeLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceMid/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceLong/ (original bin\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ->All, by a3\sounds_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sound/ (original a3\sounds_f\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ZavoraAnim->House, by ca\buildings_c\misc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_zavora/ (original ca\buildings_c\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class ZavoraAnim->Land_zavora_2, by ca\buildings_c\misc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_zavora_2_a1/ (original ca\buildings_c\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class OpenGate->, by ca\misc3_c\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ZavoraAnim/UserActions/CloseGate/ (original ca\buildings_c\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class TargetTraining->TargetGrenadBase, by ca\misc3_c\config.bin/CfgVehicles/TargetGrenade/ (original ca\misc3_c\config.bin)
 0:33:38 Updating base class TargetGrenadBase->TargetTraining, by hotze_schilder_taunus\config.bin/CfgVehicles/TargetGrenade/ (original (ca\misc3_c\config.bin - no unload))
 0:33:39 Updating base class ->ctrlDefaultText, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlStatic/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class ->ctrlActiveText, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlActivePicture/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class ->ctrlDefaultText, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlStructuredText/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class ->ctrlControlsGroup, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlControlsGroupNoScrollbars/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class ->ctrlDefault, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlCheckbox/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class ->ctrlCheckbox, by a3\3den\config.bin/ctrlCheckboxBaseline/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_2/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_6/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class ->ctrlControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Default/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class ->ctrlStatic, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Title/Controls/Title/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class ->Controls, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/ (original a3\modules_f\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class ->Title, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/Title/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:39 Updating base class ->ctrlToolbox, by a3\3den\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/Value/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:40 Updating base class I_1stRegiment->BaseGuer, by a3\missions_f_orange\config.bin/CfgORBAT/BIS/I_3rdRegiment/ (original a3\missions_f_epa\config.bin)
 0:33:40 Updating base class CounterMeasureFlare->, by a3\weapons_f_orange\config.bin/FlareShell/ (original a3\weapons_f_orange\config.bin)
 0:33:40 Updating base class Controls->, by a3\modules_f_tacops\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Toolbox/Controls/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:40 Updating base class Controls->, by a3\modules_f_tacops\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Combo/Controls/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:40 Updating base class Controls->, by a3\modules_f_tacops\config.bin/Cfg3DEN/Attributes/Slider/Controls/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 0:33:42 Initializing Steam Manager
 0:33:42 Steam Manager initialized.
 0:33:42 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
 0:33:42 modsReadOnly = true
 0:33:42 safeModsActivated = false
 0:33:42 customMods = true
 0:33:42 hash = '47F0102CA0FC7511354BA9C2F985B5D432EB7928'
 0:33:42 hashShort = '937d43d'
 0:33:42                                               name |               modDir |    default |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
 0:33:42 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 0:33:42                                      @X-Cam-Taunus |        @X-Cam-Taunus |      false |             GAME DIR | d3c6829f7c80a48b10e94fc118052d4944949324 |   269b6ef | /home/blacktower/Software/arma3/@X-Cam-Taunus
 0:33:42                         CUP Terrains - Maps 1.11.1 |             @cup_map |      false |             GAME DIR | 823a69d14122a2f76c5bfda81cc6e3c2c4caaa1f |  4185e70c | /home/blacktower/Software/arma3/@cup_map
 0:33:42                         CUP Terrains - Core 1.11.2 |        @cup_ter_core |      false |             GAME DIR | ace96555fc93276c9987fbc47bf01818f75a44c4 |  c8fd309b | /home/blacktower/Software/arma3/@cup_ter_core
 0:33:42                                Arma 3 DLC Bundle 2 |           dlcbundle2 |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           |
 0:33:42                                Arma 3 DLC Bundle 1 |            dlcbundle |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           |
 0:33:42                                       Arma 3 Tanks |                 tank |       true |             GAME DIR | 1687d1a28082a88df48d9a56f2f39bd547c059c4 |  df9a305a | /home/blacktower/Software/arma3/tank
 0:33:42                                     Arma 3 Tac-Ops |               tacops |       true |             GAME DIR | 681413cb6415a601f1e0728a6c25720be3d49ae4 |  e5ebfd02 | /home/blacktower/Software/arma3/tacops
 0:33:42                                 Arma 3 Laws of War |               orange |       true |             GAME DIR | 6e8274be7b769cfd0472e7a3034f95f80492ce83 |  eaa5b563 | /home/blacktower/Software/arma3/orange
 0:33:42                                      Arma 3 Malden |                 argo |       true |             GAME DIR | adc7fbd43eabf6acc97aef5f87b2b5e3f2b33b08 |  f784a4d6 | /home/blacktower/Software/arma3/argo
 0:33:42                                        Arma 3 Jets |                 jets |       true |             GAME DIR | 7483cc52ff5decc7a262a40353703f75663c70c2 |  5e99a6c1 | /home/blacktower/Software/arma3/jets
 0:33:42                                        Arma 3 Apex |            expansion |       true |             GAME DIR | 559a5cf8309fee9d3297b17f481dd23d0e7c1cdb |  578970e7 | /home/blacktower/Software/arma3/expansion
 0:33:42                                    Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |             GAME DIR | 8a4f6eb4dc1c96b47ea37bc1bafbe161df71dc93 |  267c31c4 | /home/blacktower/Software/arma3/mark
 0:33:42                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |             GAME DIR | 0d9b4822c62634ca9dac79f18f6efab669971211 |  3473e417 | /home/blacktower/Software/arma3/heli
 0:33:42                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |             GAME DIR | 6b1e56eed8f1e8bf598576c32be2f440eda5bf1f |  5e2d7aba | /home/blacktower/Software/arma3/kart
 0:33:42                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |             GAME DIR | bc4789f5b4e1fc0cff757c153778678b2489d718 |  eaf13475 | /home/blacktower/Software/arma3/curator
 0:33:42                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           |
 0:33:42 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
 0:33:42 InitSound ...
 0:33:42 InitSound - complete
 0:33:42 Dedicated host created.
 0:33:42 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
