sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod 3.0D - Delta Released !!!

I know you guys said you were making the Type 63, but which one? The SPAAG, the APC, the light tank, or one of the fifty other things that use the same designation?

Isint there also the chinease ak named that? Also i rember the arma 2 unsung servers were you would spawn in and the base would be under attack.

10 hours ago, Polyus said:

I know you guys said you were making the Type 63, but which one? The SPAAG, the APC, the light tank, or one of the fifty other things that use the same designation?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_63_(armoured_personnel_carrier) < We are still implementing this one.

1 hour ago, chas gate said:

Isint there also the chinease ak named that? Also i rember the arma 2 unsung servers were you would spawn in and the base would be under attack.

Also correct https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_63_assault_rifle < but we are not making that :P

• Like 2

Greetings,

I'm new to the Unsung mod and I want to download it and try it. Is the Unsung 3.1d download on page 1 all that I need other than some missions? Or is that a patch for Unsung 3.0?

2 hours ago, Snakeyes1 said:

Greetings,

I'm new to the Unsung mod and I want to download it and try it. Is the Unsung 3.1d download on page 1 all that I need other than some missions? Or is that a patch for Unsung 3.0?

Just download UNSUNG 3.1 (The full download) from any one of the sources on the download page, however if you download UNSUNG 3.0, you will need the 3.1 Patch files.

the patch is tiny, so you will know which you have. also if you cannot connect to public servers it is either

a) you do not have apex and they are running one of our apex maps or

b) you are missing the patch or

c) you are in dev branch! or

d) you are running other mods too

• Like 1

Im having a problem with ai helicopters, I've set them to take off and to load a squad but when they fly they fly slowly and go 1 km up in the air and then start landing. Same has happened when trying to make a insertion, they go again 1 km up then drop to like 500 meters and stop and my whole squad just jumps from the helicopter and starts parachuting. If you know how to fix this please reply. This is happening on Da Krong map, haven't tried on other maps. 

3 hours ago, Snakeyes1 said:

Ok, thanks. I'll download Unsung and give it a try.

Welcome to the jungle...

Be sure to try grab "Prei Khmaoch Luong" as well - it's an incredible map and fits perfectly with Unsung...

Regards,

Scott

28 minutes ago, Raider_89 said:

Im having a problem with ai helicopters, I've set them to take off and to load a squad but when they fly they fly slowly and go 1 km up in the air and then start landing. Same has happened when trying to make a insertion, they go again 1 km up then drop to like 500 meters and stop and my whole squad just jumps from the helicopter and start parachuting. If you know how to fix this please reply. This is happening on Da Krong map, haven't tried on other maps. 

I've done some pretty extensive scripting (intermediate level) creating helicopter CAS functions and SLICK insertions - specifically for Unsung... The pop-up maneuver I believe is just inherent in ArmA - all the helicopters seem to do it - I know it's been that way since ArmA 2... It's aggravating as hell I know and a sure way to diminish your chances of survival... When researching my scripts - I came across a method where you actually hand fly each helicopter and record its track - offline - then play it back in the mission - not something I really wanted to do but from what I gather - it's really the only way to get a nice low combat approach and flare... Haven't tried it myself...

I believe the A3 Unsung helicopters may be still flawed - I know they had some real problems - like just going ballistic or unable to leave the ground... Would you have more specifics on describing your problem and how your are doing it ??? No idea on the parachuting thing...

Very interested in this topic as what's Nam without Huey's...

:f:

Here's my script from A2 - only recently started porting them to A3 - not sure if they will be any help...

SLICK Launch Mission Script - (4) helos that keep formation and fly plotted course to LZ - drop troops then fly plotted egress and RTB:

Spoiler

//============================//
// SLICKS - SCO Launch Script //
//============================//

// Given: Helicopters preloaded with infantry squads - units named in assets.
// Given: Helicopters will assault LZ with defined helipads - drop troops - RTB to home helipads.
// Given: User can define manual path with up to four inbound markers "m1-m4" if desired - else direct to LZ pad.
// Given: User can define manual path with up to two outbound markers "e1-e2" if desired - else direct to BS pad.
// Given: Example Flight Path - (BsPadS1 -> m1 -> m2 -> m3 -> m4 -> LzPadS1 -> e1 -> e2 -> BsPadS1).
// Given: In order to have outbound waypoints work - you need at least one inbound waypoint specified.
// Given: Even though helicopters are individual units - they will maintain a diamond formation along flight path.

