Richard.biely

64-bit Executables Feedback

I make a new test enabling this time the HPET (BIOS/O.S enabled).

Setup:

AMD 8320 OC 3700

10 GB KINGSTON 1333

SSD KINGSTON

CMA_64 AVX

750ti Windforce Gigabyte 2 GB ram

YAAB test

Arma 3 64 bits branch

Results:

Very high settings: 22fps

High settings: 23.5 fps

Autodetect settings: 28.5 fps ( The autodect change the object distancie view to 800m.)

Conclusion:

• Best results with Autodect but I can see clearly some of little stuttering in the fly-by scenes of YAAB.

Online:

Domination mission:

30-40 fps with Autodetec selection enabled in graphic options.

4 hours ago, road runner said:

and both new posters with low post counts, who have contributed to so much to upgrades in Dev Branch... but do love a bit of hyperbole

SUre I just registered.. I have my own life and I didnt need to register here before, since the game run fine... I just posted here, because I dont really know how the support and feedback of this game works.. And since I am facing this issue, I have searched a lot about it recently, and PLENTY OF people post complains.. The thing is that its not really clear where is the good place to make a complain and report such a huge bug... 

PS: I dont know where are you guys from, but if someone makes an update to a game, which actually breaks the game for plenty, plenty of players and makes it "UNLAUNCHABLE", I would  NOT consider the update as a good one.... But thats only my humble personal opinion...

2 hours ago, Att Kaz said:

SUre I just registered.. I have my own life and I didnt need to register here before, since the game run fine... I just posted here, because I dont really know how the support and feedback of this game works.. And since I am facing this issue, I have searched a lot about it recently, and PLENTY OF people post complains.. The thing is that its not really clear where is the good place to make a complain and report such a huge bug... 

Well posting on the forums is a start, as is also logining a ticket on the feedback system.

PS: I dont know where are you guys from, but if someone makes an update to a game, which actually breaks the game for plenty, plenty of players and makes it "UNLAUNCHABLE", I would  NOT consider the update as a good one.... But thats only my humble personal opinion.

Well if 64bit isn't working for you, you can change the arma3 launcher to use the 32bit exe. I am sure this is mentioned in the changelog. Also the issue probably lies with some mods not working with 64bit, which will be updated when mod makers have time. At the end of the day BIS can only do their best to support the vanilla game. If the issues weren't picked on the dev branch, then its likely an issue with your game setup. Perhaps disable your mods? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Att Kaz said:

PS: I dont know where are you guys from, but if someone makes an update to a game, which actually breaks the game for plenty, plenty of players and makes it "UNLAUNCHABLE", I would  NOT consider the update as a good one.... But thats only my humble personal opinion...

That's why you have a sub forum called Troubleshooting.. your issue has nothing to do with DEV Build.

14 hours ago, djotacon said:

Autodetect settings: 28.5 fps ( The autodect change the object distancie view to 800m.).

Good. Back when I had an FX-8350 it used to set it to 1200 I think, which was more or less unplayable. I always lowered it to 800m manually which makes the game ugly but playable. Sadly, the low object distance is necessary on those CPU's.

Now, with the Ryzen 1700X, autodetect sets it to 1900m and yet the game runs so much better than with the FX on 800m.

• Like 1

I tested the HPET/NO HPET response of the game playing KOTH on the BIS Servers.

Conclusion: With HPET enabled you have more frames but theres a worse response in the game, with HPET disables (BIOS/OS) you have less frames ( on fx 8320) but you have a better response in close combat.

Using the 64bit branch.

On 3/19/2017 at 10:15 AM, Niethcort said:

Getting this error from BattlEye on startup.

Blocked loading of file 'C:\Windows\System32\Oohivfy64.dll'

I am having the same thing on mine. 

My real issue is that whenever I run x64 bit it wont let me load into any servers. I get stuck on the map loading screen after slotting in and hitting okay, similar to this: https://cdn.mmos.com/wp-content/gallery/arma-3/arma-3-campaign-loading-screen.jpg (This is not mine I found it on google images.)

It loads fine in x32 bit, but the issue is that my friend's server has battleye enabled (he cant or wont turn it off for some reason), and whenever I try to launch Arma using the battleye.exe, it starts in x64 bit instead of x32. 

Is the blocked loading issue linked to mine, and is there a fix? Thanks. 

• Like 1

#1.68 64Bit has improved overall stability in fps for me  -7700k(4.8GHz) 16GB DDR4 @ 2.2GHz(actual) and GTX1060 6GB

BUT.... omg WHY OH WHY have the physics for Neophrons (and other fix-wing) changed???

The landing distances are ridiculously easy now but worse still, the takeoff is 450m (up from 350m) and thus--> Feres and Abdera strips are now gone as options for the Neos. (it took me hundreds of hrs to perfect Abdera):

BIS if you want to disillusion/loose your most ardent and loyal subscribers, just keep 'noobifying' the skills required and rape your veterans in search of that, at best fleeting pre-teenager noob market. 

PLEASE REVERSE THESE LAST AIRCRAFT CHANGES!!

10 hours ago, Primaate said:

BUT.... omg WHY OH WHY have the physics for Neophrons (and other fix-wing) changed???

The landing distances are ridiculously easy now but worse still, the takeoff is 450m (up from 350m) and thus--> Feres and Abdera strips are now gone as options for the Neos. (it took me hundreds of hrs to perfect Abdera):

BIS if you want to disillusion/loose your most ardent and loyal subscribers, just keep 'noobifying' the skills required and rape your veterans in search of that, at best fleeting pre-teenager noob market. 

PLEASE REVERSE THESE LAST AIRCRAFT CHANGES!!

No need for capitals and post the aircraft issues in the aircraft DLC thread!

• Like 3

Hello there,

For information, starting today with version 1.69.140990 we're unable to join any server. Game crashes.

Here's the RPT:

Spoiler

=====================================================================
== F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Arma3_x64.exe
== "F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Arma3_x64.exe" -noSplash -cpuCount=2 -malloc=tbb4malloc_bi_x64 -mod=

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_DX11_x64
Exe timestamp: 2017/03/22 10:59:57
Current time:  2017/03/22 15:30:08

Type: Public
Build: Development
Version: 1.69.140990

Allocator: F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Dll\tbb4malloc_bi_x64.dll
PhysMem: 4.0 GiB, VirtMem : 131072 GiB, AvailPhys : 3.0 GiB, AvailVirt : 131072 GiB, AvailPage : 10 GiB
=====================================================================