 0:33:42 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
 0:33:44 core\skyobject\skyobject.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:44 a3\data_f\krater.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:44 a3\data_f\koule.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:44 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
a3_characters_f
 0:33:44 Loading movesType CfgGesturesMale
 0:33:44 Animation a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\gst\gestureempty.rtm not found or empty
 0:33:44 MovesType CfgGesturesMale load time 48 ms
 0:33:44 Loading movesType CfgMovesMaleSdr
 0:33:49 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\wounded\hubwoundedprone_idle1.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: plp_bo_ani_cargo_lying1
 0:33:50 MovesType CfgMovesMaleSdr load time 6309 ms
 0:33:50 a3\characters_f\proxies\flag.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 107410
 0:33:50 Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
 0:33:50 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
Arma 3 Console version 1.88.145285 x86 : port 2302
 0:33:50 Mission serv.xcam_taunus read from directory.
 0:33:50 Mission serv.xcam_taunus: Missing 'description.ext::Header'
 0:33:50 Host identity created.
 0:33:51 Roles assigned.
 0:33:51 Reading mission ...
 0:33:51 Starting mission:
 0:33:51  Mission file: serv
 0:33:51  Mission world: xcam_taunus
 0:33:51  Mission directory: mpmissions\serv.xcam_taunus\
 0:33:51 a3\data_f\blesk1.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:51 a3\data_f\blesk2.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:51 a3\data_f\raindrop.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:51 a3\map_stratis\data\obloha.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:51 a3\data_f\stars.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:51 a3\map_stratis\data\horizont.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:51 a3\data_f\rainbow.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 050040 (5002.0,4002.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 056081 (5615.1,8183.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 056081 (5634.4,8162.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 056081 (5628.0,8169.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 056081 (5683.9,8110.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 056081 (5680.2,8139.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 056081 (5693.1,8126.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 056081 (5699.6,8119.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 057080 (5736.1,8081.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 063052 (6325.1,5228.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 063050 (6398.2,5016.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 063050 (6392.0,5016.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 064050 (6400.7,5016.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 064050 (6400.7,5016.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 064052 (6446.5,5297.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 066052 (6618.7,5241.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 066167 (6635.5,16714.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 066167 (6635.8,16740.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 066167 (6635.6,16737.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 066167 (6635.9,16720.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 067167 (6730.3,16800.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 067053 (6772.9,5325.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 069049 (6908.7,4952.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 069047 (6925.6,4763.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 069048 (6987.2,4864.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 071050 (7112.1,5099.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 071051 (7109.7,5120.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 071056 (7142.0,5638.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 072052 (7272.0,5204.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 072052 (7272.0,5204.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 072057 (7264.7,5708.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 072057 (7290.5,5700.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 073057 (7317.0,5723.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 073056 (7387.6,5687.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 076054 (7693.3,5421.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 076054 (7698.2,5421.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 077053 (7726.9,5308.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 077053 (7726.9,5308.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 077055 (7744.9,5552.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 077055 (7740.4,5548.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 077055 (7755.1,5558.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 077055 (7757.6,5560.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 077055 (7750.2,5555.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 077055 (7752.6,5556.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 077055 (7745.3,5551.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 077055 (7747.7,5553.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 077055 (7757.3,5560.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 077055 (7759.8,5562.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 080057 (8080.9,5760.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 081053 (8138.5,5386.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 081057 (8143.8,5738.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 081057 (8143.0,5738.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 081056 (8166.3,5684.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 081057 (8163.9,5720.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 092191 (9298.1,19170.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 093173 (9343.2,17340.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 106154 (10684.1,15422.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 110179 (11093.2,17935.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 112183 (11262.3,18317.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 112183 (11251.4,18361.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 112182 (11290.1,18283.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 112182 (11290.1,18283.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 113182 (11336.3,18247.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 114180 (11480.5,18084.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 122045 (12238.4,4580.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 122045 (12236.4,4578.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 122045 (12234.4,4575.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 122045 (12232.4,4573.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 122045 (12230.3,4571.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 122045 (12240.5,4582.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 122045 (12244.5,4587.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 122045 (12242.4,4584.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 125162 (12506.3,16268.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 130012 (13053.0,1214.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 138174 (13881.3,17493.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 138175 (13896.5,17519.