I honestly have no idea how the new radar didn't get in. Unless it had a super critical error to it, I would not mind a post update release hot fix.

There is still a lot they have to fix, and they need to release a hot fix. Let's just hope this doesn't get thrown back into testing and we'll have to wait another seven weeks..

agh!

• Like 1

Yeah, i too have been waiting for the Squad Radar to come back, i don't know why the current build of it could of been left in (on main branch at least) until they are ready to roll out the tweaked version, i assumed they forgot about it in scope of things. 

I played a little bit of Combat Patrol when it first game out and was on dev servers and have already posted my feedback and ideas. I just checked back here to see the latest update on the project as i hope it develops into something that will be permanent feature in the game. There are other community made ones, but having an official BIS one means players that dont like installing mods and just wants to jump into it without having to have the right version of a mod etc. Having also played a bit of Ghost Recon Wildlands, which is similar concept in a way, i was thinking as i was playing that game, this is what Arma needs (the feel that the map is alive where ever you go, traffic on roads, hitting towns occupied by enemy forces that are defending it). I would love to see in Combat Patrol as said else where more diverse objectives that are random to a town.  (Traffic and Civs could be turned off or set to low, in parameters if need to via better gpu performance) there used to be good scripts in the community for this i recall from A2. 

Time limit Option:

Also if there was different modes of this Combat Patrol concept, that for example in the parameters you and your friends set two hours for game time, and in that time frame choose to have five or six towns to hit, each with a different objective. You and your friends have the challenge of making the most of those two hours to complete all those objectives before the clock runs out.

This idea of being able to add by choice a time limit would suit players who want a challenge in terms of against the clock and they might only have a 1 or 2 hour play time window anyway.

Evac or Load in;

It also would be good, if you can choose to have a helicopter evac you and your team and then fly you to the next mission (rather than loading in the next AO) as it is now (i think from memory) but have both as options in the parameters. This could give some immersion flying there and a quick break between the fighting and also time to discuss tactics for the next mission. 

Reinforcements (i cannot remember if they already reinforce?)

I would also like to see reinforcements of towns, that can be halted if you deal with the radio tower first, but in doing so blows your chance for stealthy assault.  

Civs:

In closing, i also think if there will be civs added in for immersion, as well as killing too many of them will forfeit the mission (adding an extra challenge if they are numerous) i think there needs to be new Civ assets, more so with clothing aspect. One thing that has bugged me, even as a mission maker is the small selection of Civ types. No females and most of the choices being dudes in surfing shorts and Tshirts.  Of course there are some mods with civ units, but there isn't an abundance array of choices. Why not BIS port Civ clothing from previous A1 and A2 with tweaks to fit current models, and perhaps add more new variety (that we can also outfit Civs like we can in the loadout screen in the editor) but more importantly this would add more immersion to Combat Patrol and other missions by BIS and community in general. I mean you have great maps like Tanoa but little diversity in Civ types/clothing, which would add more diversity to missions based around civilians (protecting them) but more for immersion sake, especially with Civs that have animations for basic activities which they had in Arma2 i think. With the 64bit build now in, perhaps we can handle more Civ units in a town (or at least have a slider/parameters for amount of it). 

• Like 6

Any idea when this could be released? For some reason I was under the impression it would come out with the Jets DLC release but haven't heard much since one of those DLC announcements a while ago.  Been waiting to try this out.

As @Vojtechsonik said, it is planned to be a part of Malden DLC as You may check in the video:

• Like 4

is there a way to change side to west, in "combat patrol module" on editor? I couldn't find any info on editor modules, about how to modify em

Are there any plans to improve the visual appearance of the missions?

Right now the location selection looks kinda lame with all the hint messages.

After all it's an official game mode.

Moreover any chance to see this becoming playable with AI teammates in the future? Would love to hop in every now and then for a quick mission with ai.