15:30:08 Source set
15:30:08 Initializing stats manager.
15:30:08 sessionID: 3989ca4c0290d9689b0e89005037e835618f5e5f
15:30:10 Unsupported language English in stringtable
15:30:11 Unsupported language English in stringtable
15:30:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:13 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:13 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:13 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:13 Updating base class BlendAnims->, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\weaponswitching\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->RscUnitInfoAirNoWeapon, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoAir/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscTaskOverview/controls/TaskOverviewAssigned/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/OverviewGroup/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonSearch, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/SearchButton/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonGameOptions/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuSteam, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonBuyDLC/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonRevert/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/Controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
15:30:14 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
15:30:14 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
15:30:14 Updating base class None->ActiveSensorsOn, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ActiveSensorsOff/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class None->ListRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ListLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class None->ListPrevRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/ListPrevLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class None->CloseRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/CloseLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class None->NextModeRightVehicleDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgActions/NextModeLeftVehicleDisplay/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceMid/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceLong/ (original bin\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->Plane, by a3\air_f_beta\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane_Base_F/ (original a3\air_f_beta\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->Car_F, by a3\soft_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Truck_F/ (original a3\soft_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class ->BlendAnims, by a3\soft_f_kart\kart_01\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/ (original (a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin - no unload))
15:30:14 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_2/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:14 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_6/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
15:30:15 Initializing Steam Manager
15:30:15 Starting initial content check.
15:30:15 Steam Manager initialized.
15:30:15 
15:30:15 ==== Loaded addons ====
15:30:15 dta\bin.pbo - 140990
15:30:15 dta\core.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\air_f_exp.pbo - 113029
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\anims_f_exp.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\armor_f_exp.pbo - 111944
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\boat_f_exp.pbo - 112204
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\cargoposes_f_exp.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\characters_f_exp.pbo - 112546
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\data_f_exp.pbo - 112449
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\dubbing_f_exp.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp.pbo - 109320
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_chi.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_engfre.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_fre.pbo - 109671
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\editorpreviews_f_exp.pbo - 112230
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\functions_f_exp.pbo - 111589
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\languagemissions_f_exp.pbo - 113011
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\language_f_exp.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\map_data_exp.ebo - 109320
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka.ebo - 111309
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data.ebo - 111017
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data_layers.ebo - 112475
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data_layers_00_00.ebo - 112475
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\map_tanoa_scenes_f.ebo - 109340
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp.pbo - 112973
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp_data.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp_video.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\modules_f_exp.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\music_f_exp.pbo - 110544
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\music_f_exp_music.pbo - 110544
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\props_f_exp.pbo - 111247
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\rocks_f_exp.ebo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\soft_f_exp.pbo - 113011
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\sounds_f_exp.pbo - 110690
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\static_f_exp.pbo - 112494
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp.ebo - 112663
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_civilian.ebo - 112173
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_commercial.ebo - 112797
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_cultural.ebo - 111848
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_data.ebo - 111955
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_industrial.ebo - 112156
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_infrastructure.ebo - 111986
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\supplies_f_exp.pbo - 109321
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\ui_f_exp.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\vegetation_f_exp.ebo - 111393
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion\addons\weapons_f_exp.pbo - 112993
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\anims_f_mark.pbo - 109517
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\characters_f_mark.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\data_f_mark.pbo - 112449
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mark.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mp_mark.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\functions_f_mark.pbo - 110666
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\functions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 112937
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mark.pbo - 113011
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 113011
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\language_f_mark.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\language_f_mp_mark.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mark.pbo - 111207
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_data.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_video.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 112917
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark_data.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\modules_f_mark.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\modules_f_mp_mark.pbo - 113003
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\music_f_mark.pbo - 110544
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\music_f_mark_music.pbo - 110544
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\sounds_f_mark.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\static_f_mark.pbo - 110023
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\structures_f_mark.pbo - 111263
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\supplies_f_mark.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\ui_f_mark.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\ui_f_mp_mark.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark\addons\weapons_f_mark.pbo - 109347
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\air_f_heli.pbo - 112990
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\anims_f_heli.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\boat_f_heli.pbo - 112204
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\cargoposes_f_heli.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\data_f_heli.pbo - 112449
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\dubbing_f_heli.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\functions_f_heli.pbo - 109742
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\languagemissions_f_heli.pbo - 113011
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\language_f_heli.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli.pbo - 110593
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_data.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_video.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\modules_f_heli.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\music_f_heli.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\music_f_heli_music.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\soft_f_heli.pbo - 111704
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\sounds_f_heli.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\structures_f_heli.pbo - 112818
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\supplies_f_heli.pbo - 112277
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli\addons\ui_f_heli.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\data_f_kart.pbo - 112449
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.pbo - 113011
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\language_f_kart.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.pbo - 112296
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.pbo - 111704
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.pbo - 111017
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.pbo - 109681
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 112449
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\data_f_curator_music.pbo - 110544
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 109320
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 112265
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 111586
15:30:15 F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 111493
15:30:15 addons\3den.pbo - 113025
15:30:15 addons\3den_language.pbo - 113008
15:30:15 addons\a3.pbo - unknown
15:30:15 addons\air_f.pbo - 113008
15:30:15 addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 112816
15:30:15 addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 112516
15:30:15 addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 113007
15:30:15 addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 112985
15:30:15 addons\animals_f.pbo - 111237
15:30:15 addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\anims_f.pbo - 112236
15:30:15 addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 109364
15:30:15 addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 109564
15:30:15 addons\anims_f_exp_a.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\armor_f.pbo - 111945
15:30:15 addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 112991
15:30:15 addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 112489
15:30:15 addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 111944
15:30:15 addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 112139
15:30:15 addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\boat_f.pbo - 112203
15:30:15 addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 112203
15:30:15 addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 112204
15:30:15 addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 112204
15:30:15 addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 111860
15:30:15 addons\characters_f.pbo - 112546
15:30:15 addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 110187
15:30:15 addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 112444
15:30:15 addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 109874
15:30:15 addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\characters_f_patrol.pbo - 112489
15:30:15 addons\data_f.pbo - 112920
15:30:15 addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\data_f_exp_a.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\data_f_exp_b.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\data_f_patrol.pbo - 112483
15:30:15 addons\drones_f.pbo - 112928
15:30:15 addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 110071
15:30:15 addons\dubbing_f_patrol.pbo - 112483
15:30:15 addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_eng.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_engb.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_gre.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_per.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_vr.pbo - 109320
15:30:15 addons\editorpreviews_f.pbo - 109834
15:30:15 addons\editorpreviews_f_patrol.pbo - 112483
15:30:15 addons\editor_f.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\functions_f.pbo - 112937
15:30:15 addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 111827
15:30:15 addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\functions_f_exp_a.pbo - 112396
15:30:15 addons\functions_f_patrol.pbo - 112483
15:30:15 addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 113011
15:30:15 addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 113011
15:30:15 addons\languagemissions_f_exp_a.pbo - 113011
15:30:15 addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 113011
15:30:15 addons\languagemissions_f_patrol.pbo - 112483
15:30:15 addons\language_f.pbo - 113008
15:30:15 addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 addons\language_f_exp_a.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 addons\language_f_exp_b.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 113009
15:30:15 addons\language_f_patrol.pbo - 112483
15:30:15 addons\map_altis.pbo - 112587
15:30:15 addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 111047
15:30:15 addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 99901
15:30:15 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 99901
15:30:15 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 99901
15:30:15 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 99901
15:30:15 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 99901
15:30:15 addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\map_data.pbo - 111583
15:30:15 addons\map_stratis.pbo - 112953
15:30:15 addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 111017
15:30:15 addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 99082
15:30:15 addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\map_vr.pbo - 105264
15:30:15 addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\misc_f.pbo - 112331
15:30:15 addons\missions_f.pbo - 110622
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 109833
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 112418
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 111898
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_exp_a.pbo - 112956
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_exp_a_data.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 112901
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 109319
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_patrol.pbo - 112483
15:30:15 addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\modules_f.pbo - 112927
15:30:15 addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 111324
15:30:15 addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 110898
15:30:15 addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\modules_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\modules_f_patrol.pbo - 112483
15:30:15 addons\music_f.pbo - 110544
15:30:15 addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 110544