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139175 (13913.0,17556.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139174 (13917.9,17460.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139174 (13914.7,17472.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139175 (13918.0,17554.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139175 (13918.2,17528.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139175 (13958.7,17531.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139175 (13950.5,17530.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139175 (13958.9,17531.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139174 (13965.9,17453.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139174 (13966.4,17462.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139174 (13966.1,17462.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139174 (13966.4,17462.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139175 (13991.0,17512.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139175 (13991.0,17512.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139175 (13967.0,17554.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139175 (13958.7,17531.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139175 (13963.3,17573.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 140174 (14000.3,17464.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 140174 (14005.5,17479.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 140175 (14003.1,17507.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 140175 (14024.9,17519.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 140175 (14000.5,17556.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 139175 (13999.2,17581.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 144193 (14428.8,19326.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 144192 (14463.3,19292.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 157194 (15737.5,19425.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 157194 (15723.1,19439.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 162076 (16247.6,7679.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 163075 (16338.4,7538.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 163075 (16336.9,7536.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 163109 (16387.1,10951.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 163109 (16387.1,10950.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 163109 (16387.1,10950.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 163109 (16387.5,10950.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 163109 (16387.1,10951.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 168174 (16887.5,17441.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 168174 (16888.5,17444.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 174093 (17473.7,9332.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 175093 (17523.5,9309.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 181058 (18136.0,5892.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 181058 (18148.9,5884.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 184098 (18432.8,9844.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 190110 (19034.9,11004.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 190111 (19044.6,11199.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 194056 (19477.7,5678.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 194056 (19476.8,5678.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 194057 (19472.2,5754.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 194057 (19472.8,5755.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 194057 (19472.2,5735.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 194057 (19478.8,5789.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 194057 (19478.5,5789.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195055 (19512.2,5584.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 194056 (19494.0,5620.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 194056 (19481.0,5661.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 194058 (19494.3,5835.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 194058 (19488.6,5821.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195055 (19542.3,5548.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195057 (19523.1,5738.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195057 (19517.7,5735.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195057 (19559.8,5748.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195057 (19522.7,5738.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195059 (19545.2,5903.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195058 (19533.6,5892.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195059 (19558.6,5901.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195007 (19568.6,711.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195007 (19573.6,718.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195007 (19573.6,718.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195007 (19558.7,728.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195007 (19566.1,723.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195055 (19595.1,5531.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195055 (19575.4,5527.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195055 (19574.6,5528.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195055 (19594.7,5532.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195057 (19589.3,5735.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195057 (19559.8,5749.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195057 (19594.4,5731.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195057 (19590.3,5734.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195057 (19585.3,5739.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195057 (19568.9,5746.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195057 (19595.6,5795.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195058 (19587.8,5819.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195059 (19570.2,5956.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 195055 (19598.8,5559.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 196055 (19604.1,5577.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 196056 (19617.6,5613.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 196056 (19635.3,5648.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 196057 (19633.8,5712.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 196057 (19603.5,5731.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 196056 (19668.4,5664.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 196056 (19643.5,5660.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 196056 (19669.1,5664.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 196056 (19651.1,5671.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 196056 (19668.4,5691.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 196056 (19667.6,5691.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 196058 (19641.1,5855.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197057 (19711.6,5732.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197057 (19702.5,5792.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197057 (19712.5,5777.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197057 (19701.7,5792.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197054 (19747.5,5477.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197054 (19747.9,5478.