sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod 3.0D - Delta Released !!!

Chas , your the only person whom has reported this glitch. Egg did state if you can post a youtube video of what is happening because its not happening to us nor has anyone else reported it.

You mentioned "Us" Whom else are you referring to?

SaV

well the macvsog group and another macvsog unit that we were going to merge with but they were plagued with it.  now whats wired is egg should know and maby he can ask devil to uploade the part when me and wolf joined the server with are bugged versions meaning i did-int know mine was and he did it to well you know.

egg has a first hand so dose devil dog phyldaily and others.

what would you say to adding wolf on steam and whatching a steam broude of this?

i won't be up for helping this kid. he has spent a lot of time trying to bait me on the forums, along with kromewolf and his mates. these guys just waste our time and shift our focus away from the mod building. they are not grateful for our work, they like to flame us on steam, youtube, armaholic and BI forum, from where most of them are now banned. chas is the lone survivor on BI forum. If he has issues, he can keep them. i reserve the right to help only the people i think deserve it, and that is pretty much anyone, unless they were disrespectful of us..

• Like 3

9 hours ago, eggbeast said:

yeah the torrent is unpacked size.

if it has no seeds how can you see how big it is?

I say it has no seeds because it sat at 0Kb/s for a half hour before I cancelled it.

I just let armaholic crawl overnight and it's downloaded now.

ok that's strange we normally have 2 servers seeding it. i will let them know they have disabled the torrent by mistake, thanks for your report!

ok i messaged our two main seeding servers.

A3L is also a good way to get the mod. check the website for all of the routes you can use.

Might i ask why am i a survivor if i was like the trolls you class me as? you always keep fighting me on anything i say or post on here and this all even started because i suggested a weapon then you started to attack me while savage sayed what he thought and was kurt and non dickish about it.   also you calling me a kid sure say that my grammar sucks and so dose yours but i dont go throwing insults at the people who ask for help so i dont know what your problem is and I will never know. so  please leave the insults out  and dont post something if you want to bait me into fighting over this all is said. and the whole baiting thing was me just letting wolf a friend and unit leader post since you banned him. also since you refuse to help me i guess ill have to ask my friend  bigstone1232000 to help me.

now back to what the civil conversation was on about.  savage i cant figure out how to make a video on steam and ideas?  it is weired and it effects an entire server if a person with this joins. i can get my friend to help maby if i remeber right he used to head unsung dev.

@gossamer - Tetet reports 2 servers seeding right now - can you check again please.

Yours! guy. Only your UNSUNG DELTA (+ CBA) Nothing more. That was my challenge.

PS: btw, how do you add a signature for posts. I didn't find that in my profile... sorry

6 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

PS: btw, how do you add a signature for posts. I didn't find that in my profile... sorry

Click on the little gear icon top right, then for some reason, go to Account Settings instead of Profile..... :h:

It`s in there on the left side.

Hope you  don't mind Pierre, i just happen to have a spare server running and put your mission on for anyone who wants to give it a whirl :) 

193.111.184.36 2302

TS 81.19.218.226:10034

• Like 2

17 hours ago, chas gate said:

well the macvsog group and another macvsog unit that we were going to merge with but they were plagued with it. 

Hmm strange , sure its not your sever?  .. since its multiple people in your clan having this issue :/

Re Wolf I want nothing to do with him , that kid has real issues. Each time i run into him he starts foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog. He attacked and spammed all my videos on Youtube and has been on some ridiculous quest to discredit me and my team. Even trying to leave comments on any Youtube video that mentioned the unsung.

However , each time he has failed and each time it has backfired on him. So no I will never add him in steam.

Now for recording your issue , you can use fraps or if you have a nvidia card use shadow play feature in the Nvidia gforce experience tab.

• Like 1

i got a gforce cool also no its happened any server even on yours as i said egg saw it first hand but as you see hes refusing to do anything due to the past of witch is sad.

and i meant me i was talking to wolf at the time i can record

i stream via steam

also he said you guys  were going to sue him for using the unsung name in a review prasing the mod? never really made sense.

but whats the use if the guy who you said could help me refuses to help me? thats a catch 22

also all those afflicted are those eggbeast has gotton banned or wants banned ? its a weired pattern isnt it?

also the only way wolf fixed it was by buying an entire new arma 3

@gossamer, i have now had feedback from all 3 server seed sources - they are all up and running torrent seeds. can you try again and maybe screenshot your issue please?

Ok eggbeast you need to stop im no troll. if anything you are just trying to start old shit all over agian now savage if you think it will help ill make a video but i want to know if anything will come of it if eggbeast refuses to help.

Quick question, What is your motive behind not hosting on steam? Cause holy shit, that file size/download time. My NBN connection just had a stroke:

Yi66aa0.jpg

Secondly, with a lot of maps coming out dependent on unsung static objects and textures, is there any possibility of a 'unsung lite' or similar that only contains the map objects and vegetation in the future?

Edit: to add salt to the wound

f38wiQA.jpg

use the links on our webpage to work out the best way to get the download

http://armanam.eu/downloads.html

you may prefer to use A3L or torrent to get parts of the mod at a time without it breaking

most of us pay $25/month for unlimited broadband. maybe consider a better ISP.

re steam, it has been answered many many times, just search for it.

Guessing since he's talking about NBN, he lives in Australia (I can only make an educated guess that is?) but it's a WHOLE different story talking internet down here compared to anywhere else. Maybe it is ISP but NBN is the best connection depending how much you pay. Consider you pay 25 bucks for unlimited broadband where we pay something like in the $75+ depending on ISP for something anywhere similar to that on something that can just reach similar speeds as other countries like the US and UK. I don't have NBN and I have to download the same as every other aussie. Unfortunately you just have to deal with it and download it overnight or something, that's my best recommendation and that's what I do until Australia gets a better internet overall, but that's a whole discussion on both political and economic standpoints I don't want to go into here :P

well every time we release an update, if he wants to avoid paying an extra $6 for the bandwidth, he should use A3L as that only downloads the changed files, whereas torrent and other sources force you to download the whole lot again.

• Like 1

Same with Play withSix! Yeah that's absolutely what I'd recommend since they both allow the files to change rather than downloading the whole thing again. Before you do say it, yes in future we may look into an updater of our own but for now those two services plus the services already in place do work great.