• Like 8

Are there more objectives besides blow up the fuel trucks? I played it again recently but didn't have enough players to complete a mission and moved on to something else. I played the Escape the island mission as well and that had far too much Spawn the enemy behind them close trick which is always immersion breaking. I am not sure if this happens in CP, but its one fast way to break immersion. As mentioned before i think the CP patrol would be interesting if there were civilians in it that you have to avoid accidentally killing, they could run away when the shooting starts- but it would add a little immersion if at the start they are going about their business. The problem is Civilians have kind of been an after thought in A3, in A2 they fitted in better visually and had some various animations eg. working the fields etc. Go play Ghost Recon Wildlands or watch a vid of gameplay to see how civilians adds to the immersion of the place, had they not been in there it would of felt more empty. I get some war zones might have empty villages or small towns etc because they fled but some war zones the civilians are trapped (which could be interesting mission parameters right there- freeing trapped civilians and giving them first aid or supplies.

Anyway i really hope with the new update around the corner that Combat Patrol has a bunch of new objectives that each play through which town has them are random- that was what i thought it was going to be. There are some good random ops mods out there, and really you would hope BIS shows them how its done since they have a bigger team and can add extra polish to things.  I would love to see BIS open up more of their experimental projects like this and Argo to try out new ideas and even perhaps have a community competition (that is submit a written concept) for original ideas for game-modes or gameplay that will eventually breath new life into MP and move away from the glut of RPG Life and Zombie clones we see on the servers. We have this big sandbox game but so much more could be done with it. 

• Like 6

I'm totally with this guy ^^^

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, daza said:

Are there more objectives besides blow up the fuel trucks? I played it again recently but didn't have enough players to complete a mission and moved on to something else. I played the Escape the island mission as well and that had far too much Spawn the enemy behind them close trick which is always immersion breaking. I am not sure if this happens in CP, but its one fast way to break immersion. As mentioned before i think the CP patrol would be interesting if there were civilians in it that you have to avoid accidentally killing, they could run away when the shooting starts- but it would add a little immersion if at the start they are going about their business. The problem is Civilians have kind of been an after thought in A3, in A2 they fitted in better visually and had some various animations eg. working the fields etc. Go play Ghost Recon Wildlands or watch a vid of gameplay to see how civilians adds to the immersion of the place, had they not been in there it would of felt more empty. I get some war zones might have empty villages or small towns etc because they fled but some war zones the civilians are trapped (which could be interesting mission parameters right there- freeing trapped civilians and giving them first aid or supplies.

Anyway i really hope with the new update around the corner that Combat Patrol has a bunch of new objectives that each play through which town has them are random- that was what i thought it was going to be. There are some good random ops mods out there, and really you would hope BIS shows them how its done since they have a bigger team and can add extra polish to things.  I would love to see BIS open up more of their experimental projects like this and Argo to try out new ideas and even perhaps have a community competition (that is submit a written concept) for original ideas for game-modes or gameplay that will eventually breath new life into MP and move away from the glut of RPG Life and Zombie clones we see on the servers. We have this big sandbox game but so much more could be done with it. 

This guy is right on with the need for civs. Also would love to see Syndikat as an enemy faction in the Tanoa premade version of the mission.

On 6/10/2017 at 1:55 AM, R3vo said:

Moreover any chance to see this becoming playable with AI teammates in the future? Would love to hop in every now and then for a quick mission with ai.

it sort of shocked me that they were using hint messages in the first place.

A new notification framework would require more manpower than needed on it for right now though.

Most important please add CSAT Pacific , Syndicate and FIA as possible enemy factions. Tanoa missions urgently need Chinese CSAT and Syndicate as enemies but also FIA would be a nice variation for the Mediterranean theatre. 

Also +1 for ambient life ( civilian and military) and AI team members :). 

For the future I would love to see more detailed infiltration scenarios (by boat, helicopter, submarine, scuba diving or parachute jumps) , missions like hostage rescue . protecting civilians or coordinating air strikes, usage of drones, gathering intel, raiding drug labs, deactivating mines etc..

I am absolutely sure this is exactly what Arma needs...a game mode for people that simply want to play some quick and nice coop or single player, without spending endless hours in the editor, downloading tons of mods and/or joining a clan, but that still brings all the splendid different sandbox content of this game :)

cheers and keep it up

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Private Evans said:

For the future I would love to see more detailed infiltration scenarios (by boat, helicopter, submarine, scuba diving or parachute jumps) , missions like hostage rescue . protecting civilians or coordinating air strikes, usage of drones, gathering intel, raiding drug labs, deactivating mines etc

I agree Arma lacks of these kind of pre-configured missions. However not sure if Combat Patrol is the right place to put. Maybe Tac OPS DLC will bring that.  