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197054 (19727.6,5484.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197056 (19738.0,5604.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197057 (19743.7,5751.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197057 (19726.6,5754.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197057 (19726.2,5754.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197057 (19744.1,5751.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197055 (19789.7,5548.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197055 (19789.1,5557.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197055 (19789.3,5549.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197055 (19786.3,5536.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197055 (19782.3,5529.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197055 (19789.1,5568.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197055 (19788.5,5567.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197059 (19781.9,5918.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197059 (19765.9,5926.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197059 (19781.4,5919.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197059 (19774.9,5923.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197059 (19774.1,5923.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 197059 (19766.2,5927.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198055 (19817.8,5557.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198056 (19810.3,5664.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198056 (19804.9,5697.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198056 (19805.3,5686.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198056 (19805.5,5696.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198057 (19806.7,5700.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198057 (19832.8,5759.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198057 (19832.2,5759.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198057 (19823.6,5790.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198057 (19824.5,5779.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198057 (19823.1,5790.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198058 (19819.8,5812.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198058 (19818.5,5824.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198058 (19820.2,5801.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198058 (19819.8,5812.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198058 (19818.2,5825.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198058 (19806.8,5875.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198058 (19811.1,5860.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198058 (19811.2,5860.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198058 (19806.5,5876.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198055 (19876.3,5529.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 198056 (19870.5,5632.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199055 (19913.8,5515.3)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199056 (19903.1,5623.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199054 (19941.4,5425.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199054 (19947.5,5445.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199055 (19956.5,5505.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199054 (19959.4,5485.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199056 (19935.4,5636.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199056 (19957.1,5618.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199056 (19957.8,5618.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199056 (19925.9,5629.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199052 (19998.8,5234.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199054 (19964.2,5486.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199054 (19965.3,5492.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199054 (19964.0,5490.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199054 (19964.4,5492.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199055 (19979.8,5507.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 199055 (19987.3,5595.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200052 (20007.1,5236.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200052 (20007.1,5236.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200052 (20031.7,5243.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200052 (20030.5,5243.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200052 (20037.7,5243.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200055 (20032.1,5521.7)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200055 (20018.9,5520.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200055 (20025.9,5521.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200055 (20032.6,5521.6)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200052 (20069.9,5246.5)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200052 (20038.4,5243.8)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200052 (20057.7,5244.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200052 (20070.7,5247.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200055 (20072.5,5530.9)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200055 (20049.1,5553.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 201052 (20116.9,5281.1)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 201052 (20117.6,5281.2)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 200055 (20083.2,5518.0)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 201053 (20135.4,5313.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 201054 (20128.9,5436.4)
 0:33:54 No more slot to add connection at 201054 (20129.3,5436.8)
 0:33:54 Strange convex component145 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView
 0:33:54 Strange convex component149 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView
 0:33:54 plp_beachobjects\plp_bo_flipflopsbluea.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:33:54 Strange convex component45 in ca\buildings\cihlovej_dum_in.p3d:geometryView
 0:33:54 Strange convex component46 in ca\buildings\cihlovej_dum_in.p3d:geometryView
 0:33:54 Strange convex component07 in taunus_aiatp\taco_lampa_sidl_2.p3d:geometry
 0:33:54 plp_rmairport\runways\rmair_taxiway_50m.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:54 plp_rmairport\runways\rmair_taxiway_30m.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:55 plp_rmairport\plants\plp_rmair_plants_fern_small.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:55 plp_rmairport\mair_handrailatrium.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:55 xcam_plants\models\ivy_15x.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:55 xcam_plants\models\ivy_28x.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:55 plp_rmairport\rmair_07_atriumrb_glass.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:55 plp_rmairport\rmair_06_atriumrf_glass.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:55 plp_rmairport\plants\plp_rmair_plants_fern_big.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:55 plp_rmairport\rmair_03_atriummb_glass.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:55 plp_rmairport\rmair_05_atriumlb_glass.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:55 Warn: Shape '???' contains water texture however it does not carry a property "class=pond". Consider creating one to speed up the detection!