// Assets: ("s1" - player)
// Assets: ("slick1" - slick helo) ("slick2" - slick helo) ("slick3" - slick helo) ("slick4" - slick helo)
// Assets: ("chalk1" - inf squad) ("chalk2" - inf squad) ("chalk3" - inf squad) ("chalk4" - inf squad)
// Assets: ("LzPadS1" - lz helo_pad) ("LzPadS2" - lz helo_pad) ("LzPadS3" - lz helo_pad) ("LzPadS4" - lz helo_pad)
// Assets: ("BsPadS1" - base helo_pad) ("BsPadS2" - base helo_pad) ("BsPadS3" - base helo_pad) ("BsPadS4" - base helo_pad)
// Assets: OPTIONAL ("m1" - marker) ("m2" - marker) ("m3" - marker) ("m4" - marker) ("e1" - marker) ("e2" - marker)

hint "Slicks GO";
sleep 10;

private ["_slkunt","_slkgrp","_slkG1","_slkG2","_slkG3","_slkG4","_lzPadS1","_lzPadS2","_lzPadS3","_lzPadS4","_bsPadS1","_bsPadS2","_bsPadS3","_bsPadS4","_wpcnt","_wpplus","_wpslklz","_wpslkip","_wpchkul","_wpchkmv","_wpslkbs","_arrX","_arrY","_arrZ","_arrXn","_arrYn","_wpslkun","_chkgrp","_chkG1","_chkG2","_chkG3","_chkG4","_strlnd","_strhgt","_formdis","_formoff","_ScoHeloWp","_dist","_offs","_strp","_endp","_head","_mkrzero","_mkrhold","_mkrcnt","_mkrarr","_m0","_m1","_m2","_m3","_m4","_e0","_e1","_e2","_mkrname","_egrcnt","_egrarr","_egrname","_e1","_e2"];

// var - slick groups //
_slkG1 = group slick1;
_slkG2 = group slick2;
_slkG3 = group slick3;
_slkG4 = group slick4;

// var - chalk groups //
_chkG1 = group chalk1;
_chkG2 = group chalk2;
_chkG3 = group chalk3;
_chkG4 = group chalk4;

// var - lz landing pads //
_lzPadS1 = getPos LzPadS1;
_lzPadS2 = getPos LzPadS2;
_lzPadS3 = getPos LzPadS3;
_lzPadS4 = getPos LzPadS4;

// var - waypoints //
_wpslklz = nil;
_wpslkip = nil;
_wpchkul = nil;
_wpchkmv = nil;
_wpslkbs = nil;
_wpslkun = nil;

// var - home landing pads //
_bsPadS1 = getPos BsPadS1;
_bsPadS2 = getPos BsPadS2;
_bsPadS3 = getPos BsPadS3;
_bsPadS4 = getPos BsPadS4;

// var - position array //
_arrX = nil;
_arrY = nil;
_arrZ = nil;
_arrXn = nil;
_arrYn = nil;

//var - position calculations //
_head = nil;
_dist = nil;
_offs = nil;
_strp = nil;
_endp = nil;

// var - manual marker positions //
_mkrzero = [0,0,0];
_mkrcnt = 0;
_mkrarr = [];
_m0 = [];
_mkrname = ["m1","m2","m3","m4"];
_m1 = getMarkerPos "m1";
_m2 = getMarkerPos "m2";
_m3 = getMarkerPos "m3";
_m4 = getMarkerPos "m4";

_egrcnt = 0;
_egrarr = [];
_egrname = ["e1","e2"];
_e0 = [];
_e1 = getMarkerPos "e1";
_e2 = getMarkerPos "e2";

// function - calulate positions - args [distance, angle offset, start point, end point] //
_ScoHeloWp = {
	_dist = _this select 0;
	_offs = _this select 1;
	_strp = _this select 2;
	_endp = _this select 3;

_arrX = _endp select 0;
	_arrY = _endp select 1;
	_arrZ = _endp select 2;

