macchky

[COMPLETED][UNOFFICIAL] Task Force Radio 64bit(x64) dll

64bit dll for TFAR and ACE3

TFAR dll work confirmd. ACE3 dll not confirmed.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

TFAR

Official Dll

https://github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/releases/tag/0.9.12

Experimental, compiled from 1.0 Branch

https://github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/releases/tag/1.0-PreRelease

https://macchky.net/dl/task_force_radio_pipe_x64.dll

2017/3/17

Update TFAR Dll

• Like 4

Just tested ACE3 64 Bit and working so far! Ace medical, ballistics and particles seems to working! 

Thank you Macchky!!! :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crielaard said:

May I ask what the advantage of this 64bit dll is?

No advantage

Just for 64bit arma3 exe on dev-branch.

32bit arma3 only can load 32bit dll, as well as 64bit can.

9 minutes ago, lordprimate said:

Cool ,now if it can be done for ACRE, and ALIVE that would be awesome!!

will release soon

• Like 2

A 64 bit version of Arma is on the development branch and some mods need the 64 bit dll's to work. You can read about the 64 bit version, its trials and tribulations on dev branch at the thread below.

Actually there are official x64 dlls for Ace 3 on their github page. I guess these will be added with the next update. @macchky ...where did you get the TFAR x64 dll, or did you compile all these unoffical dlls yourself?

On 2016/12/16 at 6:26 PM, xon2 said:

Actually there are official x64 dlls for Ace 3 on their github page. I guess these will be added with the next update. @macchky ...where did you get the TFAR x64 dll, or did you compile all these unoffical dlls yourself?

Yeah ACE3 Team ready for 64bit dll after <-(rejected) I compile ones.

All dlls of top thread is compiled by me from each mod source.

Thx for the clarification and taking the time to compile these, much appreciated. Just wanted to get an idea where that stuff came from :). A bit care when downloading from dropbox never hurts.

Oh i forgot one.

but my dll compiled from latest source(1.0 branch).

Updated info.

1.0 branch pipe.dll won't work with TFAR 0.9.12. And 1.0 branch has it's own official x64 dll in the download already.

1 minute ago, Wolfy1129 said:

@dedmen Will Zeus ever be able to talk to people again? Miss that feature. Haha. Thanks for the 64 bit by the way! :D

Already fixed. Will be released with 1.0 as soon as the rest of the Todo list is done. Can't give any ETA on that tho.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfy1129 said:

@dedmen Thanks for everything. Also thought you should know that when downloading 0.9.12 from the github, there are 2 bisigns for each of the pbo. See here: https://gyazo.com/76e4f23678598694ec544bd881df2f63

That's not just Github thats everywhere. Atleast it should be. That's how we built 0.9.12. I'm not sure what the intentions were but Nkey told me to do it like that. So I did. You only need to download the pipe_x64.dll and put it into your @task_force_radio directory. I don't think the 0.9.12.zip has that in there yet.

• Like 1

It doesn't seem to work for me. Running Windows 7 in x64 (and as admin) and all and no beef. Other group I have contact with don't seem to have any issues with it for some magical reason. Any ideas what to look for to make debugging easier?

3 hours ago, dedmen said:

1.0 branch pipe.dll won't work with TFAR 0.9.12. And 1.0 branch has it's own official x64 dll in the download already.

• Like 1

Having a bit of an issue with the x64 dll. Game and all launches fine but after a few seconds in the main menu it locks up and I can't do anything other than move my cursor across the screen. Removed the x64 and went back to the other one, launched in 32 bit and was fine. Issue being reported by friends as well, any idea what could cause this?

Try 

if no go , show me rpt log.