15:30:15 addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 110544
15:30:15 addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 110544
15:30:15 addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 110544
15:30:15 addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 110544
15:30:15 addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 110544
15:30:15 addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 110544
15:30:15 addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 110544
15:30:15 addons\music_f_music.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\music_f_patrol.pbo - 112483
15:30:15 addons\plants_f.pbo - 109417
15:30:15 addons\props_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\roads_f.pbo - 110064
15:30:15 addons\rocks_f.pbo - 110122
15:30:15 addons\signs_f.pbo - 111314
15:30:15 addons\soft_f.pbo - 112284
15:30:15 addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 112088
15:30:15 addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 112286
15:30:15 addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 111704
15:30:15 addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 112948
15:30:15 addons\sounds_f.pbo - 112643
15:30:15 addons\sounds_f_arsenal.pbo - 111486
15:30:15 addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\sounds_f_characters.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\sounds_f_environment.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\sounds_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\sounds_f_patrol.pbo - 112483
15:30:15 addons\sounds_f_sfx.pbo - 110200
15:30:15 addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 110888
15:30:15 addons\static_f.pbo - 112494
15:30:15 addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 112498
15:30:15 addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 112497
15:30:15 addons\structures_f.pbo - 112489
15:30:15 addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 111267
15:30:15 addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 111581
15:30:15 addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 111017
15:30:15 addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 111017
15:30:15 addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 111017
15:30:15 addons\structures_f_exp_a.pbo - 111017
15:30:15 addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 112100
15:30:15 addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 112936
15:30:15 addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 112089
15:30:15 addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 111326
15:30:15 addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 109528
15:30:15 addons\ui_f.pbo - 113022
15:30:15 addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 112611
15:30:15 addons\ui_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\ui_f_patrol.pbo - 112483
15:30:15 addons\weapons_f.pbo - 112985
15:30:15 addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 112462
15:30:15 addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
15:30:15 addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 111417
15:30:15 addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 109320
15:30:15 addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 109320
15:30:15 addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 112400
15:30:15 addons\weapons_f_patrol.pbo - 112483
15:30:15 =======================
15:30:15 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
15:30:15 modsReadOnly = true
15:30:15 safeModsActivated = false
15:30:15 customMods = false
15:30:15 hash = '0E44156D787A8FB4A20FB8AA1FCDD519CAC7C453'
15:30:15 hashShort = 'b91a91c7'
15:30:15                                               name |               modDir |    default |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
15:30:15 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15:30:15                                  Arma 3 DLC Bundle |            dlcbundle |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
15:30:15                                        Arma 3 Apex |            expansion |       true |             GAME DIR | 0112266fe4674c7cf75bc71d3197103742a09fc3 |  eeb4025f | F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\expansion
15:30:15                                    Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |             GAME DIR | 75a0937fcce63eec685d1cdf120fdd38231f4987 |  b6345cea | F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\mark
15:30:15                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |             GAME DIR | 5c31d15a90d4afba486264041a405c8d822b3f24 |  a2035c3f | F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\heli
15:30:15                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |             GAME DIR | 2ab72141e8b4c9ad7d6de8e78ee731e288c8200d |  65576657 | F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart
15:30:15                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |             GAME DIR | 4c49fc0e814da4bbbd2935ef960273b140fd2dda |  5df8c5d9 | F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator
15:30:15                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
15:30:15 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
15:30:15 DX11 - Initializing DX11 engine.
15:30:15 DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0 (detected in config).
15:30:15 DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0.
15:30:15     - adapter description : ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
15:30:15     - adapter vendor ID : 4098
15:30:15     - adapter device ID : 37984
15:30:15     - adapter subsys ID : 3776255819
15:30:15     - adapter revision  : 0
15:30:15     - dedicated video memory : 1066405888
15:30:15     - dedicated system memory : 0
15:30:15     - shared system memory : 1879048192
15:30:15 InitSound ...
15:30:15 InitSound - complete
15:30:18 Detected Joystick: Logitech G13 Joystick
15:30:18     0 ... X Axis [1,30]
15:30:18     1 ... Y Axis [1,31]
15:30:19 Detected Joystick: Logitech Extreme 3D
15:30:19     0 ... X Axis [1,30]
15:30:19     1 ... Y Axis [1,31]
15:30:19     5 ... Z Rotation [1,35]
15:30:19     6 ... Slider 1 [1,36]
15:30:21 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
15:30:21 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
15:30:25 SimulWeather - Cloud Renderer - noise texture file is not specified!
15:30:31 Loading movesType CfgGesturesMale
15:30:31 Creating action map cache
15:30:31 MovesType CfgGesturesMale load time 57 ms
15:30:31 Loading movesType CfgMovesMaleSdr
15:30:31 Reading cached action map data
15:30:32 MovesType CfgMovesMaleSdr load time 1701 ms
15:30:33 Starting mission:
15:30:33  Mission file: tanoa_intro1
15:30:33  Mission world: tanoa
15:30:33  Mission directory: a3\map_tanoa_scenes_f\scenes\tanoa_intro1.tanoa\
15:30:36 No more slot to add connection at 015030 (1523.6,3012.8)
15:30:46 Weather was forced to change
15:30:46 Strange convex component19 in a3\air_f_exp\vtol_01\vtol_01_vehicle_wreck_f.p3d:geometryPhys
15:30:46 Strange convex component25 in a3\air_f_exp\vtol_01\vtol_01_vehicle_wreck_f.p3d:geometryPhys
15:30:53 Loading movesType CfgMovesButterfly
15:30:53 Reading cached action map data
15:30:54 Loading movesType CfgMovesBird
15:30:54 Reading cached action map data
15:31:13 Skipping mods and signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:13 Skipping mods and signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:15 Malformed data. Total count differs. expected: 6, got: 7. serverip: -1190111678, serverport: 2503
15:31:15 Malformed data. Total count differs. expected: 6, got: 7. serverip: -1190111678, serverport: 2503
15:31:15 Skipping mods and signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:16 Skipping signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:16 Skipping mods and signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:17 Skipping signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:18 Skipping signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:18 Skipping signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:20 Malformed data. Total count differs. expected: 1, got: 2. serverip: 1605131374, serverport: 2303
15:31:20 Malformed data. Total count differs. expected: 1, got: 2. serverip: 1605131374, serverport: 2303
15:31:20 Skipping mods and signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:20 Skipping signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:22 Skipping signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:23 Skipping signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:23 Skipping signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:24 Skipping mods and signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:24 Skipping signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:25 Skipping signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:25 Skipping mods and signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:25 Skipping mods and signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:26 Skipping mods and signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:26 Skipping signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:28 Skipping mods and signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:29 Skipping mods and signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:29 Malformed data. Total count differs. expected: 3, got: 4. serverip: 1534684379, serverport: 2303
15:31:29 Malformed data. Total count differs. expected: 3, got: 4. serverip: 1534684379, serverport: 2303
15:31:30 Skipping mods and signatures due to overflow flag being set.
15:31:30 Malformed data. Total count differs. expected: 1, got: 2. serverip: -1781866721, serverport: 2933
15:31:30 Malformed data. Total count differs. expected: 1, got: 2. serverip: -1781866721, serverport: 2933
=======================================================
-------------------------------------------------------
Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 011D2ACF
graphics:  D3D11, Device: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
resolution:  1920x1080x32
Addons:
  A3_Static_F_Mortar_01 in a3\static_f\mortar_01\
  A3_Animals_F_Dog in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_Slum_05 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\slum_05\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPC in a3\weapons_f_epc\, A3_Soft_F_Heli_Car in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Soft_F_Gamma_Offroad_01 in a3\soft_f_gamma\offroad_01\
  A3_Structures_F_EPC_Civ_Playground in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\playground\
  A3_Vegetation_F_Exp in a3\vegetation_f_exp\
  A3_Weapons_F_Launchers_NLAW in a3\weapons_f\launchers\nlaw\
  CuratorOnly_Characters_F_BLUFOR in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_LanguageMissions_F_MP_Mark in a3\languagemissions_f_mp_mark\
  A3_Soft_F_Exp_MRAP_01 in a3\soft_f_exp\mrap_01\
  A3_Data_F_Exp_A_Virtual in a3\data_f_exp_a\virtual\
  A3_Soft_F_Gamma_Quadbike_01 in a3\soft_f_gamma\quadbike_01\
  A3_Weapons_F_Pistols_ACPC2 in a3\weapons_f\pistols\acpc2\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_Ind_Airport in a3\structures_f_heli\ind\airport\
  A3_Signs_F in a3\signs_f\, CuratorOnly_Armor_F_T100K in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Soft_F_Exp_UGV_01 in a3\soft_f_exp\ugv_01\
  A3_Structures_F_EPC_Dominants_GhostHotel in a3\structures_f_epc\dominants\ghosthotel\
  A3_Modules_F_Exp_A in a3\modules_f_exp_a\
  A3_Soft_F_Exp_MRAP_02 in a3\soft_f_exp\mrap_02\
  A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Camping in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\camping\
  A3_Structures_F_EPA_Civ_Camping in a3\structures_f_epa\civ\camping\
  A3_Structures_F_Mil_Scrapyard in a3\structures_f\mil\scrapyard\
  A3_Sounds_F_EPB in a3\sounds_f_epb\, A3_Dubbing_F_Beta in a3\dubbing_f_beta\
  A3_Structures_F_Bridges in a3\structures_f\bridges\
  A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Graffiti in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\graffiti\
  3DEN in a3\baseconfig_f\, A3_Sounds_F_EPC in a3\sounds_f_epc\
  CuratorOnly_Armor_F_AMV in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Air_F_Exp_Plane_Civil_01 in a3\air_f_exp\plane_civil_01\
  A3_Music_F_Music in a3\music_f\music\
  A3_Structures_F_Mark_VR_Helpers in a3\structures_f_mark\vr\helpers\
  A3_Characters_F_Beta in a3\characters_f_beta\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Signs_Traffic in a3\structures_f_exp\signs\traffic\
  A3_Structures_F_Mil in a3\structures_f\mil\
  A3_Functions_F_MP_Mark in a3\functions_f_mp_mark\
  A3_Modules_F_Mark_Objectives in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_LongRangeRifles_GM6 in a3\weapons_f\longrangerifles\gm6\
  A3_Missions_F_Beta_Video in a3\missions_f_beta\video\
  A3_Air_F_Heli_Light_01 in a3\air_f\heli_light_01\
  A3_Armor_F_Exp_MBT_01 in a3\armor_f_exp\mbt_01\, A3_Air_F_EPB in a3\air_f_epb\
  A3_Air_F_Heli_Light_02 in a3\air_f\heli_light_02\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_DieselPowerPlant in a3\structures_f\ind\dieselpowerplant\
  a3_weapons_f_rifles_SMG_02 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_Civ_Market in a3\structures_f_heli\civ\market\
  A3_Armor_F_Exp_MBT_02 in a3\armor_f_exp\mbt_02\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_Naval_Boats in a3\props_f_exp\naval\boats\
  A3_Air_F_EPC in a3\air_f_epc\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_Items_Electronics in a3\structures_f_heli\items\electronics\
  A3_Air_F_Gamma_Plane_Fighter_03 in a3\air_f_gamma\plane_fighter_03\
  A3_Data_F_Patrol_Loadorder in a3\data_f_patrol\loadorder\
  A3_Soft_F_EPC in a3\soft_f_epc\, A3_Music_F_EPA_Music in a3\music_f_epa\music\
  A3_Ui_F_Exp_A in a3\ui_f_exp_a\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_ConcreteMixingPlant in a3\structures_f\ind\concretemixingplant\
  A3_Missions_F_Patrol in a3\missions_f_patrol\
  A3_Structures_F_Dominants_Amphitheater in a3\structures_f\dominants\amphitheater\
  A3_Sounds_F_Patrol in a3\sounds_f_patrol\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Tourism in a3\structures_f\civ\tourism\
  CuratorOnly_Static_F_Mortar_01 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Static_F_Gamma_Mortar_01 in a3\static_f_gamma\mortar_01\, A3Data in a3\
  A3_Music_F_Bootcamp_Music in a3\music_f_bootcamp\music\
  A3_Characters_F_Exp in a3\characters_f_exp\
  A3_Static_F_Mark_Designator_01 in a3\static_f_mark\designator_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Data in a3\structures_f\data\
  A3_Structures_F_EPC_Walls in a3\structures_f_epc\walls\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPB_LongRangeRifles_M320 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Data_F_Heli_Loadorder in a3\data_f_heli\loadorder\
  A3_Static_F_Mark_Designator_02 in a3\static_f_mark\designator_02\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Shop_Town_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\shop_town_01\
  A3_Structures_F_EPC_Civ_Accessories in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\
  A3_Characters_F_Kart in a3\characters_f_kart\
  A3_Structures_F_Bootcamp_Items_Sport in a3\structures_f_bootcamp\items\sport\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Shop_Town_02 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\shop_town_02\
  A3_Data_F_Exp in a3\data_f_exp\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Offices in a3\structures_f\civ\offices\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\
  A3_Drones_F_Weapons_F_Gamma_Ammoboxes in a3\drones_f\weapons_f_gamma\ammoboxes\
  A3_Weapons_F_Launchers_RPG32 in a3\weapons_f\launchers\rpg32\
  A3_Static_F_Gamma_AT in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Music_F_Heli_Music in a3\music_f_heli\music\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Shop_Town_03 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\shop_town_03\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPA_EBR in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Constructions in a3\structures_f\civ\constructions\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_Military_Camps in a3\props_f_exp\military\camps\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_Civ_Constructions in a3\structures_f_heli\civ\constructions\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Shop_Town_04 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\shop_town_04\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Accessories in a3\structures_f\civ\accessories\