_head = [_endp, _strp] call BIS_fnc_dirTo;
	_head = _head + _offs;
	if (_head > 360) then {_head = _head - 360};
	if (_head < 0) then {_head = _head + 360};
	_arrXn = ((sin _head) * _dist) + _arrX;
	_arrYn = ((cos _head) * _dist) + _arrY;
	[_arrXn,_arrYn,_arrZ];
	};

// test for the existance of "inbound" waypoints - m1,m2,m3,m4 //
{
	_mkrhold = getMarkerPos _x;
	_mkrdist = _mkrhold distance _mkrzero;
	if ( _mkrdist != 0 ) then
	{
	[_mkrarr,_x] call BIS_fnc_arrayPush;
	};
} foreach _mkrname;

// test for the existance of "outbound" waypoints - e1,e2 //
{
	_mkrhold = getMarkerPos _x;
	_mkrdist = _mkrhold distance _mkrzero;
	if ( _mkrdist != 0 ) then
	{
	[_egrarr,_x] call BIS_fnc_arrayPush;
	};
} foreach _egrname;

_mkrcnt = count _mkrarr;
_egrcnt = count _egrarr;

// add m0 (helo starting posit) to array //
if (_mkrcnt < 0) then 
{
	_mkrhold = _mkrarr;
	_mkrarr = ["m0"];
	[_mkrarr,_mkrhold] call BIS_fnc_arrayPushStack;
	_mkrcnt = count _mkrarr;
};

// add e0 (helo lz posit) to array //
if (_egrcnt < 0) then 
{
	_mkrhold = _egrarr;
	_egrarr = ["e0"];
	[_egrarr,_mkrhold] call BIS_fnc_arrayPushStack;
	_egrcnt = count _egrarr;
	_e0 = getPos _x;
};

// slick delete all waypoints //
while {(count (waypoints _x)) > 0} do
{
	deleteWaypoint ((waypoints _x) select 0);
};

// troop delete all waypoints //
while {(count (waypoints _chkgrp)) > 0} do
{
	deleteWaypoint ((waypoints _chkgrp) select 0);
};

{
	// get slick LZ and Base waypoint - get respective troop var //
	switch (_x) do {
        case _slkG1: { 
						_slkunt = "slick1";
						_slkgrp = _slkG1;
						_wpslklz = _lzPadS1;
						_wpslkbs = _bsPadS1;
						_chkgrp = _chkG1;
						_strlnd = "slick1 land 'LAND'";
						_strhgt = "slick1 flyInHeight 20";
						_formdis = 100;
						_formoff = 180;
						_m0 = getPos slick1;
						_e0 = _lzPadS1;
					};
        case _slkG2: { 
						_slkunt = "slick2";
						_slkgrp = _slkG2;
						_wpslklz = _lzPadS2;
						_wpslkbs = _bsPadS2;
						_chkgrp = _chkG2;
						_strlnd = "slick2 land 'LAND'";
						_strhgt = "slick2 flyInHeight 20";
						_formdis = 100;
						_formoff = 45;
						_m0 = getPos slick2;
						_e0 = _lzPadS2;

};
		case _slkG3: { 	
						_slkunt = "slick3";
						_slkgrp = _slkG3;
						_wpslklz = _lzPadS3;
						_wpslkbs = _bsPadS3;
						_chkgrp = _chkG3;
						_strlnd = "slick3 land 'LAND'";
						_strhgt = "slick3 flyInHeight 20";
						_formdis = 100;
						_formoff = -45;
						_m0 = getPos slick3;
						_e0 = _lzPadS3;
					};
		case _slkG4: { 	
						_slkunt = "slick4";
						_slkgrp = _slkG4;
						_wpslklz = _lzPadS4;
						_wpslkbs = _bsPadS4;
						_chkgrp = _chkG4;
						_strlnd = "slick4 land 'LAND'";
						_strhgt = "slick4 flyInHeight 20";
						_formdis = 100;
						_formoff = 0;
						_m0 = getPos slick4;
						_e0 = _lzPadS4;
					};
    };