 0:33:55 plp_rmairport\runways\rmair_taxiwaycrosshispeedleftb.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:55 Strange convex component65 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallh.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:56 Strange convex component05 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_spike.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:56 Strange convex component74 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_spike.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:56 Strange convex component202 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_spike.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:56 Strange convex component391 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_spike.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 ca\misc\leseni_barvy.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:33:57 Strange convex component116 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_apart.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component117 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_apart.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component118 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_apart.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component119 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_apart.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component06 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component18 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component30 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component31 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component32 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component42 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component43 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component44 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component46 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component58 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component64 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component76 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component98 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component100 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component132 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component145 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component149 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component151 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component167 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component198 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component244 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component304 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component310 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component337 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component353 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 Strange convex component378 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
 0:33:57 ca\buildings\misc\vo_stara1.p3d: housesimulated, config class missing
 0:33:57 ca\misc_e\ladder_ep1.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:33:58 ca\misc3\ladderhalf.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:33:58 ca\plants\clutter_flower_mix.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:58 xcam_plants\models\ivy_28.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:33:58 xcam_plants\models\ivy_15.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:02 ca\buildings\dum_istan4_chodnik.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:03 ca\misc\leseni_barvy.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:03 xcam_plants\models\ivy_07.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:06 xcam_plants\models\palm.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:06 xcam_plants\models\pine.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:06 xcam_plants\models\shrub.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:08 ca\buildings\dum_mesto3test.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:11 ca\buildings\kasna_new_bez.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:11 ca\buildings\bouda_garaz.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:12 ca\buildings\misc\vo_stara1.p3d: housesimulated, config class missing
 0:34:12 ca\buildings\misc\vo_stara1.p3d: housesimulated, config class missing
 0:34:12 hotze_schilder_taunus\model\koenigsteinerbrau.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:12 hotze_schilder_taunus\model\koenigsteinergetraenke.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:14 Warning: Unaccessible ladder point for AI (already used for actionbegin2) in ca\structures_pmc\buildings\ruins\farm_cowshed\ruin_cowshed_a_pmc.p3d
 0:34:14 Warning: Unaccessible ladder point for AI (already used for actionbegin2) in ca\structures_pmc\buildings\ruins\farm_cowshed\ruin_cowshed_a_pmc.p3d
 0:34:14 Warning: Unaccessible ladder point for AI (already used for actionend2) in ca\structures_pmc\buildings\ruins\farm_cowshed\ruin_cowshed_a_pmc.p3d
 0:34:14 Warning: Unaccessible ladder point for AI (already used for actionend2) in ca\structures_pmc\buildings\ruins\farm_cowshed\ruin_cowshed_a_pmc.p3d
 0:34:14 ca\misc_acr\targets\target_figure_popup_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:14 ca\misc_acr\targets\target_figure_popup_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:14 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:14 ca\misc_acr\scaffoldingsmall\misc_crossing30st.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:14 ca\misc_acr\scaffoldingsmall\misc_crossing0st.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:15 ca\misc\flag_stozar.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:15 ca\structures\ruins\rubble_concrete_02.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:15 ca\misc_acr\scaffoldingsmall\misc_crossing30st.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:15 ca\buildings\misc\vo_stara1.p3d: housesimulated, config class missing
 0:34:15 ca\buildings\misc\vo_stara1.p3d: housesimulated, config class missing
 0:34:15 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_water (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_water.p3d
 0:34:15 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_empty (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_empty.p3d
 0:34:15 Bad simulation thing, type Land_Barrel_sand (class=house), ca\structures\misc\armory\barels\barrel_sand.p3d