  A3_Armor_F_Beta_APC_Tracked_01 in a3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_01\
  A3_Soft_F_Beta in a3\soft_f_beta\
  A3_Soft_F_Gamma_Truck_01 in a3\soft_f_gamma\truck_01\
  A3_Armor_F_Gamma_MBT_01 in a3\armor_f_gamma\mbt_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Bootcamp in a3\structures_f_bootcamp\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Shop_Town_05 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\shop_town_05\
  A3_Armor_F_Beta_APC_Tracked_02 in a3\armor_f_beta\apc_tracked_02\
  A3_Soft_F_Gamma_Truck_02 in a3\soft_f_gamma\truck_02\
  A3_Armor_F_T100K in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Armor_F_Gamma_MBT_02 in a3\armor_f_gamma\mbt_02\
  A3_Functions_F in a3\functions_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Households_Slum in a3\structures_f\households\slum\
  A3_Drones_F_Air_F_Gamma_UAV_01 in a3\drones_f\air_f_gamma\uav_01\
  A3_Soft_F_HEMTT in a3\baseconfig_f\, A3_Data_F in a3\data_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Bootcamp_VR_Helpers in a3\structures_f_bootcamp\vr\helpers\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Cultural_Temple_Native_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\cultural\temple_native_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Infrastructure_Pavements in a3\structures_f_exp\infrastructure\pavements\
  A3_UAV_F_Weapons_F_Gamma_Ammoboxes in a3\baseconfig_f\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Civ_Camping in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Missions_F_EPA_Data in a3\missions_f_epa\data\
  A3_Weapons_F_Bootcamp_LongRangeRifles_M320 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Drones_F_Air_F_Gamma_UAV_02 in a3\drones_f\air_f_gamma\uav_02\
  A3_Structures_F_Mil_BagBunker in a3\structures_f\mil\bagbunker\
  A3_Soft_F_Exp_Offroad_01 in a3\soft_f_exp\offroad_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Items_Luggage in a3\structures_f\items\luggage\
  A3_Static_F_Exp_HMG_01 in a3\static_f_exp\hmg_01\
  A3_Characters_F_EPB_Heads in a3\characters_f_epb\heads\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_A in a3\structures_f_exp_a\
  A3_Structures_F_Naval_Buoys in a3\structures_f\naval\buoys\
  A3_Soft_F_Exp_Offroad_02 in a3\soft_f_exp\offroad_02\
  A3_Weapons_F_Pistols_P07 in a3\weapons_f\pistols\p07\
  CuratorOnly_Boat_F_Boat_Armed_01 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Soft_F_Heli_Hatchback_01 in a3\soft_f_heli\hatchback_01\
  A3_Structures_F_EPC_Civ_Camping in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\camping\
  A3_Missions_F_Heli_Video in a3\missions_f_heli\video\
  A3_Soft_F_Kart in a3\soft_f_kart\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_Railings in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\railings\
  A3_Structures_F_Mark_VR_Shapes in a3\structures_f_mark\vr\shapes\
  A3_Map_VR in a3\map_vr\, A3_Dubbing_F in a3\dubbing_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_CSAT in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Map_Tanoabuka_Data in a3\map_tanoabuka\data\
  A3_Soft_F_Heli_Van_01 in a3\soft_f_heli\van_01\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_LongRangeRifles_DMR_07 in a3\weapons_f_exp\longrangerifles\dmr_07\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_ReservoirTank in a3\structures_f\ind\reservoirtank\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_LongRangeRifles_EBR in a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\ebr\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Ancient in a3\structures_f\civ\ancient\
  A3_Structures_F_Items_Stationery in a3\structures_f\items\stationery\
  A3_Weapons_F_Machineguns_M200 in a3\weapons_f\machineguns\m200\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Market in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\market\
  A3_Structures_F_EPA_Items_Tools in a3\structures_f_epa\items\tools\
  A3_Modules_F_EPB in a3\modules_f_epb\, A3_Ui_F_Exp in a3\ui_f_exp\
  A3_Characters_F_Beta_INDEP in a3\characters_f_beta\indep\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Cultural_Fortress_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\cultural\fortress_01\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_Animals in a3\modules_f_curator\animals\
  A3_Structures_F_EPC_Civ_Kiosks in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\kiosks\
  A3_Modules_F_Sites in a3\modules_f\sites\
  A3_Soft_F_Kart_Kart_01 in a3\soft_f_kart\kart_01\
  A3_Static_F_Mark in a3\static_f_mark\
  A3_Characters_F_Bootcamp_Common in a3\characters_f_bootcamp\common\
  A3_Music_F_EPB_Music in a3\music_f_epb\music\
  A3_Data_F_Curator_Misc in a3\data_f_curator\misc\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Military_ContainerBases in a3\structures_f_exp\military\containerbases\
  A3_Sounds_F in a3\sounds_f\, A3_Dubbing_F_Gamma in a3\dubbing_f_gamma\
  A3_Modules_F_Uav in a3\modules_f\uav\
  A3_Data_F_Exp_A_Loadorder in a3\data_f_exp_a\loadorder\
  A3_Static_F_Exp_Mortar_01 in a3\static_f_exp\mortar_01\
  A3_Map_Altis_Data_Layers in a3\map_altis\data\layers\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_Acc in a3\weapons_f_mark\acc\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_Tank in a3\structures_f\ind\tank\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Calvaries in a3\structures_f\civ\calvaries\
  A3_Armor_F_Gamma in a3\armor_f_gamma\
  A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Garbage in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\
  A3_Characters_F_Proxies in a3\characters_f\proxies\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_Misc in a3\modules_f_curator\misc\
  A3_Missions_F_EPA in a3\missions_f_epa\, A3_Map_VR_Scenes in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Rocks_F_Exp_Cliff in a3\rocks_f_exp\cliff\
  A3_Language_F_Heli in a3\language_f_heli\, Map_VR in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Sounds_F_Sfx in a3\sounds_f\sfx\, A3_Missions_F_EPB in a3\missions_f_epb\
  A3_Armor_F_Exp in a3\armor_f_exp\, A3_Cargoposes_F_Heli in a3\cargoposes_f_heli\
  A3_Structures_F in a3\structures_f\, A3_Missions_F_EPC in a3\missions_f_epc\
  A3_Plants_F_Bush in a3\plants_f\bush\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli in a3\structures_f_heli\
  A3_Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP_Data_CHI in a3\dubbing_radio_f_exp\data\chi\
  A3_Soft_F_Gamma_Van_01 in a3\soft_f_gamma\van_01\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_Flares in a3\modules_f_curator\flares\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_Rifles_AK12 in a3\weapons_f_exp\rifles\ak12\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Infrastructure_Bridges in a3\structures_f_exp\infrastructure\bridges\
  A3_Anims_F_Exp in a3\anims_f_exp\
  A3_Air_F_EPC_Plane_CAS_01 in a3\air_f_epc\plane_cas_01\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Ind_Crane in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Data_F_Kart_ParticleEffects in a3\data_f_kart\particleeffects\
  A3_Structures_F_Mil_Fortification in a3\structures_f\mil\fortification\
  A3_Soft_F_Exp_LSV_01 in a3\soft_f_exp\lsv_01\
  A3_Air_F_EPC_Plane_CAS_02 in a3\air_f_epc\plane_cas_02\
  A3_Dubbing_F_Bootcamp in a3\dubbing_f_bootcamp\
  A3_Static_F_AT_01 in a3\static_f\at_01\
  A3_Weapons_F_LongRangeRifles_M320 in a3\weapons_f\longrangerifles\m320\
  A3_Sounds_F_Heli in a3\sounds_f_heli\
  A3_Soft_F_Exp_LSV_02 in a3\soft_f_exp\lsv_02\
  A3_Weapons_F_Kart_Pistols_Pistol_Signal_F in a3\weapons_f_kart\pistols\pistol_signal_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_Beta_Rifles_TRG20 in a3\weapons_f_beta\rifles\trg20\
  A3_Animals_F_Goat in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_Windmill in a3\structures_f\ind\windmill\
  A3_Soft_F_Heli_UGV_01 in a3\soft_f_heli\ugv_01\
  A3_Data_F_Bootcamp_Loadorder in a3\data_f_bootcamp\loadorder\
  A3_Anims_F_Exp_A in a3\anims_f_exp_a\
  A3_Weapons_F_LongRangeRifles_EBR in a3\weapons_f\longrangerifles\ebr\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Pavements in a3\structures_f\civ\pavements\
  A3_Structures_F_EPA_Mil_Scrapyard in a3\structures_f_epa\mil\scrapyard\
  A3_Weapons_F_ItemHolders in a3\baseconfig_f\, A3_Anims_F_Data in a3\anims_f\data\
  A3_Rocks_F_Water in a3\rocks_f\water\
  A3_Structures_F_Dominants in a3\structures_f\dominants\
  A3_Animals_F_Turtle in a3\animals_f\turtle\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_Lightning in a3\modules_f_curator\lightning\
  A3_Structures_F_EPC_Civ_InfoBoards in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\infoboards\
  A3_Animals_F_Chicken in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Shop_City_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\shop_city_01\
  A3_Structures_F_EPB_Items_Documents in a3\structures_f_epb\items\documents\
  A3_Soft_F_Gamma in a3\soft_f_gamma\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Industrial_Stockyard_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\industrial\stockyard_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_A_VR_Blocks in a3\structures_f_exp_a\vr\blocks\
  A3_Animals_F_Rabbit in a3\animals_f\rabbit\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Shop_City_02 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\shop_city_02\
  A3_Soft_F_Beta_Truck_01 in a3\soft_f_beta\truck_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_Transmitter_Tower in a3\structures_f\ind\transmitter_tower\
  A3_Music_F in a3\music_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPB_LongRangeRifles_GM3 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Shop_City_03 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\shop_city_03\
  A3_Soft_F_Beta_Truck_02 in a3\soft_f_beta\truck_02\
  A3_Static_F_Beta in a3\static_f_beta\, A3_Data_F_Hook in a3\data_f\hook\
  A3_Boat_F_EPC_Submarine_01 in a3\boat_f_epc\submarine_01\
  A3_LanguageMissions_F_Patrol in a3\languagemissions_f_patrol\
  A3_Animals_F_Seagull in a3\animals_f\seagull\
  A3_Sounds_F_Exp_A in a3\sounds_f_exp_a\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_Mines in a3\modules_f_curator\mines\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Mil_BagFence in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Modules_F_Marta in a3\modules_f\marta\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Shop_City_04 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\shop_city_04\
  A3_Air_F_EPB_Heli_Light_03 in a3\air_f_epb\heli_light_03\
  A3_Structures_F_Households_Stone_Shed in a3\structures_f\households\stone_shed\
  A3_Soft_F_Heli_SUV_01 in a3\soft_f_heli\suv_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Kiosks in a3\structures_f\civ\kiosks\, A3_Misc_F in a3\misc_f\
  A3_Music_F_Exp in a3\music_f_exp\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Shop_City_05 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\shop_city_05\
  A3_Characters_F_EPA in a3\characters_f_epa\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPB_Rifles_MX_Black in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Bootcamp_VR_Blocks in a3\structures_f_bootcamp\vr\blocks\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Dead in a3\structures_f\civ\dead\
  A3_Missions_F_Gamma in a3\missions_f_gamma\
  A3_Armor_F_Slammer in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPB_LongRangeRifles_GM6 in a3\weapons_f_epb\longrangerifles\gm6\
  A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Transport_01 in a3\air_f_heli\heli_transport_01\
  A3_Soft_F_Truck in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Shop_City_06 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\shop_city_06\
  A3_Soft_F_Gamma_TruckHeavy in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Characters_F_EPB in a3\characters_f_epb\
  A3_Characters_F_Heads in a3\characters_f\heads\
  A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Transport_02 in a3\air_f_heli\heli_transport_02\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Shop_City_07 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\shop_city_07\
  A3_Map_Altis_Scenes in a3\baseconfig_f\, A3_Ui_F_Data in a3\ui_f\data\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Ind_ReservoirTank in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Attack_01 in a3\air_f_heli\heli_attack_01\
  A3_Characters_F_EPC in a3\characters_f_epc\
  A3_Music_F_EPC_Music in a3\music_f_epc\music\
  A3_Air_F_Beta_Parachute_01 in a3\air_f_beta\parachute_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Items_Cans in a3\baseconfig_f\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Civ_Garbage in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Missions_F_Video in a3\missions_f\video\
  A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Transport_03 in a3\air_f_heli\heli_transport_03\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_Rifles_TRG20 in a3\weapons_f_mark\rifles\trg20\
  A3_Structures_F_EPB_Furniture in a3\structures_f_epb\furniture\
  A3_Air_F_Gamma_UAV_01 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Attack_02 in a3\air_f_heli\heli_attack_02\
  A3_Soft_F_Quadbike in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Language_F_Curator in a3\language_f_curator\
  A3_Air_F_Beta_Parachute_02 in a3\air_f_beta\parachute_02\
  A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Transport_04 in a3\air_f_heli\heli_transport_04\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Industrial in a3\structures_f_exp\industrial\
  A3_Soft_F_Heli_Crusher_UGV in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Wrecks in a3\structures_f\wrecks\
  A3_Air_F_Gamma_UAV_02 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Households_Stone_Big in a3\structures_f\households\stone_big\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Cultural_Cemeteries in a3\structures_f_exp\cultural\cemeteries\
  A3_Weapons_F_Pistols_Rook40 in a3\weapons_f\pistols\rook40\
  A3_Language_F_Mark in a3\language_f_mark\
  A3_Modules_F_StrategicMap in a3\modules_f\strategicmap\
  A3_Structures_F_EPC_Civ_Garbage in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\garbage\
  A3_Air_F_Beta_Heli_Transport_01 in a3\air_f_beta\heli_transport_01\
  A3_Characters_F_Common in a3\characters_f\common\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Military_Pillboxes in a3\structures_f_exp\military\pillboxes\
  A3_Dubbing_Radio_F_Data_VR in a3\dubbing_radio_f\data\vr\
  A3_Armor_F_Beta in a3\armor_f_beta\
  A3_Air_F_Beta_Heli_Transport_02 in a3\air_f_beta\heli_transport_02\
  A3_Rocks_F in a3\rocks_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Items_Valuables in a3\structures_f\items\valuables\
  A3_3DEN_Language in a3\3den_language\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Graffiti in a3\structures_f\civ\graffiti\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Industrial_SurfaceMine_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\industrial\surfacemine_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_BellTowers in a3\structures_f\civ\belltowers\
  A3_Structures_F_Mark in a3\structures_f_mark\
  A3_Missions_F_Exp_Video in a3\missions_f_exp\video\
  A3_Structures_F_Bootcamp_Civ_Camping in a3\structures_f_bootcamp\civ\camping\
  A3_Functions_F_Exp_A in a3\functions_f_exp_a\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_Industrial in a3\props_f_exp\industrial\
  A3_Soft_F_Gamma_SUV_01 in a3\soft_f_gamma\suv_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Military_Trenches in a3\structures_f_exp\military\trenches\
  A3_UiFonts_F in a3\uifonts_f\, A3_UAV_F_Characters_F_Gamma in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_Concrete in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\concrete\
  A3_Static_F_Exp in a3\static_f_exp\, A3_Weapons_F_NATO in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator in a3\modules_f_curator\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_Crane in a3\structures_f\ind\crane\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_Launchers_Titan in a3\weapons_f_exp\launchers\titan\
  A3_Sounds_F_Mark in a3\sounds_f_mark\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Industrial_Materials in a3\structures_f_exp\industrial\materials\
  A3_Supplies_F_Exp in a3\supplies_f_exp\, A3_Air_F_Gamma in a3\air_f_gamma\
  A3_Structures_F_Dominants_Hospital in a3\structures_f\dominants\hospital\
  A3_Drones_F_Characters_F_Gamma in a3\drones_f\characters_f_gamma\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ in a3\structures_f\civ\
