Will do. Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

OMG, this is like the real thing !

Thank you so much, you already have a special place in Arma heaven for this :)

• Like 1

Wow Lax, fantastic work, it exceeded my already high expectations.  

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Busted a nut when I fired the 40mm under barrel, fyi. 

Damn good sounds.

Merry Christmas

• Like 1

Love the distant sounds along with landscape

• Like 3

LAx, really, really well done. Loving the sounds and feeling of immersion when pairing the new Dynasound with all of your other released mods. Couldn't be any more pleased, nor can my ears! :)

this is me playing with dynasound

ear-massage-1.jpg

i love getting my ears massaged by terrifyingly real but also well balanced and processed sounds.

i feel like putting in the work of adjusting volume of things in relation to eachother allowing sounds to have more range adds so much depth that you can't achieve with scripts. really makes it sound more real and like it's actually happening.

• Like 6

Has anyone had Dynasound creating a dependency for them?

I had it on while I was creating a faction, but when It came out it was dependant of Dynasound (Lynx sound in particular) so I had to remake the faction with Dynasound off. 

I assumed sound-mods were always client side. 

First, thanks for sharing those awesome mods. Those are great pieces of work.

Been trying Dynasound 2.0 along with Enhanced Soundscape (they work well with 64 bits it seems) and they bring a lot to the audio immersion. Echoes, distant sounds and reverbs induced by ES are undoubtedly a success when it comes to giving some "flesh" to the fighting scenes, the gunshots and the detonations. Specially when heard from a distance. The new versions seem also quite performance friendly. Very nicely done.

If i may bring some observations :

- I noticed that the 4-five pistol has no echo effect. The gunshot sound is dry, no echo or ES reverb noticed with this one. Someone else having this issue?

- Concerning the choppers : First, Holy Shit, those gatling and 20/30mm cannon shots and impact sounds, along with their echoes and reverberations are gorgeous. As well as the fly-by effects : The engine "woosh" displayed when the chopper is passing just above our head is very well done.

Though, and please take that observation as a question rather than criticism, but don't you think that the distance at which their engines can be heard is a bit short, compared to their shots? That's only my opinion for sure, but gameplay-wise, we could think that a longer distance could help the player to hear and spot a bit more easily such a serious threat. I tried with a good volume level through headphones though, and noticed that beyond 900/1000 meters their engines become almost inaudible. This feeling was maybe particularly noticeable for the AH99 Blackfoot. 

This precise point leads me to the last observation : Maybe i'm totally wrong and you'll explain us, but if i remember well, the choppers or aircrafts engine sounds don't benefit from those echoes and reverberations, through Dynasound or ES. To make it short, i was just wondering if applying the echoes or ES effects to the loudest engines, such as choppers and jets ones, could bring one more step to the immersion value, while rendering very well the very "threatening" and loud presence those war beasts have over a entire zone. Maybe this is something you already considered for further developments.

Thank you and keep up the great work :)

Thank you for your hardwork with this one!

I totally agree with Megiddo.

If engines had echo effects, maaan that would be damn amazing. 

I am just downloading the mod and I'd like to ask, bullet cracks are always the same or do they depend on the weapon cal. ?

1 more question directly to the devs. :

Are you guys listening to any real-life combats/firefights and comparing it to your mod, or how are you ensuring the amount of realism, thanks!

• Like 1

Is it correct that u are currently working on implementing dynasound to rhs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, vlk said:

Is it correct that u are currently working on implementing dynasound to rhs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laxemann is already the sound guy for RHS. Most of the sounds in RHS were made by him-so it is not so much a case of having to implement dynasound in RHS, and more continuing to work on both and have them compliment each other.

Thank you for new DynaSound.

I see only 1 error with v2.0 in .rpt file:

Conflicting addon DynaSound_DS_w_RPG7 in 'LAxemann\DynaSound\addons\DS_w_Titan\', previous definition in 'LAxemann\DynaSound\addons\DS_w_RPG7\'

Happy New Year!

I have to say, your new version is disappointing. The vanilla game sounds better.

^^ LOL I'd like some of the shit that you are smoking !!

I'd put the /s after a stupid comment like that in the future.

He's a pretty well known troll in the community.  Don't acknowledge the child.

brilliant mod together with soundscape. had two long coop session over couple hours not having FPS bug once.

will give the suppression and immersion mod a try.,,

Yo! I'm tired and done (celebrated in my fav. club) - Buuut would like to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEEEEAR, wooo!

Oh, and ackowledge Joko more, he did all the fancy scripting stuff, especially in ES :D ♥

• Like 11

This mod and JSRS4 are two of the most accomplished sound mod ever done.

For those curious, I tried to mix both and the result is quite surprising, to be honest it's a splendid union ! :drinking2:

• Like 1

All I have to say is on my server, no more missions withouth Dynasound combined with soundscape. Those rocket flybys; swoosh! Thank's alot for your efforts making a great game even greater!

I m not getting (normal bullets-not the boom-boom stuff!) impact sounds on surfaces

-at least not noticeable ones.Is it something on my end?

Also last time i ve checked PwS had the 1.5 version several days after 2.0 release.

Can't confirm right now if its still an issue.  *confirmed*

(I m using both ES+DS)

Cheers

*edited again*

Major confusion.

As it looks on PwS today

So...the DS latest version (v2.0) it's listed as Dynasound2 (inner version 0.1)?

• Like 1

Laxemann and Joko, DS 2.0 is pure gold. Tested it yesterday... just awesome. :)