31697102675_169b102f64.jpg

Free the Officer

Description:

This is a remake of a small mission, that I made for ArmA: Armed Assault a long time ago. Back than, it was really simple, as I did’t knew much about mission making, so I thoght it would be nice to create a better one in ArmA 3.

My ArmA 2 mission Free the Pilot was also inspired by it.

The mission is voice acted, however only by text-to-speech, due to my limited knowledge of russian language. I also used internet translator for it, so it may not be correct.

Features:

-You play as Russian special sqad and are tasked to liberate a officer, that is being held in an enemy village.

-You can select from alot of weapons in the briefing before mission starts.

-Custom music, that plays randomly.

-Custom notification icons.

Instalation:

Place the .pbo file into your ArmA 3 directory. Example: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Missions

Notes:

Please report any bugs, if you encouter them. It really helps in improving the mission.

Known issues:

AIs like to get stuck, in the old buggy Sahrani buildings. Just teamswith to your squad mates, if it happens to them.

Requirements:

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation

RHS: United States Armed Forces

RHS: GREF

CUP Terrains Complete

Mission is currently broken

• Like 1

After years I've wanted to update this mission, but when I load it in the editor I get nad error, that CUP_BaseConfigs is missing, probably because it was removed, or renamed. Is there any way to get around this?