// if manual waypoint exist - else auto waypoint //
	_wpcnt = 0;
	if (_mkrcnt > 0) then
	{
		// add "inbound" waypoint for manual marker - with offsets //
		{
			_formstr = call compile format ["_m%1",_wpcnt];
			_wpplus = _wpcnt + 1;
			_formend = call compile format ["_m%1",_wpplus];
			_wpform = [_formdis,_formoff,_formstr,_formend] call _ScoHeloWp;
			_wpslik = _slkgrp addWaypoint [_wpform,0];
			_wpslik setWaypointType "MOVE";
			_wpslik setWaypointBehaviour "CARELESS";
			_wpcnt = _wpcnt + 1;
		} foreach _mkrarr;

// add waypoint to lz //
		_wpslkun = _slkgrp addWaypoint [_wpslklz,0];
		_wpslkun setWaypointType "TR UNLOAD";

// add "outbound" waypoint for manual marker - with offsets //
		if (_egrcnt > 0) then
		{	
			_wpcnt = 0;
			{
				_formstr = call compile format ["_e%1",_wpcnt];
				_wpplus = _wpcnt + 1;
				_formend = call compile format ["_e%1",_wpplus];
				_wpform = [_formdis,_formoff,_formstr,_formend] call _ScoHeloWp;
				_wpslik = _slkgrp addWaypoint [_wpform,0];
				_wpslik setWaypointType "MOVE";
				_wpslik setWaypointBehaviour "CARELESS";
				_wpcnt = _wpcnt + 1;
			} foreach _egrarr;
		};

// add final waypoint to base //
		_wpslkbs = _slkgrp addWaypoint [_wpslkbs,0];
		_wpslkbs setWaypointType "MOVE";
		_wpslkbs setWaypointStatements ["true", _strlnd];
	}
	else
	{
		// get slick IP waypoint - bearing relative to start posit - COS and SIN reversed for BIS //
		_formdis = 0;
		_formoff = 0;
		_wpslkip = [_formdis,_formoff,_wpslkbs,_wpslklz] call _ScoHeloWp;

// create slick waypoints //
		_wpslkip = _x addWaypoint [_wpslkip,0];
		_wpslkun = _x addWaypoint [_wpslklz,0];
		_wpslkbs = _x addWaypoint [_wpslkbs,0];

_wpslkip setWaypointType "MOVE";
		_wpslkun setWaypointType "TR UNLOAD";
		_wpslkun setWaypointSpeed "LIMITED";
		_wpslkbs setWaypointType "MOVE";
		_wpslkbs setWaypointSpeed "NORMAL";
		_wpslkbs setWaypointBehaviour "CARELESS";
		_wpslkbs setWaypointCompletionRadius 50;
		_wpslkbs setWaypointStatements ["true", _strlnd];	
	};

// get LZ position and break down array //
	_arrX = _wpslklz select 0;
	_arrY = _wpslklz select 1;
	_arrZ = _wpslklz select 2;

// get troops UNLOAD waypoint //
	_arrXn = _arrX + 5;
	_wpchkul = [_arrXn,_arrY,_arrZ];

// get troops MOVE waypoint //
	_arrXn = _arrX - 50;
	_arrYn = _arrY + 50;
	_wpchkmv = [_arrXn,_arrYn,_arrZ];

// create troops waypoints //
	_wpchkul = _chkgrp addWaypoint [_wpchkul,0];
	_wpchkmv = _chkgrp addWaypoint [_wpchkmv,0];

_wpchkul setWaypointType "GETOUT";
	_wpchkmv setWaypointType "MOVE";
	_wpchkmv setWaypointBehaviour "COMBAT";
	_wpchkmv setWaypointSpeed "LIMITED";
	_wpchkmv setWaypointFormation "WEDGE";

// sync unload waypoints - helo and troops //
	_wpslkun synchronizeWaypoint _wpchkul;

// sleep for spacing of slicks //
	sleep 10;

} foreach [_slkG1, _slkG2, _slkG3, _slkG4];

Regards,
Scott

1 minute ago, scottb613 said:

I've done some pretty extensive scripting (intermediate level) creating helicopter CAS functions and SLICK insertions - specifically for Unsung... The pop-up maneuver I believe is just inherent in ArmA - all the helicopters seem to do it - I know it's been that way since ArmA 2... It's aggravating as hell I know and a sure way to diminish your chances of survival... When researching my scripts - I came across a method where you actually hand fly each helicopter and record its track - offline - then play it back in the mission - not something I really wanted to do but from what I gather - it's really the only way to get a nice combat approach and flare... Haven't tried it myself...

