silola

X-Cam-Taunus Version 1.1

3 minutes ago, RobGB said:

Wow, so much detail. FPS is alright as well for saying how much stuff there is.Merry Christmas and great job!

Did find a slight issue though, vehicles clip through some objects (I'm assuming it's an xcam object). Heres a screenshot.

Thx for reporting. We will fix that within the first patch.

Silola

Awesome work guys, I'll download later.

Merry Christmas guys, thanks for this gem of a terrain.

This might be the best new map I've seen for Arma/OFP since the old Tonal map for OFP1. Amazing sense of place - it doesn't feel like any other map I've played, and it feels like a unique place I want to spend more time in. Excellent work.

• Like 2

Congratulations guys for the release on the 25.12. :)

The german Topic can be found at armaworld.de 

• Like 1

Figured out which map pbo's i need for Taunus from CUP ^^

Chernarus

Chernarus Summer

takistan

Utes

Zargabad

desert and

desert2

+ CUP Core

Maybe thats help some people that dont want all Maps from CUP to save some MB :P

• Like 3

Congratulation for the release of this great terrain, guys! I look somtimes here on BIF or at armaworld in the Wip section and see the up's and down's on making this, so big respect to you!

Just a question and not a "must be doing"! Will you upload this terrain on Steam Workshop? I can clompeted understand when not, but its maybe a little bit easyer to download for many user.

So thank you very much and merry Weihnachten and a happy neues Jahr :D :drinking:

Report: Crashes when using ACRE2 v2.3.0.926 when spawning in by the 3D-Editor. CBA and CUP_Complete running.

Other than that: Astonishing work guys. Love it.

14 minutes ago, tillee said:

Report: Crashes when using ACRE2 v2.3.0.926 when spawning in by the 3D-Editor. CBA and CUP_Complete running.

Other than that: Astonishing work guys. Love it.

Probably a ACRE problem. Please report at https://github.com/IDI-Systems/acre2/issues

• Like 1

Congrats on the release guys. Been waiting a long time for this and glad to see you stuck with it. You all deserve a break now.

Merry Christmas!

The download seems to be down right now. It says that it has been downloaded too many times today? 

Silola, El Chaser, Hotz... & team... Kudos! Can't wait to spend some time with my team on it =)

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, That ArmA Guy said:

The download seems to be down right now. It says that it has been downloaded too many times today? 

+1, can't download; need mirror :down:

42 minutes ago, That ArmA Guy said:

game version 1.66?

Amazing map although I can notice some lag or stuttering in certain areas especially the urban areas.

I run the game from an SSD with good processor and GPU.

• Like 1

Heya guys, if the download quota has exceeded just add it to your own google drive, make a copy of it, and then download that :)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jacojazz said:

Caras Heya, se a quota de download foi excedido basta adicioná-lo à sua própria unidade google, fazer uma cópia dele e, em seguida, fazer o download que :)

I love you man:don12:

When I destroy a building the fps are crashing and I get a blackscreen.

Please lower the strength of glass in buildings. Glass remains whole after 25 bullets, but should be a maximum of 3.

I have had some significant FPS drop on the map. After an hour the graphics stopped rendering and I had to kill Arma 3. I lowered my graphic settings and played another hour without it freezing, but the FPS is still rather spotty in places. I have a 980 GTX, and I love the map, so I wanted to mention this problem on my end.

When it freezes, I get this in the rpt log repeated many times per second:

20:18:49 VM busy 4031754240 B (reserved 141017088 B, committed 3890737152 B, mapped 95072256 B), free 263081984 B
20:18:49 Small mapped regions: 18, size 77824 B
20:18:49 Virtual memory total 4095 MiB (4294836224 B)
20:18:49 Virtual memory free 267 MiB (280403968 B)
20:18:49 Physical memory free 8818 MiB (9246912512 B)
20:18:49 Page file free 19213 MiB (20147163136 B)
20:18:49 Process working set 3310 MiB (3471220736 B)
20:18:49 Process page file used 3535 MiB (3707731968 B)

It's happened a few times today, but sometimes it clears up after a couple minutes. Don't know what sets it off.

Otherwise I'm thoroughly enjoying the little details, like the Nuka Cola machine, the ticket gate to the parking garage, so many custom buildings, etc.

Superb work, really impressed! Although i'm having a server key issue i'm hoping somebody could help me with? I have copied over all of the included bikeys from the 'server_keys' folder but i cannot seem to join the server running the map as i receive the following ingame error:

Spoiler

07f65908b0.png

My client rpt logs the same error:

Spoiler

Warning Message: Files "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@xCam_Taunus\addons\mbg_buildings_2.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@xCam_Taunus\addons\plp_beachobjects.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@xCam_Taunus\addons\plp_containers.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@xCam_Taunus\addons\plp_rmairport.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@xCam_Taunus\addons\taunusobjects.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@xCam_Taunus\addons\xcam_glass.pbo", ... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

is the Taunus download missing some bikeys or am i missing something glaringly obvious?

• Like 1

This might be the most beautiful map Arma has ever seen! Superb work guys! As we all expected it is rather difficult for Arma to handle this, so i hope you find the time, after the holidays, to bring us the lite version of it.

A thank you isn´t enough for this but still worth to mention.

Thanks guys and happy holidays to all of you