1 hour ago, eriktrak said:

I agree Arma lacks of these kind of pre-configured missions. However not sure if Combat Patrol is the right place to put. Maybe Tac OPS DLC will bring that.  

I think ( hope) Tac Ops will bring exactly this kind of missions using the complete arsenal of Armas sandbox content, but as far as I understand it will be Singleplayer  and feature in opposite to Combat Patrol a number of replayable but not random generated missions. As much as I love to see Singleplayer content I really hope Tac Ops will also allow to play its missions in Coop. Apex absolutely was the step in the right direction but sadly featured no team AI for a proper Singleplayer. So reading the Apex reviews and the feedback here for Combat Patrol or modes like Endgame it seems clear that people would like :

to be able to play Coop AND Singleplayer

to use the complete sandbox/arsenal from underwater to air combat 

to experience a more living world (ambient life)

and prefer to play random generated missions featuring all the awesome locations on the official terrains

My fear is that those features will be split up between Combat Patrol and Tac Ops which would be a big mistake and waste of Armas amazing content. This game is fore sure the best military shooter/milsim out there but it urgently needs the one game mode that combines all its advantages and content.

cheers :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Private Evans said:

Most important please add CSAT Pacific , Syndicate and FIA as possible enemy factions. Tanoa missions urgently need Chinese CSAT and Syndicate as enemies but also FIA would be a nice variation for the Mediterranean theatre. 

Also +1 for ambient life ( civilian and military) and AI team members :). 

For the future I would love to see more detailed infiltration scenarios (by boat, helicopter, submarine, scuba diving or parachute jumps) , missions like hostage rescue . protecting civilians or coordinating air strikes, usage of drones, gathering intel, raiding drug labs, deactivating mines etc..

I am absolutely sure this is exactly what Arma needs...a game mode for people that simply want to play some quick and nice coop or single player, without spending endless hours in the editor, downloading tons of mods and/or joining a clan, but that still brings all the splendid different sandbox content of this game :)

cheers and keep it up

1 hour ago, Private Evans said:

I think ( hope) Tac Ops will bring exactly this kind of missions using the complete arsenal of Armas sandbox content, but as far as I understand it will be Singleplayer  and feature in opposite to Combat Patrol a number of replayable but not random generated missions. As much as I love to see Singleplayer content I really hope Tac Ops will also allow to play its missions in Coop. Apex absolutely was the step in the right direction but sadly featured no team AI for a proper Singleplayer. So reading the Apex reviews and the feedback here for Combat Patrol or modes like Endgame it seems clear that people would like :

to be able to play Coop AND Singleplayer

to use the complete sandbox/arsenal from underwater to air combat 

to experience a more living world (ambient life)

and prefer to play random generated missions featuring all the awesome locations on the official terrains

My fear is that those features will be split up between Combat Patrol and Tac Ops which would be a big mistake and waste of Armas amazing content. This game is fore sure the best military shooter/milsim out there but it urgently needs the one game mode that combines all its advantages and content.

cheers :)