  A3_Soft_F_Exp_Truck_01 in a3\soft_f_exp\truck_01\
  A3_Functions_F_Exp in a3\functions_f_exp\
  A3_Missions_F_Exp_A_Data in a3\missions_f_exp_a\data\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp in a3\structures_f_exp\
  A3_Modules_F_Intel in a3\modules_f\intel\
  A3_Weapons_F_Headgear in a3\baseconfig_f\
  CuratorOnly_Static_F_Gamma in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_Rifles_Khaybar in a3\weapons_f\rifles\khaybar\
  A3_Modules_F_Multiplayer in a3\modules_f\multiplayer\
  A3_Structures_F_Bootcamp_Training in a3\structures_f_bootcamp\training\
  A3_Structures_F_EPC_Dominants_Stadium in a3\structures_f_epc\dominants\stadium\
  A3_Soft_F_Gamma_Quadbike in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Missions_F_Patrol_Data in a3\missions_f_patrol\data\
  A3_Weapons_F_Beta_Acc in a3\weapons_f_beta\acc\
  A3_Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP_Data_ENGFRE in a3\dubbing_radio_f_exp\data\engfre\
  A3_Weapons_F_Rifles_MX_Black in a3\weapons_f\rifles\mx_black\
  CuratorOnly_Modules_F_Curator_Mines in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Mil_Bunker in a3\structures_f\mil\bunker\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_House_Small_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\house_small_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_House_Small_02 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\house_small_02\
  A3_Weapons_F_Gamma_Ammoboxes in a3\weapons_f_gamma\ammoboxes\
  A3_Soft_F_Bootcamp in a3\soft_f_bootcamp\
  A3_Animals_F_Beta_Sheep in a3\animals_f_beta\sheep\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\
  A3_Soft_F_Exp_Truck_03 in a3\soft_f_exp\truck_03\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Mil_Fortification in a3\baseconfig_f\
  CuratorOnly_Air_F_Gamma_UAV_01 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Modules_F_Data in a3\modules_f\data\
  A3_Dubbing_F_MP_Mark in a3\dubbing_f_mp_mark\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_Launchers_RPG7 in a3\weapons_f_exp\launchers\rpg7\
  A3_Weapons_F_SMGs_SMG_01 in a3\weapons_f\smgs\smg_01\
  A3_Anims_F_Config_Sdr in a3\anims_f\config\sdr\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_House_Small_03 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\house_small_03\
  A3_Structures_F_Naval_Piers in a3\structures_f\naval\piers\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_InfoBoards in a3\structures_f\civ\infoboards\
  CuratorOnly_Characters_F_OPFOR in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_Industrial_HeavyEquipment in a3\props_f_exp\industrial\heavyequipment\
  A3_Weapons_F_SMGs_SMG_02 in a3\weapons_f\smgs\smg_02\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_Rifles_ARX in a3\weapons_f_exp\rifles\arx\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_House_Small_04 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\house_small_04\
  A3_Characters_F_Exp_Vests in a3\characters_f_exp\vests\
  A3_Weapons_F_Beta_LongRangeRifles_GM6 in a3\weapons_f_beta\longrangerifles\gm6\
  A3_Structures_F_Mil_Helipads in a3\structures_f\mil\helipads\
  A3_Air_F_EPC_Plane_Fighter_03 in a3\air_f_epc\plane_fighter_03\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_House_Small_05 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\house_small_05\
  A3_Structures_F_Items_Food in a3\structures_f\items\food\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_Items_Tools in a3\structures_f_heli\items\tools\
  A3_Animals_F_Fishes in a3\animals_f\fishes\
  A3_Structures_F_Research in a3\structures_f\research\
  A3_Armor_F_EPC_MBT_01 in a3\armor_f_epc\mbt_01\
  A3_Cargoposes_F in a3\cargoposes_f\
  A3_Modules_F_Heli_Misc in a3\modules_f_heli\misc\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_House_Small_06 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\house_small_06\
  A3_Soft_F_Offroad_01 in a3\soft_f\offroad_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Dominants_Castle in a3\structures_f\dominants\castle\
  A3_Map_Altis_Data in a3\map_altis\data\
  A3_Missions_F_Heli_Data in a3\missions_f_heli\data\
  A3_Characters_F_Bootcamp in a3\characters_f_bootcamp\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Military_Flags in a3\structures_f_exp\military\flags\
  A3_Language_F_Beta in a3\language_f_beta\, A3_Anims_F_Heli in a3\anims_f_heli\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Chapels in a3\structures_f\civ\chapels\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Cultural_AncientRelics in a3\structures_f_exp\cultural\ancientrelics\
  A3_Structures_F_Kart_Mil_Flags in a3\structures_f_kart\mil\flags\
  A3_Structures_F_Bootcamp_Civ_SportsGrounds in a3\structures_f_bootcamp\civ\sportsgrounds\
  CuratorOnly_Armor_F_Slammer in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Static_F_Exp_GMG_01 in a3\static_f_exp\gmg_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Training_InvisibleTarget in a3\structures_f\training\invisibletarget\
  A3_Structures_F_EPC_Civ_Tourism in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\tourism\
  A3_Soft_F in a3\soft_f\, A3_Boat_F_Heli in a3\boat_f_heli\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_Environment in a3\modules_f_curator\environment\
  A3_Animals_F_Beta in a3\animals_f_beta\
  A3_Armor_F_Exp_APC_Tracked_01 in a3\armor_f_exp\apc_tracked_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Naval_Piers in a3\structures_f_exp\naval\piers\
  A3_Structures_F_Mil_Shelters in a3\structures_f\mil\shelters\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Items_Vessels in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Boat_F_Exp in a3\boat_f_exp\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_Civ_Garbage in a3\structures_f_heli\civ\garbage\
  A3_Weapons_F_Vests in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Air_F_Beta_Heli_Attack_01 in a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\
  A3_Armor_F_Exp_APC_Tracked_02 in a3\armor_f_exp\apc_tracked_02\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_FuelStation_Small in a3\structures_f\ind\fuelstation_small\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_Net in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\net\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Industrial_DieselPowerPlant_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\industrial\dieselpowerplant_01\
  A3_LanguageMissions_F_Exp in a3\languagemissions_f_exp\
  A3_Soft_F_MRAP_01 in a3\soft_f\mrap_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Households_House_Big01 in a3\structures_f\households\house_big01\
  A3_Air_F_Beta_Heli_Attack_02 in a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_02\
  A3_Soft_F_Bootcamp_Van_01 in a3\soft_f_bootcamp\van_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_Furniture in a3\structures_f_heli\furniture\
  A3_Characters_F_OPFOR in a3\characters_f\opfor\
  A3_Language_F_MP_Mark in a3\language_f_mp_mark\
  A3_LanguageMissions_F_Heli in a3\languagemissions_f_heli\
  A3_EditorPreviews_F in a3\editorpreviews_f\, A3_Armor_F_EPB in a3\armor_f_epb\
  CuratorOnly_Soft_F_Quadbike in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Modules_F_Misc in a3\modules_f\misc\
  A3_Soft_F_Heli_Quadbike in a3\baseconfig_f\, A3_Modules_F_Hc in a3\modules_f\hc\
  A3_Soft_F_MRAP_02 in a3\soft_f\mrap_02\
  A3_Structures_F_Households_House_Big02 in a3\structures_f\households\house_big02\
  A3_Anims_F_Bootcamp in a3\anims_f_bootcamp\
  A3_Structures_F_Mil_Offices in a3\structures_f\mil\offices\
  A3_Armor_F_EPC in a3\armor_f_epc\
  A3_Weapons_F_LongRangeRifles_DMR_01 in a3\weapons_f\longrangerifles\dmr_01\
  A3_Sounds_F_Bootcamp in a3\sounds_f_bootcamp\
  A3_Language_F_Kart in a3\language_f_kart\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPB_Acc in a3\weapons_f_epb\acc\, A3_Anims_F_EPA in a3\anims_f_epa\
  A3_Soft_F_MRAP_03 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Modules_F_ObjectModifiers in a3\modules_f\objectmodifiers\
  A3_Weapons_F_Rifles_MX in a3\weapons_f\rifles\mx\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Lamps in a3\structures_f\civ\lamps\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_Ind_Machines in a3\structures_f_heli\ind\machines\
  A3_Weapons_F_Gamma_Acc in a3\weapons_f_gamma\acc\
  A3_Data_F_Curator_Virtual in a3\data_f_curator\virtual\
  A3_Armor_F_APC_Wheeled_03 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Supplies_F_Exp_Ammoboxes in a3\supplies_f_exp\ammoboxes\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Statues in a3\structures_f\civ\statues\
  A3_Ui_F_Heli in a3\ui_f_heli\, A3_Props_F_Exp_Military in a3\props_f_exp\military\
  A3_Modules_F_DynO in a3\modules_f\dyno\
  A3_Armor_F_Beta_APC_Wheeled_01 in a3\armor_f_beta\apc_wheeled_01\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPB_Ammoboxes in a3\weapons_f_epb\ammoboxes\
  A3_Structures_F_Kart in a3\structures_f_kart\
  A3_Weapons_F_EBR in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Modules_F_MP_Mark_Objectives in a3\modules_f_mp_mark\objectives\
  A3_Ui_F_Bootcamp in a3\ui_f_bootcamp\, A3_Anims_F_EPC in a3\anims_f_epc\
  A3_Missions_F_Mark_Data in a3\missions_f_mark\data\
  A3_Missions_F_Exp_A in a3\missions_f_exp_a\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_Rifles_AKM in a3\weapons_f_exp\rifles\akm\
  A3_Armor_F_Beta_APC_Wheeled_02 in a3\armor_f_beta\apc_wheeled_02\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Cultural_Totems in a3\structures_f_exp\cultural\totems\
  A3_Weapons_F_Beta_Rifles_MX in a3\weapons_f_beta\rifles\mx\
  A3_Animals_F in a3\animals_f\, A3_Boat_F_Trawler in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Functions_F_Patrol in a3\functions_f_patrol\
  A3_Modules_F_MP_Mark in a3\modules_f_mp_mark\
  CuratorOnly_Signs_F in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_EPA_Items_Food in a3\structures_f_epa\items\food\
  A3_Sounds_F_Kart in a3\sounds_f_kart\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Military_Emplacements in a3\structures_f_exp\military\emplacements\
  A3_Music_F_Exp_Music in a3\music_f_exp\music\
  A3_Dubbing_Radio_F in a3\dubbing_radio_f\
  CuratorOnly_Modules_F_Curator_Animals in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPA_Acc in a3\weapons_f_epa\acc\
  A3_Weapons_F_DummyWeapons in a3\weapons_f\dummyweapons\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_Hedges in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\hedges\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_Wired in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\wired\
  A3_Static_F_Beta_Mortar_01 in a3\static_f_beta\mortar_01\
  A3_Missions_F_Bootcamp_Data in a3\missions_f_bootcamp\data\
  A3_Weapons_F_Launchers_Titan in a3\weapons_f\launchers\titan\
  A3_weapons_F_FIA in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Soft_F_Quadbike_01 in a3\soft_f\quadbike_01\
  A3_Data_F_Mark_Loadorder in a3\data_f_mark\loadorder\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_Wooden in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\wooden\
  A3_Structures_F_Furniture in a3\structures_f\furniture\
  A3_Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP_Data_FRE in a3\dubbing_radio_f_exp\data\fre\
  A3_Missions_F_Bootcamp_Video in a3\missions_f_bootcamp\video\
  A3_Structures_F_Items_Gadgets in a3\structures_f\items\gadgets\
  A3_Music_F_Mark_Music in a3\music_f_mark\music\, A3_Music_F_EPA in a3\music_f_epa\
  A3_Soft_F_Bootcamp_Quadbike_01 in a3\soft_f_bootcamp\quadbike_01\
  A3_Soft_F_Bootcamp_Offroad_01 in a3\soft_f_bootcamp\offroad_01\
  A3_Weapons_F_gamma_Items in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Mark_Training in a3\structures_f_mark\training\
  A3_EditorPreviews_F_Exp in a3\editorpreviews_f_exp\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_Pipes in a3\structures_f\ind\pipes\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Civ_Ancient in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_BaseConfig_F in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_LongRangeRifles_DMR_01 in a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\dmr_01\
  A3_Armor_F_EPB_MBT_03 in a3\armor_f_epb\mbt_03\
  CuratorOnly_Characters_F_Common in a3\baseconfig_f\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Wrecks in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Language_F_Gamma in a3\language_f_gamma\
  A3_Boat_F_Beta_Boat_Armed_01 in a3\boat_f_beta\boat_armed_01\
  A3_Anims_F_Mark in a3\anims_f_mark\, A3_Music_F_EPB in a3\music_f_epb\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_Rifles_AKS in a3\weapons_f_exp\rifles\aks\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_LongRangeRifles_DMR_02 in a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\dmr_02\
  A3_Modules_F_Skirmish in a3\modules_f\skirmish\
  A3_Armor_F_AMV in a3\baseconfig_f\
  CuratorOnly_Modules_F_Curator_Ordnance in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Music_F_EPC in a3\music_f_epc\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Cultural_Church_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\cultural\church_01\
  A3_Modules_F_Heli in a3\modules_f_heli\
  A3_Soft_F_Beta_Quadbike in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Static_F_Exp_AA_01 in a3\static_f_exp\aa_01\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_LongRangeRifles_DMR_03 in a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\dmr_03\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_FuelStation_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\fuelstation_01\
  A3_Map_Tanoabuka in a3\map_tanoabuka\
  A3_Soft_F_Heli_MRAP_01 in a3\soft_f_heli\mrap_01\
  A3_Soft_F_Heli_MRAP_02 in a3\soft_f_heli\mrap_02\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_Effects in a3\modules_f_curator\effects\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Cultural_Church_02 in a3\structures_f_exp\cultural\church_02\
  A3_Missions_F_Data in a3\missions_f\data\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Military_Fortifications in a3\structures_f_exp\military\fortifications\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_LongRangeRifles_DMR_04 in a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\dmr_04\
  A3_Boat_F_Beta_Boat_Transport_01 in a3\boat_f_beta\boat_transport_01\
  A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Dead in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\dead\
  A3_Structures_F_Bootcamp_Items_Electronics in a3\structures_f_bootcamp\items\electronics\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_FuelStation_02 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\fuelstation_02\
  A3_Boat_F_Boat_Transport_01 in a3\boat_f\boat_transport_01\
  A3_Soft_F_SUV in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Soft_F_Heli_MRAP_03 in a3\soft_f_heli\mrap_03\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Cultural_Church_03 in a3\structures_f_exp\cultural\church_03\
  A3_Structures_F_Mark_Items_Sport in a3\structures_f_mark\items\sport\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Walls in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_LongRangeRifles_M320_Camo in a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\m320_camo\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_LongRangeRifles_DMR_05 in a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\dmr_05\
  A3_Map_Tanoabuka_Data_Layers in a3\map_tanoabuka\data\layers\
  A3_Supplies_F_Heli_CargoNets in a3\supplies_f_heli\cargonets\
  A3_Air_F_Exp_VTOL_01 in a3\air_f_exp\vtol_01\
  A3_Dubbing_F_Exp in a3\dubbing_f_exp\
  A3_Characters_F_Gamma in a3\characters_f_gamma\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Advertisements in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\advertisements\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_LongRangeRifles_DMR_06 in a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\dmr_06\
  A3_Structures_F_EPB_Naval_Fishing in a3\structures_f_epb\naval\fishing\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_Infrastructure in a3\props_f_exp\infrastructure\
  A3_Air_F_Exp_VTOL_02 in a3\air_f_exp\vtol_02\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_CAS in a3\modules_f_curator\cas\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Naval in a3\structures_f_exp\naval\
  A3_LanguageMissions_F_Mark in a3\languagemissions_f_mark\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_MultistoryBuilding_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\multistorybuilding_01\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPA_Rifles_MX in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Sounds_F_Vehicles in a3\sounds_f\vehicles\, A3_Ui_F in a3\ui_f\
