silola

X-Cam-Taunus Version 1.1

Can you release the Mod on Steam Workshop? So it would be easier to patch the Mod.

• Like 1

I saw near the basketball courts. as intended? it is a trifle, but interesting. you have a bugtracker?8Fyap7xHb4Y.jpg

What exactly do you mean?

I can't see any mistake. The lamps are deliberately placed lower ... looks nice at night ;-)

Silola

• Like 3

What an Amazing gift for the new year 2017 thanks for all the hard work you guys did, & Thx to the amazing YouTuber De4dCert for noticed us & making video about this wonderful Map :don12:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SkipperNS said:

I saw near the basketball courts. as intended? it is a trifle, but interesting. you have a bugtracker?8Fyap7xHb4Y.jpg

Cant see anything wrong here.

The map is fantastic and I really hope that project goes ahead!

however, point out the game to crash when I think collapsed the floors of some buildings such as the military around the airport in North-East !

LOG:

[8841]12:40:03 Placement slopelandcontact failed on model taunus_wall\floorsportu.p3d. Missing landcontact or no points in it.

[8870]12:40:07 Placement slopelandcontact failed on model taunus_wall\pflaster_1.p3d. Missing landcontact or no points in it.

[8888]12:40:09 Placement slopelandcontact failed on model taunus_wall\tiles.p3d. Missing landcontact or no points in it.

FULL-RPT-FILE

20 minutes ago, {}Whiskey said:

however, point out the game to crash when I think collapsed the floors of some buildings such as the military around the airport in North-East !

LOG:

[8841]12:40:03 Placement slopelandcontact failed on model taunus_wall\floorsportu.p3d. Missing landcontact or no points in it.

[8870]12:40:07 Placement slopelandcontact failed on model taunus_wall\pflaster_1.p3d. Missing landcontact or no points in it.

[8888]12:40:09 Placement slopelandcontact failed on model taunus_wall\tiles.p3d. Missing landcontact or no points in it.

FULL-RPT-FILE

I am fixed, for the next update.

21 minutes ago, {}Whiskey said:

LOG:

FULL-RPT-FILE

Allready in focus for the upcoming patch :)

Silola

since the map is so huge and there will be probably tons of minor bugs/misplacement issues, wouldnt it be helpful to create a bugtracker?

This is an incredible map Silola! The Airports are awesome!

Thanks for all the hard work from your team!

Vengeance

Top work on the map guys! Amazing how polished it looks for the first release. Over 5 million placed objects :icon15:

I was having a quick fly around in the editor and one thing led to another and I ended up making a small (unofficial) Trailer/Cinematic.

Keep up the good work.

p.s. @silola and team feel free to use this if you want.

Edited by gibsandpieces
Permission to use video
  • Like 13

5 minutes ago, gibsandpieces said:

Top work on the map guys! Amazing how polished it looks for the first release. Over 5 million placed objects :icon15:

I was having a quick fly around in the editor and one thing led to another and I ended up making a small (unofficial) Trailer/Cinematic.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you so mutch. A great Trailer.

• Like 1

The area is very hazy (does this help FPS?), will you maybe change this? I think it can be done via cfgWorld.

I think many objects, like trees, look like they have some kind of gamma layer. Too bright and low contrast. I have already seen this @Beketov map.

The map is as hard as expected, as for perfomance. And very well done what I have seen, a good reflection of Germany.

4 hours ago, gibsandpieces said:

Keep up the good work.

p.s. @silola and team feel free to use this if you want.

Very nice trailer. Also the music is very impressive ... like it :)

Many thanks !

Silola

• Like 1

I just noticed that rain comes through the airport's main terminal glass ceiling .... or is it a hologram? :D

• Like 1

That airport terminal though.  Was that all Poolpunk?  Very nice to see high quality work coming from the community. =]

• Like 1

This is the best designed military base I've seen in a game.  Someone did their homework on Air Assault staging areas.

I love the map, but some members are not able to join the map, reason unknow. Is this happened to anybody else. Map need to be optimized because of frames.

Great work Silola. 

11 hours ago, Arma3_JSOC said:

I love the map, but some members are not able to join the map, reason unknow. Is this happened to anybody else. Map need to be optimized because of frames.

Great work Silola. 

Do those players have the Apex DLC? AFAIK it's required for Taunus

54 minutes ago, khaki said:

Do those players have the Apex DLC? AFAIK it's required for Taunus

APEX is not required only CUP Terrains

Hey,

I just wanted to know if you have any plans for changing the actual look for Taunus 1.0 in the next patches or so. If not - I would like to create a Real Light preset for it.

Work would just be obsolete if you change your config for the visual apearance in the near future. 

Regards

7 minutes ago, Solano said:

Hey,

I just wanted to know if you have any plans for changing the actual look for Taunus 1.0 in the next patches or so. If not - I would like to create a Real Light preset for it.

Work would just be obsolete if you change your config for the visual apearance in the near future. 

Regards

If you like, send me the "Real light preset" and we will check it out.

If we think it's better as the current one, we implement your preset ;-)

Silola

Some stuff I've found from my end.

Spoiler

There seems to be a hidden wall in the middle of the path.

42c3e23312fa618b01d4701e4cddb5f6.jpg

Here

224ce347ffe7c8a9789445beb4c92918.jpg

Spoiler

Wood floating.

bbd8914567fdbc9d8a53df0de11e4e39.jpg

here

607b9738d64b5ab4b3c15f715f3aa581.jpg

Spoiler

These two locations makes the character float and can't get out.

7afeaab6b129e4a8e3244e2769c868d2.jpg

ff22257e2a0bef2664a90014ca6b8ebc.jpg

At this tower

3778120c1a4d3201b45c8fd5811c98bb.png