 0:34:15 ca\buildings2\a_advertisingcolumn\a_advertcolumn.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:17 Strange convex component01 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component02 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component13 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component32 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component33 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component35 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component37 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component40 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component45 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component53 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component61 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component71 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component91 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component92 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component93 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component103 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component111 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component129 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component131 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component135 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component141 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component160 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component204 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component217 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component254 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component260 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component295 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component309 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:17 Strange convex component315 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 0:34:18 Strange convex component57 in a3\structures_f\households\house_small03\i_house_small_03_v1_dam_f.p3d:geometryPhys
 0:34:19 ca\buildings\kasna_new_bez.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:19 ca\buildings\kasna.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:19 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:19 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:20 Strange convex component24 in a3\structures_f\households\house_small02\i_house_small_02_v3_dam_f.p3d:geometryView
 0:34:21 ca\misc_e\powgen_big_ep1.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:21 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:21 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:21 ca\misc3\camonet_nato_var1.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:21 ca\buildings\bouda_garaz.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:22 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:22 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:22 plp_beachobjects\plp_bo_beachbarempty.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:22 ca\structures_pmc\buildings\ruins\rubble_concrete_02_pmc.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:22 xcam_plants\models\ivy_16.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:22 xcam_plants\models\ivy_29.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:22 xcam_plants\models\ivy_23.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:22 xcam_plants\models\ivy_24.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:22 xcam_plants\models\ivy_30.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:22 xcam_plants\models\ivy_01.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:22 xcam_plants\models\ivy_02.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:22 xcam_plants\models\ivy_03.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:22 ca\plants\klady_ihlic.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:23 ca\misc_acr\scaffoldingsmall\misc_crossing30st.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:23 ca\buildings\kasna.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:24 ca\buildings\kasna_new_bez.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:24 plp_beachobjects\plp_bo_flipflopsbluea.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:24 ca\buildings\kasna_new_bez.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:24 Strange convex component24 in a3\structures_f\households\house_small02\i_house_small_02_v2_dam_f.p3d:geometryView
 0:34:24 xcam_plants\models\ivy_26.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:24 xcam_plants\models\tiny_weed_03.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:24 xcam_plants\models\ivy_25.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:24 xcam_plants\models\ivy_11.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:24 xcam_plants\models\ivy_20.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:24 xcam_plants\models\ivy_22.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:25 ca\buildings\kasna_new_bez.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:25 ca\buildings\bouda_garaz.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:26 ca\misc\pallets_column.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:31 ca\buildings\dum_mesto3test.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:32 ca\misc_e\data\waterbasin_conc_proxy.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:33 ca\misc_acr\scaffoldingsmall\misc_crossing30st_c.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:33 ca\buildings\kasna_sucha.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:33 xcam_plants\models\ivy_04.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:34 SW keep height animation used for ca\misc\jeept.p3d
 0:34:36 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:36 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:37 a3\structures_f\research\dome_b_person_entrance_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:38 Warn: Shape '???' contains water texture however it does not carry a property "class=pond". Consider creating one to speed up the detection!
 0:34:38 ca\misc3\camonet_nato_var1.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:38 ca\misc_e\guardshed_ep1.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:39 a3\air_f\data\plane_flag_medium_f.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:39 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:39 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:39 a3\weapons_f\binocular\nvg_proxy_off.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 0:34:39 Mission read.
 0:34:39 Connected to Steam servers
 0:34:39 ../lib/Network/networkServer.cpp OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
 0:34:39  Mission id: 9678409d0cff3bf0cd3e0d5e4a03715837b9781d
 0:34:39 Game started.
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_storeparamsvalues_data
 0:34:39 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 0:34:39 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing

All I can see is that you miss to load some cup classes. Maybe check the folder structure of the mods (@mod/addons) and keep the taunus mod renamed.

17 minutes ago, Muecke said:

All I can see is that you miss to load some cup classes. Maybe check the folder structure of the mods (@mod/addons) and keep the taunus mod renamed.

I checked all the pbo and repository if the name of files or repositorys contains an uppercase but they 'r all in lowercase ( and no space )

I tested to repackage all taunu'sdependency and the map taunus, in one .pbo but the bug still here :s

The image confirms that it is the card that is causing the problem:
https://ibb.co/xj9f7dy

10 hours ago, Tevai said:

I checked all the pbo and repository if the name of files or repositorys contains an uppercase but they 'r all in lowercase ( and no space )

I tested to repackage all taunu'sdependency and the map taunus, in one .pbo but the bug still here :s

The image confirms that it is the card that is causing the problem:
https://ibb.co/xj9f7dy

That red dot at the mod in you image has no validity. I have this too and its a game bug or something.

I think the taunus is not the problem as you have it loaded and it is shown on you image. But you miss classes from CUP which are maybe used by taunus.

So I would recommend to check everything again what you can, means mods and your mission. Also test a diffrent mission on taunus to see if it works, or make yourself a small one.