  CuratorOnly_Modules_F_Curator_Flares in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_EditorPreviews_F_Patrol in a3\editorpreviews_f_patrol\
  A3_Ui_F_Mark in a3\ui_f_mark\
  A3_Structures_F_Naval_Fishing in a3\structures_f\naval\fishing\
  A3_Sounds_F_Arsenal in a3\sounds_f\arsenal\
  A3_LanguageMissions_F_Gamma in a3\languagemissions_f_gamma\
  A3_Missions_F_Mark_Video in a3\missions_f_mark\video\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Infrastructure in a3\structures_f_exp\infrastructure\
  A3_Missions_F_Exp_Data in a3\missions_f_exp\data\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_MultistoryBuilding_03 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\multistorybuilding_03\
  A3_Boat_F_Exp_Scooter_Transport_01 in a3\boat_f_exp\scooter_transport_01\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Research in a3\baseconfig_f\, A3_Plants_F in a3\plants_f\
  A3_Soft_F_TruckHeavy in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Air_F_Exp_UAV_03 in a3\air_f_exp\uav_03\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_MultistoryBuilding_04 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\multistorybuilding_04\
  A3_Air_F_Exp_Heli_Light_01 in a3\air_f_exp\heli_light_01\
  A3_Soft_F_Beta_Quadbike_01 in a3\soft_f_beta\quadbike_01\
  A3_Missions_F_Curator in a3\missions_f_curator\
  A3_Air_F_Exp_UAV_04 in a3\air_f_exp\uav_04\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_Rifles_SPAR_01 in a3\weapons_f_exp\rifles\spar_01\
  A3_Functions_F_EPA in a3\functions_f_epa\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_Machineguns_M200 in a3\weapons_f_mark\machineguns\m200\
  A3_Music_F_Bootcamp in a3\music_f_bootcamp\
  A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Accessories in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\accessories\
  A3_Structures_F_EPA in a3\structures_f_epa\
  A3_Structures_F_Mil_Flags in a3\structures_f\mil\flags\
  A3_Drones_F in a3\drones_f\, A3_Soft_F_Heli_Truck in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Animals_F_Snakes in a3\animals_f\snakes\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_Rifles_SPAR_02 in a3\weapons_f_exp\rifles\spar_02\
  A3_Map_Tanoa_Scenes_F in a3\map_tanoa_scenes_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Items_Military in a3\structures_f\items\military\
  A3_Weapons_F_Beta_LongRangeRifles_EBR in a3\weapons_f_beta\longrangerifles\ebr\
  A3_Structures_F_Dominants_Church in a3\structures_f\dominants\church\
  A3_Weapons_F_Items in a3\weapons_f\items\
  A3_Structures_F_EPB in a3\structures_f_epb\
  A3_Structures_F_EPC in a3\structures_f_epc\
  A3_Structures_F_Households_Addons in a3\structures_f\households\addons\
  A3_Supplies_F_Heli_Fuel in a3\supplies_f_heli\fuel\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_Rifles_SPAR_03 in a3\weapons_f_exp\rifles\spar_03\
  A3_Functions_F_EPC in a3\functions_f_epc\
  A3_Structures_F_Walls in a3\structures_f\walls\
  A3_Data_F_ParticleEffects in a3\data_f\particleeffects\
  A3_Language_F in a3\language_f\, A3_Characters_F_Patrol in a3\characters_f_patrol\
  A3_Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP in a3\dubbing_radio_f_exp\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Industrial_Fields in a3\structures_f_exp\industrial\fields\
  A3_Rocks_F_Exp in a3\rocks_f_exp\, A3_Rocks_F_Sharp in a3\rocks_f\sharp\
  A3_Map_VR_Scenes_F in a3\map_vr_scenes_f\
  A3_Soft_F_Beta_MRAP_03 in a3\soft_f_beta\mrap_03\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Mil_Radar in a3\baseconfig_f\, A3_Roads_F in a3\roads_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Mark_Items_Military in a3\structures_f_mark\items\military\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_Garages in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\garages\
  A3_Data_F_Curator_Eagle in a3\data_f_curator\eagle\
  A3_Structures_F_EPB_Items_Vessels in a3\structures_f_epb\items\vessels\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Naval_Canals in a3\structures_f_exp\naval\canals\
  A3_Modules_F in a3\modules_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_BackAlleys in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\backalleys\
  A3_Boat_F_Beta in a3\boat_f_beta\
  A3_Structures_F_Mil_Radar in a3\structures_f\mil\radar\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_House_Big_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\house_big_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Cultural_BasaltRuins in a3\structures_f_exp\cultural\basaltruins\
  A3_Boat_F_Exp_Boat_Armed_01 in a3\boat_f_exp\boat_armed_01\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_Pistols_Pistol_01 in a3\weapons_f_exp\pistols\pistol_01\
  A3_Ui_F_Curator in a3\ui_f_curator\
  A3_Boat_F_Beta_SDV_01 in a3\boat_f_beta\sdv_01\
  A3_Weapons_F_Bootcamp_LongRangeRifles_M320_Camo in a3\weapons_f_bootcamp\longrangerifles\m320_camo\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Cultural in a3\structures_f_exp\cultural\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_House_Big_02 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\house_big_02\
  A3_Structures_F_Items_Vessels in a3\structures_f\items\vessels\
  A3_Weapons_F_Rifles_SDAR in a3\weapons_f\rifles\sdar\
  A3_LanguageMissions_F_Beta in a3\languagemissions_f_beta\
  A3_Modules_F_Mark in a3\modules_f_mark\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_AirPort in a3\structures_f\ind\airport\
  A3_Dubbing_Radio_F_Data_ENG in a3\dubbing_radio_f\data\eng\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_House_Big_03 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\house_big_03\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Hotel_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\hotel_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Hotel_02 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\hotel_02\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_Objectives in a3\modules_f_curator\objectives\
  A3_Rocks_F_Blunt in a3\rocks_f\blunt\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Infrastructure_Runways in a3\structures_f_exp\infrastructure\runways\
  A3_Data_F_Curator_Characters in a3\data_f_curator\characters\
  A3_Props_F_Exp in a3\props_f_exp\
  A3_Soft_F_Gamma_Hatchback_01 in a3\soft_f_gamma\hatchback_01\
  A3_Soft_F_Gamma_HEMTT in a3\baseconfig_f\, A3_Map_Altis in a3\map_altis\
  A3_Weapons_F_Bootcamp_Ammoboxes in a3\weapons_f_bootcamp\ammoboxes\
  A3_Anims_F_Kart in a3\anims_f_kart\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_Rifles_MX in a3\weapons_f_mark\rifles\mx\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_House_Big_04 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\house_big_04\
  A3_Data_F_Curator in a3\data_f_curator\
  CuratorOnly_Modules_F_Curator_Objectives in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Map_Stratis_Data in a3\map_stratis\data\
  A3_Anims_F_Config_Sdr_WeaponSwitching in a3\anims_f\config\sdr\weaponswitching\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPA_LongRangeRifles_DMR_01 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Drones_F_Soft_F_Gamma_UGV_01 in a3\drones_f\soft_f_gamma\ugv_01\
  A3_Map_Stratis_Scenes_F in a3\map_stratis_scenes_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_Crashbarriers in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\crashbarriers\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_Intel in a3\modules_f_curator\intel\
  A3_Language_F_Exp in a3\language_f_exp\
  A3_Structures_F_Naval_RowBoats in a3\structures_f\naval\rowboats\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_House_Big_05 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\house_big_05\
  A3_LanguageMissions_F_EPA in a3\languagemissions_f_epa\
  A3_Characters_F in a3\characters_f\
  A3_Soft_F_EPC_Truck_03 in a3\soft_f_epc\truck_03\, A3_Boat_F in a3\boat_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_Items_Food in a3\structures_f_heli\items\food\
  A3_Boat_F_EPC in a3\boat_f_epc\
  A3_LanguageMissions_F_EPB in a3\languagemissions_f_epb\, A3_3DEN in a3\3den\
  A3_Characters_F_Civil in a3\characters_f\civil\, A3_Soft_F_Car in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_SportsGrounds in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\sportsgrounds\
  A3_Boat_F_Gamma in a3\boat_f_gamma\
  A3_LanguageMissions_F_EPC in a3\languagemissions_f_epc\
  A3_Signs_F_AD in a3\baseconfig_f\, A3_Animals_F_Sheep in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_Machineguns_Zafir in a3\weapons_f\machineguns\zafir\
  A3_Structures_F_Bootcamp_VR_CoverObjects in a3\structures_f_bootcamp\vr\coverobjects\
  A3_Weapons_F_Gamma_LongRangeRifles_EBR in a3\weapons_f_gamma\longrangerifles\ebr\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_Accessories in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\accessories\
  A3_Missions_F_Heli in a3\missions_f_heli\
  A3_Weapons_F_Rifles_MK20 in a3\weapons_f\rifles\mk20\
  A3_LanguageMissions_F_Kart in a3\languagemissions_f_kart\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_A_VR_Helpers in a3\structures_f_exp_a\vr\helpers\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_PlayGround in a3\structures_f\civ\playground\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_Respawn in a3\modules_f_curator\respawn\
  A3_Modules_F_Kart_Data in a3\modules_f_kart\data\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Addons in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\addons\
  A3_Functions_F_Heli in a3\functions_f_heli\
  CuratorOnly_Armor_F_Marid in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_WavePowerPlant in a3\structures_f\ind\wavepowerplant\
  A3_Anims_F_Exp_Revive in a3\anims_f_exp\revive\, A3_Ui_F_Kart in a3\ui_f_kart\
  A3_Misc_F_Helpers in a3\misc_f\helpers\
  A3_Weapons_F_Pistols_Pistol_Heavy_01 in a3\weapons_f\pistols\pistol_heavy_01\
  CuratorOnly_Modules_F_Curator_Smokeshells in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_Civilian in a3\props_f_exp\civilian\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_WindPowerPlant in a3\structures_f\ind\windpowerplant\
  A3_Language_F_Exp_A in a3\language_f_exp_a\, A3_Missions_F in a3\missions_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_SMGs_Pdw2000 in a3\weapons_f\smgs\pdw2000\
  A3_Armor_F_Panther in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Air_F_Exp_Heli_Transport_01 in a3\air_f_exp\heli_transport_01\
  A3_Dubbing_Radio_F_Data_PER in a3\dubbing_radio_f\data\per\
  A3_Weapons_F_Pistols_Pistol_Heavy_02 in a3\weapons_f\pistols\pistol_heavy_02\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_Civ_Accessories in a3\structures_f_heli\civ\accessories\
  A3_Data_F_Heli in a3\data_f_heli\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Cultural_Cathedral_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\cultural\cathedral_01\
  A3_Language_F_Exp_B in a3\language_f_exp_b\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Supermarket_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\supermarket_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Kart_Signs_Companies in a3\structures_f_kart\signs\companies\
  A3_Missions_F_MP_Mark in a3\missions_f_mp_mark\
  A3_Data_F_Exp_Loadorder in a3\data_f_exp\loadorder\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_Ind_Cargo in a3\structures_f_heli\ind\cargo\
  A3_Weapons_F_Ammoboxes in a3\weapons_f\ammoboxes\
  A3_Structures_F_Signs_Companies in a3\structures_f\signs\companies\
  A3_Data_F_Curator_Respawn in a3\data_f_curator\respawn\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Infrastructure_WaterSupply in a3\structures_f_exp\infrastructure\watersupply\
  A3_Soft_F_Bootcamp_Truck in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_EPC_Items_Documents in a3\structures_f_epc\items\documents\
  A3_Modules_F_Beta_Data in a3\modules_f_beta\data\
  A3_Structures_F_Items_Medical in a3\structures_f\items\medical\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp in a3\weapons_f_exp\, A3_Weapons_F_Gamma in a3\weapons_f_gamma\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Infrastructure_Powerlines in a3\structures_f_exp\infrastructure\powerlines\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_Rifles_CTAR in a3\weapons_f_exp\rifles\ctar\
  A3_Structures_F_Households in a3\structures_f\households\
  A3_Weapons_F_Beta_Rifles_Khaybar in a3\weapons_f_beta\rifles\khaybar\
  A3_Modules_F_Beta in a3\modules_f_beta\
  A3_Modules_F_Bootcamp in a3\modules_f_bootcamp\
  A3_Data_F_Exp_ParticleEffects in a3\data_f_exp\particleeffects\
  A3_Boat_F_SDV_01 in a3\baseconfig_f\, A3_Weapons_F_Patrol in a3\weapons_f_patrol\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_Machineguns_Zafir in a3\weapons_f_mark\machineguns\zafir\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Mil_Shelters in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_Ordnance in a3\modules_f_curator\ordnance\
  A3_Structures_F_Items_Documents in a3\structures_f\items\documents\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Market in a3\structures_f\civ\market\
  A3_Supplies_F_Heli_Slingload in a3\supplies_f_heli\slingload\
  A3_Modules_F_Kart_TimeTrials in a3\modules_f_kart\timetrials\
  CuratorOnly_armor_f_beta_APC_Tracked_02 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  CuratorOnly_Air_F_Beta_Heli_Attack_01 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Air_F_Heli in a3\air_f_heli\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Camping in a3\structures_f\civ\camping\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_Items_Luggage in a3\structures_f_heli\items\luggage\
  A3_Boat_F_EPC_Submarine_01_F in a3\baseconfig_f\
  CuratorOnly_Air_F_Beta_Heli_Attack_02 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Data_F_Curator_Intel in a3\data_f_curator\intel\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_Slum in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\slum\
  A3_Structures_F_Households_House_Small01 in a3\structures_f\households\house_small01\
  A3_Sounds_F_Exp in a3\sounds_f_exp\
  A3_LanguageMissions_F_Exp_A in a3\languagemissions_f_exp_a\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_SmokeShells in a3\modules_f_curator\smokeshells\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_Pipe in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\pipe\
  A3_Data_F_Bootcamp in a3\data_f_bootcamp\
  A3_Dubbing_F_Patrol in a3\dubbing_f_patrol\, A3_Map_Stratis in a3\map_stratis\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_Items_Airport in a3\structures_f_heli\items\airport\
  A3_Structures_F_Households_House_Small02 in a3\structures_f\households\house_small02\
  A3_Ui_F_MP_Mark in a3\ui_f_mp_mark\, A3_Ui_F_Patrol in a3\ui_f_patrol\
  A3_Music_F_Patrol in a3\music_f_patrol\
  A3_Data_F_Curator_Loadorder in a3\data_f_curator\loadorder\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_CarService in a3\structures_f\ind\carservice\
  A3_Animals_F_Beta_Dog in a3\animals_f_beta\dog\
  A3_Data_F_Curator_Music in a3\data_f_curator\music\
  A3_Dubbing_F_EPA in a3\dubbing_f_epa\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_A_Military_Equipment in a3\props_f_exp_a\military\equipment\
  A3_Structures_F_Households_House_Small03 in a3\structures_f\households\house_small03\
  A3_Map_Stratis_Data_Layers in a3\map_stratis\data\layers\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_EBR in a3\baseconfig_f\, A3_Modules_F_Kart in a3\modules_f_kart\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Ind_Cargo in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark in a3\weapons_f_mark\, A3_Dubbing_F_EPB in a3\dubbing_f_epb\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_SMGs_SMG_05 in a3\weapons_f_exp\smgs\smg_05\
  A3_Structures_F_Mark_VR_Targets in a3\structures_f_mark\vr\targets\
  A3_Soft_F_Exp in a3\soft_f_exp\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_EPA_Civ_Constructions in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Air_F_Exp in a3\air_f_exp\
  A3_Modules_F_Beta_FiringDrills in a3\modules_f_beta\firingdrills\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Industrial_Port in a3\structures_f_exp\industrial\port\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_Civilian_Garbage in a3\props_f_exp\civilian\garbage\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Mil_Cargo in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Dubbing_F_EPC in a3\dubbing_f_epc\
