in005

Mad ArmA - Mad Max inspired mod

Hello Everybody, I figured I'd give a little update to the Mad Max auto gyro I have been working on for the last little while, for this mod. I have completely remodeled it (from scratch) and am nearly complete, so expect to see it flying around in game soon. I have been working with IN005 to have this in his mod :smile_o:

Render of the model:

Spoiler

Dnsyyzm.png

• Like 5

Oh man! The memories of Car Wars mod for the original OFP!

Spoiler

carwars25_3.jpg

RELcarwars25_2.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, hnchmc said:

Hello Everybody, I figured I'd give a little update to the Mad Max auto gyro I have been working on for the last little while, for this mod. I have completely remodeled it (from scratch) and am nearly complete, so expect to see it flying around in game soon. I have been working with IN005 to have this in his mod :smile_o:

Render of the model:

Hide contents

Dnsyyzm.png

Hell, I can remember this thing flying in Mad Max 2. That was so cool. Great job!

• Like 1

They need lots of work is what I mean .. 2 are functional .. but not ready for public server use. Not unless you made major changes to the models.. in the last 30 days

50 minutes ago, geekin said:

They need lots of work is what I mean .. 2 are functional .. but not ready for public server use. Not unless you made major changes to the models.. in the last 30 days

Two what? Apples? Cars? Weapons?

This may sound dumb... but is there a list of classnames? I can spawn the cars via the editor no probs, but struggling to find the weapon & ammo classnames (and clothes).

Also, I seem to be getting some errors in the editor, for missing .paa files. The preview int he gear menu has no image for some of the weapons either. 

I did notice that the missing paa file seemed to have the extension .paa.paa ! (two extensions), Could this be a typo in the code? (see screenie) < This is the steam workshop verison.error.png

13 hours ago, mikepetunia said:

Also, I seem to be getting some errors in the editor, for missing .paa files. The preview int he gear menu has no image for some of the weapons either. 

I did notice that the missing paa file seemed to have the extension .paa.paa ! (two extensions), Could this be a typo in the code? (see screenie) < This is the steam workshop verison.error.png

Thx for the report, will have a look at it.

Hey,

great work, we like that mod and will use it on Exile.

We wanted to add the mauser c96 but it is not shown in the editor as loot and also adding via "this addweapon mauser_c96_01;" does not work...

Can you fix it?  :D

20170501013232_1.jpg

20170501013239_1.jpg

20170501013235_1.jpg

Working on some decorations, every floor is walkeable, but the model has no stairs, so ab building system with stairs is recommended, if someone wants to build a base in it.

• Like 1

So I finished the model, and finished some texturing. I dislike the turnout of the textures (I'm not very good at making them) however it will do for now. I do plan on adding more to the engine as it looks pretty simplistic.

Here's the link to a sketchfab view of the model

Once the touching ups are complete, I'll be putting it in game :smile_o:

• Like 2

IS THER ANYWAY to disable the facemasks??!! im tired of seeing troops with facemasks on.

all in all awesome mod bro.

Update Version 0.9.2

- Added: 5 new weapons (1 Sniper Rifle, 1 SMG, 2 Shotguns and 1 Pistol.)

- Added: New Structures to the Editor.

- Added: Classnames List

- Changed: Engine Sounds for the Plymouth Rock - Fixed/Reworked: Folder Structure

I also changed the License for the mod. ( https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/ )

• Like 8

I just downloaded it from steam an am getting "Wrong signature for file \steamapps\workshop\content\107410\815962700\addons\chums_buggy.pbo.  I tried redownloading, and replacing the bisign file from the re-downloaded files but still get the same error.  On an offchance, I also installed the Chums_Buggy mod with its key file but still no luck.  Is there an issue? Or is it something I'm doing?  It's looking like maybe I should download from Armaholic instead of steam if I read Foxhound's post and the subsequent Armaholic link?

Thats a bug I can't get rid of since the first version... Already tried to fix it, but atm it won't work.

Atm moment the only possibilitys you have, are to disable verifySignatures or not to use the mod...