I believe the A3 Unsung helicopters may be still flawed - I know they had some real problems - like just going ballistic or unable to leave the ground... Would you have more specifics on describing your problem and how your are doing it ??? No idea on the parachuting thing...

Very interested in this topic as what's Nam without Huey's...

:f:

Regards,
Scott

So basically I made a mission about destroying VC caches in villages. It's not a perfect mission you know like with briefing etc its just a basic mission with just waypoints and units. I've placed a squad in an base and set myself as demolitions, so I created a get in waypoint for my whole squad and a load for a Huey that was on helipad and synced them both. So everything goes smoothly after that, my whole squad gets into Huey, and Huey takes off. And thats where the problems begin, Huey takes off to some 200 m height and proceeds to fly very slowly (something between hovering and real flying) and then eventually comes to insertion point and hovers over insertion and gets to height of like 800m- 1 km and stops. My whole squad just begins jumping out of the helicopter and acts like they're parachuting (but they've got no parachutes). I eventually remade the mission of my squad just starting on the insertion point and helicopter just flying off. But I really want to make it happen like we're in the chopper and chopper takes us to the insertion. 

OK - that seems pretty straight forward - and that might be a flaw that still needs to be fixed in the mod... One of the Unsung guys should be able to give you a definitive answer.. One thing you can try is just swap out the helo for a vanilla model - whatever they call the one that looks like a Blackhawk - and see if your symptoms change ? That should prove whether mod content issue - or mission issue ??? If it proves the mod is the issue - perhaps try a different helo like the Sikorsky... I recall different models had different issues...

Regards,

Scott

50 minutes ago, Raider_89 said:

So basically I made a mission about destroying VC caches in villages. It's not a perfect mission you know like with briefing etc its just a basic mission with just waypoints and units. I've placed a squad in an base and set myself as demolitions, so I created a get in waypoint for my whole squad and a load for a Huey that was on helipad and synced them both. So everything goes smoothly after that, my whole squad gets into Huey, and Huey takes off. And thats where the problems begin, Huey takes off to some 200 m height and proceeds to fly very slowly (something between hovering and real flying) and then eventually comes to insertion point and hovers over insertion and gets to height of like 800m- 1 km and stops. My whole squad just begins jumping out of the helicopter and acts like they're parachuting (but they've got no parachutes). I eventually remade the mission of my squad just starting on the insertion point and helicopter just flying off. But I really want to make it happen like we're in the chopper and chopper takes us to the insertion. 

Hi...

One other thought - I believe there is another addon that contains actual Huey's that may be era appropriate - if Unsung proves the problem - perhaps you could add that mod and use their aircraft ?

Best of luck...

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27960

Regards,

Scott

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

OK - that seems pretty straight forward - and that might be a flaw that still needs to be fixed in the mod... One of the Unsung guys should be able to give you a definitive answer.. One thing you can try is just swap out the helo for a vanilla model - whatever they call the one that looks like a Blackhawk - and see if your symptoms change ? That should prove whether mod content issue - or mission issue ??? If it proves the mod is the issue - perhaps try a different helo like the Sikorsky... I recall different models had different issues...

Regards,

Scott

It's just the Huey. Placed Ghosthawk from vanilla game and it flew normally (flew to the insertion, unloaded the squad and flew away). Placed the Chocktaw and it also worked. But when I placed the Huey, it flew just a little bit faster than yesterday and a little lower, and unloaded the squad to the ground (didn't paradrop squad). I tested this on empty mission, that might be why Huey unloaded instead of paradropping units.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi...

One other thought - I believe there is another addon that contains actual Huey's that may be era appropriate - if Unsung proves the problem - perhaps you could add that mod and use their aircraft ?

Best of luck...

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27960

Regards,

Scott

I'll try that later (can't right now because I'm downloading another mod). 

2 hours ago, Raider_89 said:

Im having a problem with ai helicopters, I've set them to take off and to load a squad but when they fly they fly slowly and go 1 km up in the air and then start landing. Same has happened when trying to make a insertion, they go again 1 km up then drop to like 500 meters and stop and my whole squad just jumps from the helicopter and starts parachuting. If you know how to fix this please reply. This is happening on Da Krong map, haven't tried on other maps. 