  A3_Structures_F_Items in a3\structures_f\items\
  A3_Characters_F_BLUFOR in a3\characters_f\blufor\
  A3_Structures_F_Naval in a3\structures_f\naval\
  A3_Missions_F_Bootcamp in a3\missions_f_bootcamp\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_SportsGrounds in a3\structures_f\civ\sportsgrounds\
  A3_Armor_F_EPB_APC_Tracked_03 in a3\armor_f_epb\apc_tracked_03\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_Rifles_CTARS in a3\weapons_f_exp\rifles\ctars\
  A3_Armor_F_Exp_APC_Wheeled_01 in a3\armor_f_exp\apc_wheeled_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_FuelStation in a3\structures_f\ind\fuelstation\
  A3_Modules_F_Bootcamp_Misc in a3\modules_f_bootcamp\misc\
  A3_Dubbing_F_Heli in a3\dubbing_f_heli\
  A3_Structures_F_Mil_Cargo in a3\structures_f\mil\cargo\
  A3_Language_F_Bootcamp in a3\language_f_bootcamp\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_A_Military in a3\props_f_exp_a\military\
  A3_Armor_F_Exp_APC_Wheeled_02 in a3\armor_f_exp\apc_wheeled_02\
  A3_Sounds_F_Environment in a3\sounds_f\environment\
  A3_Structures_F_EPB_Items_Military in a3\structures_f_epb\items\military\
  A3_Anims_F in a3\anims_f\, A3_Missions_F_Mark in a3\missions_f_mark\
  A3_Structures_F_Dominants_WIP in a3\structures_f\dominants\wip\
  A3_Supplies_F_Heli in a3\supplies_f_heli\
  A3_Structures_F_Mil_TentHangar in a3\structures_f\mil\tenthangar\
  A3_Weapons_F_AAF in a3\baseconfig_f\, A3_Armor_F_Marid in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_Rifles_Khaybar in a3\weapons_f_mark\rifles\khaybar\
  A3_Weapons_F_Beta_LongRangeRifles_M320 in a3\weapons_f_beta\longrangerifles\m320\
  A3_Weapons_F_Bootcamp_LongRangeRifles_GM6_Camo in a3\weapons_f_bootcamp\longrangerifles\gm6_camo\
  A3_Modules_F_EPB_Misc in a3\modules_f_epb\misc\, A3_Armor_F in a3\armor_f\
  A3_Characters_F_Exp_Civil in a3\characters_f_exp\civil\
  A3_Data_F_Exp_B_Loadorder in a3\data_f_exp_b\loadorder\
  A3_Dubbing_Radio_F_Data_GRE in a3\dubbing_radio_f\data\gre\
  A3_Map_Data in a3\map_data\, A3_Functions_F_Mark in a3\functions_f_mark\
  A3_Structures_F_Training in a3\structures_f\training\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Infrastructure_Railways in a3\structures_f_exp\infrastructure\railways\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Military in a3\structures_f_exp\military\
  A3_Signs_F_Signs_Ad in a3\signs_f\signs_ad\
  A3_Structures_F_Households_Stone_Small in a3\structures_f\households\stone_small\
  A3_Dubbing_Radio_F_Data_ENGB in a3\dubbing_radio_f\data\engb\
  A3_Data_F_Loadorder in a3\data_f\loadorder\
  A3_Soft_F_Gamma_Offroad in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Kart_Civ_SportsGrounds in a3\structures_f_kart\civ\sportsgrounds\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_Infrastructure_Railways in a3\props_f_exp\infrastructure\railways\
  A3_Structures_F_EPC_Items_Electronics in a3\structures_f_epc\items\electronics\
  A3_Drones_F_Weapons_F_Gamma_Items in a3\drones_f\weapons_f_gamma\items\
  A3_Language_F_Patrol in a3\language_f_patrol\
  A3_Weapons_F_Pistols_PDW2000 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Missions_F_Gamma_Data in a3\missions_f_gamma\data\
  A3_Boat_F_Heli_Boat_Armed_01 in a3\boat_f_heli\boat_armed_01\
  A3_Weapons_F_Launchers_LAW in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Static_F_AA_01 in a3\static_f\aa_01\
  A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Light_01 in a3\air_f_heli\heli_light_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_SolarPowerPlant in a3\structures_f\ind\solarpowerplant\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Military_Camonets in a3\structures_f_exp\military\camonets\
  A3_Soft_F_Crusher_UGV in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\
  A3_Weapons_F_Rifles_TRG20 in a3\weapons_f\rifles\trg20\
  A3_Data_F_Mark in a3\data_f_mark\
  A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Light_02 in a3\air_f_heli\heli_light_02\
  A3_Modules_F_Supports in a3\modules_f\supports\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_Multiplayer in a3\modules_f_curator\multiplayer\
  A3_Music_F_Heli in a3\music_f_heli\, A3_Air_F in a3\air_f\
  A3_Modules_F_Effects in a3\modules_f\effects\
  A3_Soft_F_Heli_SUV in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_VR_Helpers in a3\structures_f_heli\vr\helpers\
  A3_Boat_F_Gamma_Boat_Civil_01 in a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_civil_01\
  A3_Air_F_Heli_Heli_Light_03 in a3\air_f_heli\heli_light_03\
  A3_Sounds_F_Characters in a3\sounds_f\characters\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_Shed in a3\structures_f\ind\shed\
  CuratorOnly_Armor_F_Panther in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Animals_F_Kestrel in a3\animals_f\kestrel\
  A3_Cargoposes_F_Exp in a3\cargoposes_f_exp\
  CuratorOnly_Modules_F_Curator_Effects in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Bootcamp_Ind_Cargo in a3\structures_f_bootcamp\ind\cargo\
  A3_Static_F_Gamma in a3\static_f_gamma\
  A3_Supplies_F_Heli_Bladders in a3\supplies_f_heli\bladders\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_Commercial in a3\props_f_exp\commercial\
  A3_Anims_F_Mark_Deployment in a3\anims_f_mark\deployment\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_Dead in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Modules_F_Heli_SpawnAi in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_Bamboo in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\bamboo\
  A3_Modules_F_LiveFeed in a3\modules_f\livefeed\
  A3_Weapons_F_Beta_Ammoboxes in a3\weapons_f_beta\ammoboxes\
  A3_Weapons_F in a3\weapons_f\
  A3_Modules_F_Mark_FiringDrills in a3\modules_f_mark\firingdrills\
  A3_LanguageMissions_F_Bootcamp in a3\languagemissions_f_bootcamp\
  A3_Soft_F_Bootcamp_Quadbike in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Boat_F_Gamma_Boat_Civil_04 in a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_civil_04\
  A3_Data_F_Exp_A in a3\data_f_exp_a\
  A3_Weapons_F_Explosives in a3\weapons_f\explosives\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_Polewalls in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\polewalls\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_Chemlights in a3\modules_f_curator\chemlights\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_School_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\school_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_Tin in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\tin\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Infrastructure_Roads in a3\structures_f_exp\infrastructure\roads\
  A3_Weapons_F_Beta in a3\weapons_f_beta\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_LongRangeRifles_M320 in a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\m320\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Data in a3\structures_f_exp\data\
  A3_Weapons_F_Rifles_Vector in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Boat_F_Boat_Armed_01 in a3\boat_f\boat_armed_01\
  A3_Data_F_Exp_B in a3\data_f_exp_b\, A3_Weapons_F_Acc in a3\weapons_f\acc\
  A3_Boat_F_Exp_Boat_Transport_01 in a3\boat_f_exp\boat_transport_01\
  A3_Soft_F_Heli in a3\soft_f_heli\
  A3_Structures_F_EPA_Items_Vessels in a3\structures_f_epa\items\vessels\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Industrial_SugarCaneFactory_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\industrial\sugarcanefactory_01\
  CuratorOnly_Modules_F_Curator_Chemlights in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Modules_F_GroupModifiers in a3\modules_f\groupmodifiers\
  A3_Boat_F_Exp_Boat_Transport_02 in a3\boat_f_exp\boat_transport_02\
  A3_Soft_F_Exp_Quadbike_01 in a3\soft_f_exp\quadbike_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Households_House_Shop01 in a3\structures_f\households\house_shop01\
  A3_Functions_F_Curator in a3\functions_f_curator\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_House_Native_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\house_native_01\
  A3_Missions_F_EPA_Video in a3\missions_f_epa\video\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Mil_BagBunker in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_LanguageMissions_F in a3\languagemissions_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Households_House_Shop02 in a3\structures_f\households\house_shop02\
  A3_Missions_F_Gamma_Video in a3\missions_f_gamma\video\
  A3_Language_F_EPA in a3\language_f_epa\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_House_Native_02 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\house_native_02\
  A3_Boat_F_Heli_SDV_01 in a3\boat_f_heli\sdv_01\
  A3_Missions_F_Kart_Data in a3\missions_f_kart\data\
  A3_Map_Altis_Scenes_F in a3\map_altis_scenes_f\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_A in a3\props_f_exp_a\, A3_Data_F_Patrol in a3\data_f_patrol\
  A3_Missions_F_Beta in a3\missions_f_beta\
  CuratorOnly_Soft_F_Crusher_UGV in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Commercial_Warehouses in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\warehouses\
  A3_Weapons_F_Uniforms in a3\baseconfig_f\, A3_Language_F_EPB in a3\language_f_epb\
  A3_Editor_F in a3\editor_f\, A3_Map_Data_Exp in a3\map_data_exp\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Signs_Companies in a3\structures_f_exp\signs\companies\
  A3_Structures_F_EPB_Civ_PlayGround in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\playground\
  A3_Functions_F_Bootcamp in a3\functions_f_bootcamp\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_Factory in a3\structures_f\ind\factory\
  A3_Language_F_EPC in a3\language_f_epc\
  A3_Structures_F_Items_Electronics in a3\structures_f\items\electronics\
  A3_Structures_F_Mil_Barracks in a3\structures_f\mil\barracks\
  A3_Structures_F_Items_Tools in a3\structures_f\items\tools\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_Cargo in a3\structures_f\ind\cargo\
  A3_Modules_F_Exp in a3\modules_f_exp\
  A3_Modules_F_Curator_Curator in a3\modules_f_curator\curator\
  A3_Boat_F_Gamma_Boat_Transport_01 in a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_transport_01\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_Rifles_SDAR in a3\weapons_f_mark\rifles\sdar\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_Machineguns_LMG_03 in a3\weapons_f_exp\machineguns\lmg_03\
  A3_Weapons_F_Kart in a3\weapons_f_kart\, A3_Static_F_Gamma_AA in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_Exp_Launchers_RPG32 in a3\weapons_f_exp\launchers\rpg32\
  A3_Structures_F_Households_WIP in a3\structures_f\households\wip\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Signs in a3\structures_f_exp\signs\
  A3_Dubbing_F_Mark in a3\dubbing_f_mark\
  A3_Soft_F_Exp_Van_01 in a3\soft_f_exp\van_01\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_Machineguns_MMG_01 in a3\weapons_f_mark\machineguns\mmg_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Walls_Stone in a3\structures_f_exp\walls\stone\
  A3_Structures_F_EPA_Walls in a3\structures_f_epa\walls\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_LongRangeRifles_GM6_Camo in a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\gm6_camo\
  A3_Characters_F_Mark in a3\characters_f_mark\
  A3_Missions_F_Beta_Data in a3\missions_f_beta\data\
  A3_Animals_F_Beta_Chicken in a3\animals_f_beta\chicken\
  A3_Weapons_F_beta_EBR in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Static_F_Exp_AT_01 in a3\static_f_exp\at_01\
  A3_Supplies_F_Mark in a3\supplies_f_mark\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_Machineguns_MMG_02 in a3\weapons_f_mark\machineguns\mmg_02\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Infrastructure_Airports in a3\structures_f_exp\infrastructure\airports\
  A3_Structures_F_EPA_Items_Electronics in a3\structures_f_epa\items\electronics\
  CuratorOnly_Structures_F_Ind_Transmitter_Tower in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_Infrastructure_Traffic in a3\props_f_exp\infrastructure\traffic\
  CuratorOnly_Soft_F_MRAP_01 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_LongRangeRifles_GM6 in a3\weapons_f_mark\longrangerifles\gm6\
  A3_Data_F_Kart_Loadorder in a3\data_f_kart\loadorder\
  A3_Rocks_F_Exp_LavaStones in a3\rocks_f_exp\lavastones\
  A3_Structures_F_EPC_Furniture in a3\structures_f_epc\furniture\
  A3_Animals_F_Animconfig in a3\animals_f\animconfig\
  A3_Weapons_F_Bootcamp_LongRangeRifles_GM6 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Civ_Garbage in a3\structures_f\civ\garbage\
  A3_Structures_F_Bootcamp_Items_Food in a3\structures_f_bootcamp\items\food\
  A3_Missions_F_Kart in a3\missions_f_kart\, A3_Static_F in a3\static_f\
  CuratorOnly_Soft_F_MRAP_02 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Mil_BagFence in a3\structures_f\mil\bagfence\
  A3_Missions_F_MP_Mark_Data in a3\missions_f_mp_mark\data\
  CuratorOnly_Modules_F_Curator_Environment in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPA_Ammoboxes in a3\weapons_f_epa\ammoboxes\
  A3_Missions_F_Exp in a3\missions_f_exp\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_Slum_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\slum_01\
  A3_Modules_F_Events in a3\modules_f\events\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_Commercial_Market in a3\props_f_exp\commercial\market\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_Naval in a3\props_f_exp\naval\
  A3_Modules_F_Patrol in a3\modules_f_patrol\
  A3_Map_Stratis_Scenes in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind in a3\structures_f\ind\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_Sheds in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\sheds\
  A3_Music_F_Mark in a3\music_f_mark\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_Slum_02 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\slum_02\
  A3_Characters_F_Exp_Headgear in a3\characters_f_exp\headgear\
  A3_Weapons_F_Bootcamp in a3\weapons_f_bootcamp\
  CuratorOnly_Modules_F_Curator_Lightning in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_System in a3\structures_f\system\, A3_Air_F_Beta in a3\air_f_beta\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Military_Barracks_01 in a3\structures_f_exp\military\barracks_01\
  A3_Armor_F_Gamma_APC_Wheeled_03 in a3\armor_f_gamma\apc_wheeled_03\
  A3_Structures_F_Ind_PowerLines in a3\structures_f\ind\powerlines\
  A3_Weapons_F_Mark_Rifles_MK20 in a3\weapons_f_mark\rifles\mk20\
  A3_Structures_F_EPA_Items_Medical in a3\structures_f_epa\items\medical\
  A3_Props_F_Exp_Military_OldPlaneWrecks in a3\props_f_exp\military\oldplanewrecks\
  A3_Soft_F_Heli_Quadbike_01 in a3\soft_f_heli\quadbike_01\
  A3_Structures_F_Dominants_Lighthouse in a3\structures_f\dominants\lighthouse\
  A3_Structures_F_Heli_Items_Sport in a3\structures_f_heli\items\sport\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_Slum_03 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\slum_03\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPA in a3\weapons_f_epa\, A3_Boat_F_Civilian_Boat in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Structures_F_Bootcamp_System in a3\structures_f_bootcamp\system\
  A3_Structures_F_EPB_Items_Luggage in a3\structures_f_epb\items\luggage\
  A3_Data_F_Kart in a3\data_f_kart\
  A3_Structures_F_Mark_Mil_Flags in a3\structures_f_mark\mil\flags\
  A3_Structures_F_EPA_Civ_Constructions in a3\structures_f_epa\civ\constructions\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPA_LongRangeRifles_GM6 in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Characters_F_INDEP in a3\baseconfig_f\
  A3_Weapons_F_Gamma_Rifles_MX in a3\weapons_f_gamma\rifles\mx\
  A3_Structures_F_Exp_Civilian_Slum_04 in a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\slum_04\
  A3_Weapons_F_EPB in a3\weapons_f_epb\
  A3_Animals_F_Beta_Goat in a3\animals_f_beta\goat\
Mods: A3;curator;kart;heli;mark;expansion;dlcbundle
Extensions:
Distribution: 0
Version 1.69.140990
Fault time: 2017/03/22 15:31:31
Fault address:  011D2ACF 01:00961ACF F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Arma3_x64.exe
file:     tanoa_intro1
world:    tanoa
Prev. code bytes: CC 83 FA 02 7D 0F 48 8D 0D D4 94 BA 01 48 63 C2
Fault code bytes: 48 8B 04 C1 C3 83 B9 9C 06 00 00 02 7D 05 83 FA
=======================================================
note: Minidump has been generated into the file C:\Users\glouton\AppData\Local\Arma 3\Arma3_x64_2017-03-22_15-30-07.mdmp