I fully support the statement and I want to add my desire on the topic battalion patrol (google translator) :):
1. Start a mission not near the location of targets, but at its base, with the choice of transport for deployment in the area of targets.
2. Accordingly, the path to the location area of the targets should also not be safe, but with the possibility of 50% / 50% stumble on an ambush and fail the mission without reaching the location of the targets or reach, but not in full force.
3. Civilian traffic and the population among whom the enemies can hide.
4. Mine fields on the roads, in the sea. Anti-aircraft in case the players have chosen the opportunity to reach the target by air.
5. The ability to use support for artillery and air strikes, call reinforcements, etc. etc..
P.S. In the game a lot of things: drones (air and land), underwater transport, aircraft (combat and transport), artillery (light and heavy),
there is day and night))), fog and rain))) !!! There are huge spaces that are not used in the game process, why?
In general, the scenario is this:
We were reborn on the base, got the assignment, equipped ourselves, we chose how we would get to the area of the goal, drove off, along the way, a lot of problems))), we got reconnaissance on the spot, we decided how we would accomplish the tasks,
we carry out the plan, a lot of problems))) bang, we have support available! We are supported by us))) fuh ... fulfilled, the problems did not end - evacuation home. Transport is broken or not, if it is broken, then we go there, they will take us from there, support will help us, etc. etc. :)))))
And of course all this at will alone or with other players. If you honestly do not understand why not left the opportunity to play in the escape from the islands with AI or alone? The same thing needs to be done and with the patrol in my opinion it will not almost hurt and will not weaken the desire to play with other players.
In general, do not be shy BIS in using the possibilities of your game. This is a simulator - let him be it, no one will be upset if it is difficult and realistic - because this game is chosen for this.
By the way, if you unite all the modes into one: support by helicopters, the end of the game, patrol, escape, evacuation, it will turn out exactly what I was trying to say. I really hope that everything goes to this.
Thank you for attention)))
Sorry for broken English (google translator) - everything is clear here :)))

• Like 1

On 10.6.2017 at 9:55 AM, R3vo said:

For now I'm glad they didn't use diary entries to pick the mission location...

Adding AI teammates to fill up the empty group slots would be nice indeed.

Cheers

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

For now I'm glad they didn't use diary entries to pick the mission location...

Adding AI teammates to fill up the empty group slots would be nice indeed.

Cheers

I would have to agree, the diary entry location picking is kind of annoying sometimes. Even voting on the location is neat.

Hello,

Is there a way to add eventhandler to each ai gets spawned dynamically in the CP mission? I want to modify it a little and tried to put some eventhandlers to AI, tried adding things to locationAdd module and Init module but, no luck yet guys?

Played a bit today and noticed a few bugs:

- An error message popped up when I used manual respawn

- An error message during init. of the mission

- Enemies kept shooting at me even after I died after pressing the manual respawn button

- When entering the mission, the map wasn't opened by default, I just had a black screen and had to open it manually. (Map should be opened automatically and be forced open as long as location selection is on going)

- The log in the diary contains param1 and param2 which are empty or undefined.

Suggestions:

- Let us choose the enemy's faction (CSAT,AAF or Syndicat)

- Give us the option to define how much time players have to vote for a location

- More objectives (Secure weapons, destroy weapons, free hostages, destroy convoy, destroy AAA, download intel)

- Don't spawn players magically at the selected location, use parachutes or a quick helicopter insertion.

- add a mission parameter which allows us to unlock air support, supply drops etc.

- arsenal?

- mission parameter to fine tune AI skill

That's all for now.

Errors:

Spoiler

23:19:50 Error in expression <autorespawnTooltips select 1);
} else {
_ctrlAutorespawn ctrlSetTextColor [1,1,1>
23:19:50   Error position: <_ctrlAutorespawn ctrlSetTextColor [1,1,1>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: _ctrlautorespawn
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuHeader.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuHeader], line 44
23:19:50 Error in expression <able ["bis_fnc_secondsToString", {}]);

