With last version I have this messages in game and in .rpt file:

Woops, I forgot to turn the debugger off, updated and fixed :)

:don9:

@laxemann I know this is a clientside mod but i just want to make sure: Does dynasound send anything to the server or other clients? (does it affect their performance?)

@jokoho482 Alright thanks for the confirmation! And on an unrelated note, im sorry once again for previously including l_suppress in a modpack i uploaded on the workshop before without asking. If you remember that ;p

Hey guy, im having an issue with dynasound breaking the firing sounds for the RHS USAF AH6 Little Birds M134 miniguns, you can only hear the bullet impacts, no firing sounds.

4 hours ago, SnakeDocc said:

Hey guy, im having an issue with dynasound breaking the firing sounds for the RHS USAF AH6 Little Birds M134 miniguns, you can only hear the bullet impacts, no firing sounds.

JSRS does that as well. 

Really really GREAT mod. I live the sound of the rockets firing. But i found a bug where you can't select the GBU-12 Bombs in the Wipeout anymore. I am only using "The Mighty GAU-8 Avenger" and the required "CBA_A3" mod. I tried turning "dynasound2.0" mod off and then i was able to select the bombs again. It would be great if you could fix this.

I can not recreate your issue with the Bombs with only Dynasound 2. that issue may come from a different mod that you are loading.

@jokoho482 This messages in .rpt file don't have anything with this problem?

20:56:10 Updating base class Rifle_Short_Base_F->Rifle_Base_F, by LAxemann\DynaSound\addons\DS_w_Vermin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SMG_01_Base/ (original (a3\weapons_f\smgs\smg_01\config.bin - no unload))
20:56:10 Updating base class Rifle_Short_Base_F->Rifle_Base_F, by LAxemann\L_ES\addons\ES_sys\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SMG_02_base_F/ (original (a3\weapons_f\smgs\smg_02\config.bin - no unload))
20:56:10 Updating base class Rifle_Short_Base_F->Rifle_Base_F, by LAxemann\L_ES\addons\ES_sys\config.bin/CfgWeapons/pdw2000_base_F/ (original (a3\weapons_f\smgs\pdw2000\config.bin - no unload))

20:56:10 Updating base class ammo_Bomb_LaserGuidedBase->LaserBombCore, by LAxemann\DynaSound\addons\DS_m_Explosions\config.bin/CfgAmmo/Bo_GBU12_LGB/ (original (a3\weapons_f\config.bin - no unload))
20:56:10 Updating base class ammo_Bomb_LaserGuidedBase->LaserBombCore, by LAxemann\DynaSound\addons\DS_m_Explosions\config.bin/CfgAmmo/Bomb_04_F/ (original (a3\weapons_f\config.bin - no unload))

20:56:11 Updating base class Rifle_Short_Base_F->Rifle_Base_F, by LAxemann\DynaSound\addons\DS_w_Protector\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SMG_05_base_F/ (original (a3\weapons_f_exp\smgs\smg_05\config.bin - no unload))

For sound, I use this mod.  After using it for a long time, the only thing I find that it's missing is a much needed change to incoming artillery and bombs.  Is there anyway you can add this?  Please?

• Like 1

So i have been using this in conjuction with Enhanced Soundscape for the last couple of months. I recently got into commanding ai artillery shots (Sochor etc.) and Dynasound 2.0 somehow srews with artillery shots. Guided as well as laser guided shells hit way off in an unpredictable manner. It took hours going through my mod list to nail it down to Dynasound. Who would have thouth a sound mod would be able to mess with the artillery shell trajectory :)

Anyway, i tested this with CBA3 and Dynasound 2.0 loaded only (both workshop versions), and its definetly Dynasound 2.0. I removed the 120/155mm artillery sound files from the addon folder, that didn't solve it. Kinda makes me wonder which mechanics might else be ''influenced'' via Dynasound. Thus i am in a pickle here, i love the sounds of this mod, but i need my artillery to do its job :f:

Will you update Dynasound anytime soon to get rid of the UBC issues (updating base class)?

• Like 1

@laxemann @jokoho482 Fix for

..can't select the GBU-12 Bombs...

and this errors in .rpt file:

17:47:03 Updating base class Rifle_Short_Base_F->Rifle_Base_F, by LAxemann\DynaSound\addons\DS_w_Vermin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SMG_01_Base/ (original (a3\weapons_f\smgs\smg_01\config.bin - no unload))
17:47:03 Updating base class ammo_Bomb_LaserGuidedBase->LaserBombCore, by LAxemann\DynaSound\addons\DS_m_Explosions\config.bin/CfgAmmo/Bo_GBU12_LGB/ (original (a3\weapons_f\config.bin - no unload))
17:47:03 Updating base class ammo_Bomb_LaserGuidedBase->LaserBombCore, by LAxemann\DynaSound\addons\DS_m_Explosions\config.bin/CfgAmmo/Bomb_04_F/ (original (a3\weapons_f\config.bin - no unload))
17:47:03 Updating base class Rifle_Short_Base_F->Rifle_Base_F, by LAxemann\DynaSound\addons\DS_w_pdw2000\config.bin/CfgWeapons/pdw2000_base_F/ (original (a3\weapons_f\smgs\pdw2000\config.bin - no unload))
17:47:03 Updating base class Rifle_Short_Base_F->Rifle_Base_F, by LAxemann\DynaSound\addons\DS_w_Protector\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SMG_05_base_F/ (original (a3\weapons_f_exp\smgs\smg_05\config.bin - no unload))
17:47:03 Updating base class Rifle_Short_Base_F->Rifle_Base_F, by LAxemann\DynaSound\addons\DS_w_sting\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SMG_02_base_F/ (original (a3\weapons_f\smgs\smg_02\config.bin - no unload))

