I hope it's is ok to post here since this forum has all the map makers info, I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I'm looking for a map I can use/download on my own that has all the items listed in the "Virtual Armory" and all the vehicles available in ARMA so I can experiment with them.

I appreciate the info.

Salute!

It seems to me you'd be fine just going into the editor and placing what you want to play around with yourself.

It is honestly the simplest conceivable process.

It would take you all of 5 minutes to place down a blackfoot, make yourself the pilot/gunner and a small cluster of enemy to practice shooting at.

• Like 1

Thanks! I didn't even know I could do that. Now I'm excited and can wait to start.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

Go to the Steam workshop and look for things called "armoury" etc. There are dozens of them-where it is a map with all weapons and vehicles arranged on it to use.

• Like 1

You'll find a bunch of tutorials on YouTube on how to use the editor.

It's a great way to test out different vehicles (just by placing them on the map) or weapons/items etc (you can right-click on a placed unit and select "edit loadout" to do this from the very start)

Have fun!...and once you get more confident you might even start making your own scenarios :)

Thanks very much for the info guys. I started looking at the editor, which I never even knew was there duhhh lol and I can see the awesome potential!

Couple of questions:

1. How can I add a Virtual Armory on the map (didn't see that on the list)

2. I've seen in some of the KOTH maps a "re-arm box" (didn't see this option either)

I checked some of the YouTube videos, good idea lawman, and some say there's a code for the VA that would be needed. Heading to Steam now, thanks ineptaphid!

Hello,

with a little bit of googling and wikiing.

1) Place down a box or something and in the init field :

["AmmoboxInit",<box>] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal;

["AmmoboxInit",<box>] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal;

Other options are well explained there https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arsenal

2) You can save your gear in the Arsenal.

Or you can take a look at the scripts on Armaholic but basicaly it just loads a predefined gear.

Regards.