_ctrlCounter ctrlsetstructuredtext parse>
23:19:50   Error position: <_ctrlCounter ctrlsetstructuredtext parse>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: _ctrlcounter
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuHeader.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuHeader], line 94
23:19:50 Error in expression <kets = -1;
_noRespawnPositions = false;
_ctrlCounter ctrlShow true;
_ctrlCounter>
23:19:50   Error position: <_ctrlCounter ctrlShow true;
_ctrlCounter>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: _ctrlcounter
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuHeader.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuHeader], line 32
23:19:50 Error in expression <pawnControlsSpectate_ctrlLocList} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlLocList};
>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlLocList};
>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlloclist
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuPosition.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuPosition], line 10
23:19:50 Error in expression <espawnControlsMap_ctrlLocList};
lbClear _list;		
BIS_RscRespawnControls_posMetad>
23:19:50   Error position: <_list;		
BIS_RscRespawnControls_posMetad>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: _list
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuPosition.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuPosition], line 11
23:19:50 Error in expression <awnControlsSpectate_ctrlRoleList} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlRoleList};>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlRoleList};>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlrolelist
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 64
23:19:50 Error in expression <ontrolsSpectate_ctrlComboLoadout} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlComboLoado>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlComboLoado>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlcomboloadout
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 65
23:19:50 Error in expression <ntrolsSpectate_ctrlButtonDetails} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlButtonDeta>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlButtonDeta>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlbuttondetails
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 67
23:19:50 Error in expression <pectate_ctrlPicturePrimaryWeapon} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlPicturePri>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlPicturePri>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlpictureprimaryweapon
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 68
23:19:50 Error in expression <ctate_ctrlPictureSecondaryWeapon} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlPictureSec>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlPictureSec>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlpicturesecondaryweapon
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 69
23:19:50 Error in expression <ntrolsSpectate_ctrlPictureOptics} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlPictureOpt>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlPictureOpt>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlpictureoptics
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 70
23:19:50 Error in expression <ControlsSpectate_ctrlPictureItem} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlPictureIte>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlPictureIte>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlpictureitem
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 71
23:19:50 Error in expression <tate_ctrlBackgroundPrimaryWeapon} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlBackground>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlBackground>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlbackgroundprimaryweapon
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 72
23:19:50 Error in expression <te_ctrlBackgroundSecondaryWeapon} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlBackground>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlbackgroundsecondaryweapon
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 73
23:19:50 Error in expression <olsSpectate_ctrlBackgroundOptics} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlBackground>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlbackgroundoptics
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 74
23:19:50 Error in expression <trolsSpectate_ctrlBackgroundItem} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlBackground>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlbackgrounditem
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 75
23:19:50 Error in expression <ontrolsSpectate_ctrlRoleDisabled} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlRoleDisabl>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlRoleDisabl>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlroledisabled
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 78
23:19:50 Error in expression <rolsSpectate_ctrlLoadoutDisabled} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlLoadoutDis>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlLoadoutDis>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlloadoutdisabled
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 79
23:19:50 Error in expression <mit 0;
_loadoutDisabled ctrlCommit 0;

{_x ctrlSetFade 1;_x ctrlCommit 0} forEac>
23:19:50   Error position: <_x ctrlSetFade 1;_x ctrlCommit 0} forEac>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: _x
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 90

23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 90

23:19:50 Error in expression <sMap_ctrlBackgroundItem};
_hideArray = [_list,_combo,_buttonDetails,_picturePrim>
23:19:50   Error position: <_list,_combo,_buttonDetails,_picturePrim>
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 76
23:19:50 Error in expression <cRespawnControlsSpectate_display} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_display};
_ctr>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_display};
_ctr>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_display
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventoryDetails.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventoryDetails], line 5
23:19:50 Error in expression <pectate_ctrlDetailsControlsGroup} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlDetailsCon>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlDetailsCon>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrldetailscontrolsgroup
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventoryDetails.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventoryDetails], line 6
23:19:50 Error in expression <ControlsSpectate_ctrlDetailsList} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlDetailsLis>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlDetailsLis>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrldetailslist
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventoryDetails.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventoryDetails], line 7
23:19:50 Error in expression <awnControlsSpectate_ctrlRoleList} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlRoleList};>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlRoleList};>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlrolelist
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventoryDetails.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventoryDetails], line 8
23:19:50 Error in expression <ontrolsSpectate_ctrlComboLoadout} else {BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlComboLoado>
23:19:50   Error position: <BIS_RscRespawnControlsMap_ctrlComboLoado>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_rscrespawncontrolsmap_ctrlcomboloadout
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventoryDetails.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventoryDetails], line 9
23:19:50 Error in expression <er",time]
}]];
};
};
case "remove": 
{	
_display displayRemoveEventHandler ["mou>
23:19:50   Error position: <_display displayRemoveEventHandler ["mou>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: _display
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventoryDetails.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventoryDetails], line 54
23:19:50 Error in expression <ols_details = true;
};
case "close": {	
_detailsList ctrlSetStructuredText parse>
23:19:50   Error position: <_detailsList ctrlSetStructuredText parse>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: _detailslist
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventoryDetails.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventoryDetails], line 241
23:19:50 Error in expression <l BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventoryList;
_list lbSetCurSel 0;
call BIS_fnc_showRe>
23:19:50   Error position: <_list lbSetCurSel 0;
call BIS_fnc_showRe>
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuInventory.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuInventory], line 95
23:19:50 Error in expression <ayersText;

