XxClon

[WIP] Map Tarin Kowt [UPDATE PICTURE 19/12/16]

On 19/12/2016 at 0:41 PM, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Awesome! :)

The map just needs to be indexed once you have all of the buildings finalized. ALiVE has a built in tool for this, though it requires Mikero's tools and a few additional steps.

Here's a link to the ALiVE wiki on the subject: http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/Map_Indexing

If you get hung up on the process, come on over to the ALiVE forums and one of the devs can give you a hand.

Thanks for the information, I'll save it for when you already have a playable part of the map :)

On 21/12/2016 at 3:33 PM, old_painless said:

This looks great! I like how you made the urban areas look lived-in with actual objects like the powerlines, fruit stands and so on. Also nice mix of lush and desert areas

Many thanks, that's the idea, I'm looking for a variety and a little more live the map, that's why I'm not copying and pasting anything,  I'm doing everything step by step

On 22/12/2016 at 4:48 AM, loopdk said:

eny chance of a download link to se :D

For the moment the map is empty, as soon as it has a good playable part with gusto I will upload a preview of it :)

18 hours ago, tillee said:

Looks amazing! Can't wait for release!

Very thanks :)

• Like 3

@XxClon Probably better to hold off on the ALiVE index until after all the buildings for the map are final. Otherwise it will need to be reindexed everytime you update the map. ALiVE is programmed to function based on building types so as long as buildings are being added or changed entirely, it'll just add a lot of work for you to keep indexing it over and over.