Sign in to follow this  
VipHeart

The empire strikes back..

I know you guys will think I'm crazy wink.gif  but I always wanted to see something like this in OFP biggrin.gif

Here is my imperial Lambda shuttle, completly with already 6 LODs made. LOD1 and textures are based on a Jedi Outcast model. Physics are from the cobra. Model is build on a UH-60. I did it just for fun to test what you can do with the LOD and geometry/mass system biggrin.gif  Don't expect things like that to be released (Lucas Arts would kill me, and if not them, I'm sure Suma, Maruk and Erex would do the job for them.. wink.gif  )

lambda1.jpg

lambda2.jpg

lambda3.jpg

lambda4.jpg

Well, I would not try to jump infront of you to catch the bullets coming for you from Lukas Arts, BIS, wherever... biggrin.gif

But you got my full support on that anyways! wink.gif

Till later, PSC

OMG! Look at the shadow! That cute little Imperial shuttle is going to grow up to be a.. UH-60 Blackhawk! ..This is truly a black day for the Rebellion.. biggrin.gif

Nice job there, must be fun to see zooming around. Did you put in a sound for it?

Konyak

Sounds, shadow model, geometric details and new weapons will be added soon smile.gif

BUT I have to wait until i receive a new unlock code sad.gif

After repartioning my harddisk for Bulldozer today I had a "Partiotion Table Error" which made my Windows go to hell sad.gif

After 7 (!!wink.gif hours of reinstalling I need a new unlock code now sad.gif

If you use the plane simulation instead, you could use the gear animation for the wings tounge.gif

BTW.. Should it not be more white?

We should really consider making a Star Wars Mod biggrin.gif

The OFP engine is just perfect for large battles between rebellions and imperials biggrin.gif

But how do we convince BIS and Lucas Arts?

I am dreaming about SPACE MARINES vs. ELDAR (Warhammer 40k)

Rhino APCs, Predator tanks... Land Speeders and hover cannons!

BTW, try making that shuttle huge, like 50 meters long. It's quite big in SW and I'd love to see how something enormous looks in OFP.

If it was a secret mod only passed around quietly no one would be angered:)

Okay, agreed! Let's make a "secret" star wars mod together. Just a little one, everyone's doing a little work on it and finally (maybe as a tryout how we make our model bank) we make an addon just for us ModMakers biggrin.gif

Thats great, that is my favorite starwars ship! now all we need is a few blasters and some starwars characters. It would be really cool if you could make the wings retract in and out, maybee like a flaps command when BI gives us the sample models.

OKay! Then we gonna do that! But everyone must participate, is that clear?? wink.gif

first and foremost I'm dedicated to UNPROFOR... but there might be time for making Yoda biggrin.gif

As Gimbal said, i am dedicated to my MOD. But, if everyone participated and chipped in to throw this thing together, that would rock. And not even be toatlly serious about it. I would be glad to throw together some land-speeders in my spare time biggrin.gif

once im done with airwolf, delorean, a-team van, and knight rider, i might make something, im sure i can make a snowspeeder.

i try make death star but can you create the death star with out the Buldozer viewer?I would love to see a chaos space marine in ofp

Damn!! That shuttle is the meanest thing i've seen in OFP, after Hind of course tounge.gif

I'm fully behind Star Wars mod

my tie fighter does not fly though, it mucks up. here is the config:

// some basic defines

#define TEast 0

#define TWest 1

#define TGuerrila 2

#define TCivilian 3

#define TSideUnknown 4

#define TEnemy 5

#define TFriendly 6

#define TLogic 7

#define true 1

#define false 0

// type scope

#define private 0

#define protected 1

#define public 2

class CfgPatches

{

class Ball

{

units[] = {Ball};

weapons[] = {};

requiredVersion = 1.10;

};

};

class CfgVehicles

{

class All {};

class AllVehicles: All {};

class Land: AllVehicles {};

class Air: AllVehicles {};

class Helicopter:Air{};

class UH60:Helicopter{};

class UH60MG:UH60{};

class Ball: UH60MG

{

side=1;

model="\Ball\Ball";

displayName="Ball rider";

};

};

class CfgNonAIVehicles

{

class ProxyCrew {};

class ProxyDriver: ProxyCrew {};

class ProxyGunner: ProxyCrew {};

class ProxyCommander: ProxyCrew {};

class ProxyBalldriver: ProxyDriver {};

};

Any problems or suggestions as to why when i start the engine it suddenly appears 50000 metres above the ground?

Star Wars mod sounds great. biggrin.gif

I'll be glad to help to create a few "Star Wars" missions once all the addons are ready. smile.gif

Ok, this would be the next vehicle for that secret star wars mod. It could have same behavior than jeep, only that top speed would be about 450 km/h, hehehe...

speederbike.jpg

Till later, PSC

Yeah, Antichrist is right! The motorcycle physics are implented in OFP - they're just not used tounge.gif