Sign in to follow this  
kegetys

My first model :)

2 WKK Gimbal

What that's supppose to be confused.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I actually excpected M249

I very very dissapointed tounge.gifbiggrin.gif j/k good job

Hey Gimbal, to add collusion detection you must add a LOD called "geometry" with the polys for the collusion. Look into the old MLOD models to see what I mean!

Because it seems to me that the OPF engine is processing all LODs through on collusion model.

You really can't see what it is??

It's a paper-M113, to use on the beach like the paper-tank and paper-truck! biggrin.gif

how are you getting those textures in....? I have been trying to get a texture to work by saving a jpg as gif in several different formats and also tga in several different formats but it won't convert it to pac for some reason  mad.gif

I made an another test addon today, a "pulkka" (a sled in english I think?)

screenshot: http://212.149.131.138:10080/pulkkamaki.jpg

I applied a bit too much weight to the front of the sled so it tends to flip on around like the two AI guys are doing in the pic tounge.gif But I got the driver visible when he's sitting on it, its done with create/proxy... menu, by typing 'driver' in the box that pops up. It creates a triangle that positions the guy, but its rather tricky to get in position.

GFX, I havent had any problems with the textures, though I have made these two models mainly with 3D studio max as oxygen modeling is still a bit clumsy for me wink.gif The 3DS importer imported the textures alright.

Keg: whats that about a PART of the model beeing OVERWEIGHTED!?! Explain it please...

I have an idea: we could exchange our "WORK IN PROGRESS" models and addons between us for testing and BUG hunting!

What you others think about?

FlipeR

2 FlipeR

Good idea about the testing

Should we follow any particular rules or just make it available for download and just play with it?