fulman

Trouble connecting to servers

So, I've been having some issues connecting to servers recently. Whenever I connect to server I get into the lobby where I can choose a role. However, when I click play and my game is downloading the mission I Always get kicked. This goes for all gamemodes, Altis Life, KOTH, Domination etc. I have disabled all my mods and even reinstalled the game, but I can still not connect to any servers.

I have downloaded the "rpt" file from when I connected to an Asylum Altis Life Server and was kicked off.

How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Dropbox link to .rpt:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqaow9vw7pn5gue/arma3_2016-12-22_22-00-27.rpt?dl=0

Some servers won't let you in if you haven't got Battleye.

The only other reason I can think of is that the servers might be too full to let any more players join.

Similar problem. When I eject from the server, other users can see Signature check time out

There were occasions when I let the server, but it was rare.

Edited by Sloom2112

On 06.01.2017 at 11:09 AM, Carlosrodriguez said:

У меня такая же проблема, я могу играть как 5 минут и получить люлей

http://pastebin.com/HjL3Ef4y

Windows 10?

Edited by Sloom2112

On 12/27/2016 at 8:13 AM, Sandman69 said:

Same here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15618330/ArmA2OA.RPT

These issues are why I left A3 for over a year, come back to find they haven't fixed anything yet.

Not sure they ever will fix anything.... its sad that people get rich from selling poorly written scripts  or incomplete scripts . then leave it to us that

PAID MONEY TO PLAY IT , to figure it out.  I think these people are none less than criminals. Today , my friend and i are trying to join our server .

Neither of us can join any server. We have revarified (AGAIN)....   we have verified game cashe  in steam ... unsubscribed to ALL mods we have  and resubscribed

but still cant join any server....  i was playing this game  b4 i went to bed lastnight  .... got up this morning to play ....and I CANT GET IN TO THE SERVER IM PAYING FOR !!!!!!!!!!

WHERES THE JUSTICE ?  I WANT MY MONEY BACK... ARMA3  AND APEX !!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE OVER 3000 HOURS  TRYING TO PLAY THIS GAME ....  FED UP WITH IT

hm having the same issue today, cannot join any servers. Can anybody confirm this? Then I can stop trying to search for the problem on my side... 

Edit: my server provider just confirmed that there is a general problem with the Steam Authentification System, affecting several Steam games: 

Aktuell kommt es aufgrund einer Störung bei den Steam Auth Servern zu Schwierigkeiten bei der Verbindung zu einigen Steam Spielen. Dies wird auf mehreren Plattformen international von unterschiedlichen Spielern berichtet. 

Edit 2: (Steam-) problem solved by itself. Patience is a virtue...

• Like 1

i am also suddenly having trouble getting into arma3 on any server.. getting the steam authentication error ... any ideas on how to fix it ? kinda need my arma fix 

I am having an issue joining servers. Whenever I try and join a server, I get taken to the map screen then get stuck looking at the map, then a delay and i get the message "steam authentication error". can not get into any online game. This issue started yesterday.

I sent a report as 7 others on my friends list are all having the same issue.

I had this same problem yesterday around the same time.  I attempt to join a server.  The Arma3 splash screen comes up, then the screen goes all black/grey horizontal lines as it normally would while loading into the game.  However, it goes no further than this.  I can hear water splashing on the shoreline and I see the server running its script messages in the bottom left corner.  Unfortunately, it goes no further.  It just stays on this screen updating the server messages.  I tried loading into a private server as well as the "official" ones with the same results.  Ultimately, the problem was fixed and I got some game time in.

Today, I am having the same problem.  I have validated the game files through Steam with a result that they were all OK.

Can someone fix this?

Got this problem aswell and i bet tons of others players got it aswell when you look at players in the servers the numbers are very low

Fix this

11 minutes ago, c0p0ut said:

The Arma3 splash screen comes up, then the screen goes all black/grey horizontal lines as it normally would while loading into the game.  However, it goes no further than this.

Same

16 minutes ago, c0p0ut said:

The Arma3 splash screen comes up, then the screen goes all black/grey horizontal lines as it normally would while loading into the game.  However, it goes no further than this.

3 minutes ago, fuga said:

Same

Same

Im getting the same shit, splash screen for 5 mins then steam authentication failed error. Fix your shit.

Edited by ImAtom
  • Like 1

I was on my own server today 4 or 5 hrs ago and logged in fine. Shutdown PC came back on 5 hrs later and now it just hangs. If I try to join any servers i get the "Steam authentication error". The servers that are usually full now have 20 to 25 players on them so this isn't a "local" issue.

I'm getting the same problem. Started yesterday...all the servers will let me get so far then kick me back to the main screen. Play the exile mod mainly

this seems a steam issue. 

14 minutes ago, ImAtom said:

Im getting the same shit, splash screen for 5 mins then steam authentication failed error. Fix your shit.

this seems a steam issue. feel free to apologise :D I have seen people getting steam verification has failed. this only happened for me today and others trying to join a server patrol ops vanilla.

Just now, Royal Eagles said:

Hello everyone ! Any Fix for the eternal loading before lobby ?

Wait for steam to fix this problem