Error (429)

This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

*silently weeping*

Anyone have any working mirrors?

Is there anyway to add the scripts to battleye so if a player wants to use it on the server its fine.

45 minutes ago, nixxen said:

*silently weeping*

Anyone have any working mirrors?

Dynasound 2 is up on Steam. Works fine there...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bazzaro135 said:

Is there anyway to add the scripts to battleye so if a player wants to use it on the server its fine.

Add the bikeys in the addon's keys folder to your server's keys folder, then restart the server.

Only one question. Dynasound and sound escape are cliente side? I mean to work in a dedicated server only need the bikeys in keys server or i need to load the addons in the server?. Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english.

2 hours ago, Pumata_coe said:

Only one question. Dynasound and sound escape are cliente side? I mean to work in a dedicated server only need the bikeys in keys server or i need to load the addons in the server?. Thank you very much and sorry for my bad english.

correct, you only need server keys if you have verifysignatures turned on though

Okay I have a weird issue here. I'm using DynaSound 2 for my dedicated server (not loaded serverside). When I encounter AI with a TRG or a certain AK, I can't hear the shots. I only hear the bullets hit me or fly by.

When I pick up the gun they used and I fire I can hear it all perfectly fine. Maybe it needs to be loaded serverside or something?

18 minutes ago, TheNightstalk3r said:

Okay I have a weird issue here. I'm using DynaSound 2 for my dedicated server (not loaded serverside). When I encounter AI with a TRG or a certain AK, I can't hear the shots. I only hear the bullets hit me or fly by.

When I pick up the gun they used and I fire I can hear it all perfectly fine. Maybe it needs to be loaded serverside or something?

TRG work fine for me with dynasound + enhanced soundscape. (had a couple MP sessions over last week, no problems)

12 hours ago, Johnny Drama said:

TRG work fine for me with dynasound + enhanced soundscape. (had a couple MP sessions over last week, no problems)

Did you have the addon running serverside enabled too or only client side? (Running local server is also serverside then)

5 hours ago, TheNightstalk3r said:

Did you have the addon running serverside enabled too or only client side? (Running local server is also serverside then)

dedicated server without having the soundmod being active on it.

19 hours ago, TheNightstalk3r said:

I had this issue with the Zaffir recently playing a game End Game with my group (now the Zaffir is a very dangerous gun not to be able to hear it). I haven't noticed that issue since. We played a large scale PVP on Saturday (with over 30 people about 10 or so of them were running Dynasound) and one player mentioned he couldn't hear anyone fire at all. But on the flip side I've been using dynasound 2.0 since release date and I've only had gun sound problem twice. So I don't know if it is the mods problem or an arma problem.

Load everything server-side (not only client-side), make sure everyone has the exact same mod set, try again.

Just now, haleks said:

Load everything server-side (not only client-side), make sure everyone has the exact same mod set, try again.

why would you want to load a client-side soundmod on the server?

• Like 1

On 16-1-2017 at 7:11 PM, Johnny Drama said:

why would you want to load a client-side soundmod on the server?

Because apparently the mod doesn't let players hear the sounds when AI fire the weapons. Noticed another glitch that the .50 machine guns on the Little Bird of RHS USAF don't have a sound either, even when I am firing them.

On 24-1-2017 at 11:50 PM, michael poole said:

Would this make the british weapons from 3cb sound better

Read the first post again. It's vanilla weaponry only

But will the echoing and other effects apply to modded weapons with custom sounds? I understand that the actual weapon sounds will not be affected.

But will the echoing and other effects apply to modded weapons with custom sounds? I understand that the actual weapon sounds will not be affected.

Yes, the echo/reverb effects should work.

On 31-1-2017 at 4:42 PM, snowingjimbob said:

Yes, the echo/reverb effects should work.

Wouldn't that be enhanced soundscape or sonic cracks? Not the Dynasound ?

Wouldn't that be enhanced soundscape or sonic cracks? Not the Dynasound ?

Correct. I was thinking this was the Enhanced Soundscape thread, whoops

11 hours ago, rebelvg said:

Author field in CfgPatches can't be an array from some patches ago and every time you save a mission in the editor this error will pop-up.

http://imgur.com/a/ZJ9BF

Example.

https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/blob/25a3405d1f7288ef81f562b7a0b50ed7f848b306/addons/main/config.cpp#L873

allready fixed in dev version.

• Like 1

• The m134 gatling gun might sound weird when not in first person - A recent issue and I'm trying to fix it.

Is this the issue that is effecting the RHS: MELB?

A quick update to 2.1:

Fixed that you were not able to hear someone shooting behind object or inside buildings.

I'm aware of the minigun issue but got not solution at the moment, if everything fails just delete the minigun pbo for now :)

Fixed: Author Array Error
Fixed: some vehicles Triggered FastFlyby sounds that dont had sounds defined
Added: New occlusion/obstruction parameters (formerly preventing weapons from being heard when inside a building or obstructed by an object)

• Like 5