is to add this addons in requiredAddons[] =  in config.cpp for

DS_m_Explosions.pbo :

Spoiler

requiredAddons[] =
        {
            "A3_Weapons_F",
            "A3_Sounds_F",
            "A3_Drones_F_Air_F_Gamma_UAV_02",
            "A3_Air_F_Gamma_Plane_Fighter_03",
            "A3_Air_F_EPC_Plane_CAS_01",
            "DynaSound_DS_Main",
            "DynaSound_DS_w_Tails"
        };//array requiredAddons[7]

DS_w_PDW2000.pbo :

Spoiler

requiredAddons[] =
        {
            "A3_Weapons_F",
            "A3_Sounds_F",
            "A3_Weapons_F_SMGs_Pdw2000",
            "DynaSound_DS_Main",
            "DynaSound_DS_w_Tails"
        };//array requiredAddons[5]

DS_w_Protector.pbo :

Spoiler

requiredAddons[] =
        {
            "A3_Weapons_F",
            "A3_Weapons_F_EXP",
            "A3_Sounds_F_EXP",
            "A3_Sounds_F_Exp_A",
            "A3_Sounds_f",
            "DynaSound_DS_Main",
            "DynaSound_DS_W_Tails",
            "A3_Weapons_F_Exp_SMGs_SMG_05"
        };//array requiredAddons[8]

DS_w_Sting.pbo :

Spoiler

requiredAddons[] =
        {
            "A3_Weapons_F",
            "A3_Sounds_F",
            "DynaSound_DS_Main",
            "DynaSound_DS_w_Tails",
            "A3_Weapons_F_SMGs_SMG_02"

DS_w_Vermin.pbo :

Spoiler

requiredAddons[] =
        {
            "A3_Weapons_F",
            "A3_Sounds_F",
            "DynaSound_DS_Main",
            "DynaSound_DS_w_Tails",
            "A3_Weapons_F_SMGs_SMG_01"

• Like 1

@laxemann and @jokoho482 is there any way to get Dynasound and ES to work without CBA?

I have problems with a change of direction CBA is going due to actual gameplay changes forced upon players.

As an example:

I want to host a server that allows your wonderfull mod as an optional one.

What now happens is that people using this mod have a advantage over people not doing so.(for example they can load 100rnd Mags in to the MX rifles)

So now we are in a position where we have to decide wether we force CBA on everyone regardless of need or remove your all optional CBA mods..

This addon is alive right? It's being worked on right? Tell me it's not dead please.

@laxemann @jokoho482 Thanks for update..for me best sound mod for A3 :respekt:

Fixed: Bombs were not usable on Planes
Fixed: Inheritance issues

Still a few UBC issues.

Autocanon, MX and LIM, will grab the full errors later.

On 12/25/2016 at 1:18 AM, laxemann said:

• It's not DynaSound 3 yet

When it will be DynaSound 3? Last updated 2 years ago...

PS: I like the sound of this mod, but the mod doesn't seem to affect some units.

@laxemann Please try to create a normal sound for Offroad-AT, today the shot itself and the sound of the projectile hit has a disgusting sound, like from a children's cartoon. 

It seems to me, this is vanilla sound, Dyna Sound 2 does not affect Offroad-AT weapon. 

Let the shot and hit from the SPG-9 at least sound like an RPG-7

2 hours ago, mickeymen said:

When it will be DynaSound 3? Last updated 2 years ago...

PS: I like the sound of this mod, but the mod doesn't seem to affect some units.

@laxemann Please try to create a normal sound for Offroad-AT, today the shot itself and the sound of the projectile hit has a disgusting sound, like from a children's cartoon. 

It seems to me, this is vanilla sound, Dyna Sound 2 does not affect Offroad-AT weapon. 

Let the shot and hit from the SPG-9 at least sound like an RPG-7

There won't be any updates to DS2 anymore, and no DS3 is currently planned. Sorry.

• Sad 2

Given that the mod won't be updated any more, would it be possible to give some insight on the config for a weapon in DS2? That way users can make their own config-only patches to make the existing sounds also apply to other weapons. That would really help to unify things, e.g. making the CSLA M2 also use the Dynasound M2 sounds, and it wouldn't require any new sounds or updates on your part.

Edit: never mind, I figured out how to do it myself

• Like 1