Regards,

Ever since the update to 64bit my game freezes within 15mins. Cant crash it have to restart computer to clear it. I have tried everything to get it working with no luck. 

21 hours ago, wolfpak420 said:

Ever since the update to 64bit my game freezes within 15mins. Cant crash it have to restart computer to clear it. I have tried everything to get it working with no luck. 

If you look in the Arma3 launcher parameters, you can change the game back to 32bit. 

since 64bit update I do encounter quite a lot of memory crashes, anyone has made same observations ?

• Like 1

known issue, I suggest you try profiling branch (performance binaries) or release candidate of upcoming hotfix

then it should not crash or significantly less

1 hour ago, dwarden said:

known issue, I suggest you try profiling branch (performance binaries) or release candidate of upcoming hotfix

then it should not crash or significantly less

dwarden any chance to squeeze in this to hotfix

Fixed: Weapons would sound muffled when out of direct line of sight

12 hours ago, maquez said:

since 64bit update I do encounter quite a lot of memory crashes, anyone has made same observations ?

Every single hour, or 3 times an uptime of a server. Also Dwarden, the 1.68 update broke the Orca radar and Dagr's, please add a fix in the hotfix.

• Like 1

On 28/03/2017 at 4:42 AM, R0adki11 said:

If you look in the Arma3 launcher parameters, you can change the game back to 32bit. 

Does it with both 64bit and 32bit

Just now, wolfpak420 said:

Does it with both 64bit and 32bit

Well have your verified your game cache? Updated your video card drivers/rolled them back?

Just now, R0adki11 said:

Well have your verified your game cache? Updated your video card drivers/rolled them back?

Ive tried everything you could possible come up at this point

Not sure if they are "memory crashes" but the game crashes ~ every third time I preview a mission in Eden. Could be related to dynamic simulation.

I'll see if I can figure out a way to reproduce those CTDs.

This is true. Not just previewing a mission but Joining a mission the first time works ok, however, I've never been able to successfully rejoin a session after reconnecting without a crash since 1.68. If i disconnect from a server and recconect a crash happens upon trying or soon after. I gave up on Arma yesterday due to not being able to untelize high vakue assets without the risk of losing one on take off. I haven't checked since hotfix, will report back when I can.

Same, hotfix - dropped some fps and started crashing more when viewing scenarios. 

17 minutes ago, wolfpak420 said:

Ive tried everything you could possible come up at this point

If you could please clarify what you have tried so that we can try and help

2 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

If you could please clarify what you have tried so that we can try and help

K so ive tried a wipe and clean install of steam and arma, ive tried wipe and clean insall of windows, ive tried updating and rolling back of drivers, ive tried completely wiping all reinstall of all drivers and overclocking software(which i don't overclock anyways). This issue only started after the 64bit update.