Sign in to follow this  
Blind Guardian

How can we change napalm

well i know that the napalm is very cool but if i want to put it on the a10 lgb how can i set it ?? what i have to write in the init field ??

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!! Clue me in here, theres napalm? and how do i get this beautiful weapon going in the game!?

u ask me for it.......

btw if u want the lgb to use them u have to know the weapon name.... i dont know wot it is but try laserguided or laserguidedbomb..... just a guess but it might work.......

aculaud if u want the napalm e-mail for it.... i will send it tonight if u e-mail me.

Actually i was just curious what this whole thing about napalm is. is it an addon or something? did codemasters make it? is this official, or did someone else make this function?

Napalm is a user addon if u leave ur email some one will send it to u

RED

look u guys r supposed to ask me for it........ im the one that helped make it and i made a post to tell people to ask me for it only to the extent that it wasn't working on the net for a while........... there has been alot of competition with this addon so that y i added my new RPG90 to it aswell...... if u want both of these addons ask me for it.....

FACT: the fire isn't really fire..... its grahpatised smoke to give it the affect of burning. the only reason y u die after gtting too close to the thing is due to a script that gives a setdammage 1 command wen something is in the 50m radius.

Does anyone know how to change the rate of fire on the MLRS? I´ve tested unitname RateOfFire 0.5 but it doesn´t help. The rocket salvos are just to slow! : (

for those people that left there e-mail address did i send it to u? cuz it has been so long and i can't remember.

also u can get my new RPG90. this launcher might be unrealistic but f**k is it powerful. it can take out like 4 bmp's in a bundle and has a radius of round 60m, maybe more.