if (_tickets >= 0) then
{

_ctrlTickets ctrlsetstructuredtext parse>
23:19:50   Error position: <_ctrlTickets ctrlsetstructuredtext parse>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: _ctrltickets
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuHeader.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuHeader], line 67
23:19:50 Error in expression <t ["%1/%2",_livingCount,_playersCount];
_ctrlTeam ctrlSetText _playersText;

if>
23:19:50   Error position: <_ctrlTeam ctrlSetText _playersText;

if>
23:19:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: _ctrlteam
23:19:50 File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_showRespawnMenuHeader.sqf [BIS_fnc_showRespawnMenuHeader], line 61
23:19:56 [weapon B_Patrol_Soldier_Leader_weapon_F]: item[bipod_01_F_snd] does not match to this weapon!
23:19:56 soldier[B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
23:19:56 [weapon B_Patrol_Soldier_Leader_weapon_F]: item[bipod_01_F_snd] does not match to this weapon!
23:19:56 Duplicate weapon Throw detected for B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F
23:19:56 Duplicate weapon Put detected for B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F
23:20:39 [weapon B_Patrol_Soldier_Leader_weapon_F]: item[bipod_01_F_snd] does not match to this weapon!
23:20:39 soldier[B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
23:20:39 [weapon B_Patrol_Soldier_Leader_weapon_F]: item[bipod_01_F_snd] does not match to this weapon!
23:20:39 Duplicate weapon Throw detected for B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F
23:20:39 Duplicate weapon Put detected for B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F
23:22:10 [weapon B_Patrol_Soldier_Leader_weapon_F]: item[bipod_01_F_snd] does not match to this weapon!
23:22:10 soldier[B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
23:22:10 [weapon B_Patrol_Soldier_Leader_weapon_F]: item[bipod_01_F_snd] does not match to this weapon!
23:22:10 Duplicate weapon Throw detected for B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F
23:22:10 Duplicate weapon Put detected for B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F
23:23:03 [weapon B_Patrol_Soldier_Leader_weapon_F]: item[bipod_01_F_snd] does not match to this weapon!
23:23:03 soldier[B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
23:23:03 [weapon B_Patrol_Soldier_Leader_weapon_F]: item[bipod_01_F_snd] does not match to this weapon!
23:23:03 Duplicate weapon Throw detected for B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F
23:23:03 Duplicate weapon Put detected for B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F
23:23:47 [weapon B_Patrol_Soldier_Leader_weapon_F]: item[bipod_01_F_snd] does not match to this weapon!
23:23:47 soldier[B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
23:23:47 [weapon B_Patrol_Soldier_Leader_weapon_F]: item[bipod_01_F_snd] does not match to this weapon!
23:23:47 Duplicate weapon Throw detected for B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F
23:23:47 Duplicate weapon Put detected for B_Patrol_Soldier_TL_F

• Like 8

I too want to tinker with it a bit, but for the life of me I cannot find where the original map file is kept, or any of the default map files for that matter. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

@drgreenthumb I obtained the mission from arma samples. You can search "arma samples" and download it from steam

• Like 1

22 hours ago, R3vo said:

Suggestions:

- Don't spawn players magically at the selected location, use parachutes or a quick helicopter insertion.

Heh, I knew that scene in the new Malden trailer would not be in the actual game mode. Not the first time we see fancy stuff that actually isn't in the game.

Where is the mission for single player, I really dont care for MP anymore since MPs mowadays is mostly abut to ruin the game for other players either by strage behavior (for a military themed game) or by difficulty settings (either aracade or ridiculously difficult) What im missing for quite a while in A3 is the capability of procedurally generated missions for Single Player just like A2 had.

The editor does not really work for yourself if you know whats going to happen.

• Like 1