I'm terribly sorry for stopping this lovely discussion about directly finding the problem, but a while ago someone pointed this out and we found and addressed the problem. Again sorry for trying to ruin your detective skills :(

(It's an issue with the AI not being able to see out the windshield of the Huey(s) and therefore are blind and just fly and swirl directly upward).

2 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Welcome to the jungle...

Be sure to try grab "Prei Khmaoch Luong" as well - it's an incredible map and fits perfectly with Unsung...

The map maker has already announced this will not be releasing with UNSUNG back in his WIP thread, and most likely his future maps will be completely standalone as well.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Barden said:

I'm terribly sorry for stopping this lovely discussion about directly finding the problem, but a while ago someone pointed this out and we found and addressed the problem. Again sorry for trying to ruin your detective skills :(

(It's an issue with the AI not being able to see out the windshield of the Huey(s) and therefore are blind and just fly and swirl directly upward).

The map maker has already announced this will not be releasing with UNSUNG back in his WIP thread, and most likely his future maps will be completely standalone as well.

Hi @Barden,

Thanks for the response... Hmm - just noted in your sig there is a patch for Delta - is that what fixes the Huey's ??? I don't think I have that...  Would that happen to fix the Bell helicopters that were stuck on the ground as well ??? I'll make sure to grab it when I get home this weekend... Much appreciated...

Regards,

Scott

13 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Thanks for the response... Hmm - just noted in your sig there is a patch for Delta - is that what fixes the Huey's ??? I don't think I have that...  Would that happen to fix the Bell helicopters that were stuck on the ground as well ??? I'll make sure to grab it when I get home this weekend... Much appreciated...

No the patch does not fix that. To be fair I've never heard of the problems you were pointing out: "like just going ballistic or unable to leave the ground". The only issue I've seen is relating to both the screens being grey to completely white in the sun glare or the one we talked about with the AI not being able to see out of the windshield and when they fly, they just go straight up (which I believe has already been fixed a few betas ago and will be released next update). Another issue someone might of been having was the helicopters spawning in objects on the ground like helipads causing them to explode if not raised slightly so they don't spawn in them. If it's none of the above then I suggest you report it despite myself never seeing an issue like those.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Barden said:

No the patch does not fix that. To be fair I've never heard of the problems you were pointing out: "like just going ballistic or unable to leave the ground". The only issue I've seen is relating to both the screens being grey to completely white in the sun glare or the one we talked about with the AI not being able to see out of the windshield and when they fly, they just go straight up (which I believe has already been fixed a few betas ago and will be released next update). Another issue someone might of been having was the helicopters spawning in objects on the ground like helipads causing them to explode if not raised slightly so they don't spawn in them. If it's none of the above then I suggest you report it despite myself never seeing an issue like those.

Understood and thank you !!!

:thumb:

Regards,
Scott

Wait i had that problem to i also have a video of some more problems here  

Its weired and only happens on multiplayer. First the ammo gos and it takes your gun and weapons. then it runs out of fule. this is on 32 bit and i have had the problem with multiple others from units. Now a rumor went around that it was eggbeast way of trying to get at people he didint like but i think thats false. 

On 7/29/2017 at 10:58 PM, TeTeT said:

Thanks for the test! I hope that the old vehicle simulation classes are the culprit. If you have some testing time left, could you check if your test mission works with some M113 and Jeeps on map? These vehicles use the tankX/carX simulation, which hopefully work better with the 64bit server.

I can do that.  I'm fairly certain those shouldn't be an issue I believe ironfront uses those simulation types for their vehicles and have been using those in 64 bit without drama.... but I'll run it all weekend and let you know!

• Like 1

Has anyone else been  having problems with the downloads from the torrent? As you can see in the video i posted previously i have and i was using the helis and then that happens. same happens in planes, but you get flung out without a para schute after fule gose dry

1 minute ago, chas gate said:

Has anyone else been  having problems with the downloads from the torrent? As you can see in the video i posted previously i have and i was using the helis and then that happens. same happens in planes, but you get flung out without a para schute after fule gose dry

Maybe try not using the torrent, and making sure that you have the latest release. Also try not to use any other mods with unsung.