Sign in to follow this  
GFX707

Getting the textures to show up....?

for some reason I cannot find out how to turn the textures on in the 3d preview or in buldozer....whatever I try there is just a white model

can anyone help....?

If Buldozer should be working correctly, several conditions must be met:

Buldozer.exe must be running from directory where it can find your textures. The setup we used in case of original OFP models was having with models on path X:\Data3D, textures in x:\Data and Buldozer on X:\. For addons (like Vulcan) we had both textures and model in X:\Vulcan (and Bulozer on X:\, again). It should not be necessary to have Buldozer on disk root, but it must be placed so that it can find your textures.

So if I have Buldožer on virtual drive O: I must copy there all the official addon PBOs and the full content of the /DTA/ folder???

FlipeR

Hi, I have an other problem, when i run Buldozer i have this error message: No entry bin\config.bin.Cfg worlds

What it mean?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlipeR @ April 25 2002,13:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So if I have Buldožer on virtual drive O: I must copy there all the official addon PBOs and the full content of the /DTA/ folder???<span id='postcolor'>

I think you need to extract and decompress all the files from the data.pbo to get "official" textures working. I did it and it seems to work.