Getting constant 500 internal server errors when trying to edit one of my posts.

Also the 502 and 503 errors seem to be more frequent now since roughly 2 weeks...

Cheers

• Like 1

Hello BI Forum team,

is it possible to fix this quite annoying search restriction?

Sorry, there is a problem

Please wait 25 seconds before attempting another search

Error code: 1C205/3

• Like 2

I'm unable to access any bohemia.net login or authentication secure pages using Firefox 60.0 beta. This will become bigger problem once it hits the release channel in a few weeks.

"Your connection is not secure

The owner of www.bistudio.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…"
accounts.bistudio.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate does not come from a trusted source. Error code: MOZILLA_PKIX_ERROR_ADDITIONAL_POLICY_CONSTRAINT_FAILED

On 07.05.2018 Firefox users no longer be able to log into this forum. I'm trying to warn you for the second time before this happens but no one seems to care.

Hi BIS, I can't create a new topic in the forums.  When I click Create Topic, I get the dialog to select a forum, and I click the dropdown and work my way down the tree to the forum I want, but nothing happens when I click the forum name.  I wanted to post in ARMA 3 - MISSION EDITING & SCRIPTING, but I can't get any other choices to work either. I'm using Google Chrome version 66.0.3359.181 on desktop.  A response would be much appreciated!

Got in touch with support, and they told me that you need several posts in threads before you're allowed to start your own threads.  I'd suggest making that apparent somewhere or in some way, rather than just making a control in the thread posting process be unresponsive.

I'd like to come back to the search restriction "Wait 255235235 seconds until you can search again." Could you please remove that, BI? That would be much appreciated. 

• Like 1

Same here every image that uses imgur site just comes up as some numbers and letters with .jpg for me.

For me, with imgur, it's hit and miss. But it is definitely frustrating.

Weird issues with Forums today, for at least 4 users (in various countries). Happened on Opera, Firefox and Chrome. 1. Website layout is completely broken, however it is possible to post new replies (even though WYSIWYG editor is absent). Looks like this: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/959721121959562166/C75839555997C818428FB9FE901C925F689EDC03/ For most users layout comes back after using Ctrl+F5, but it leads to either problem 2 or 3. 2. Website seems normal, but "Post new reply" WYSYWIS applet doesn't show when clicking on the text field. It is impossible to write new reply. 3. Website seems normal, and WYSYWIG applet appears (and works - can write and post), however the icons in the WYSIWYG applet are invisible (only grey background and separators are visible). Looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/xHMBeC3.png Somebody forgot to feed the hamsters...

Code insertion window is broken since some time yesterday. Window shows but has constant spinning loading icon. Cannot insert of edit code in a post unless you use BB tags.

Late reply, but i would like to add a request if it were possible,

the request is to have a button or something at the bottom of a thread, and a section of the forum you are viewing, where it brings you to the top without you having to scroll

back to the top.

Oh wow, what a marvelous surprise! Very nice job on updated Forum Dark Theme. Reply window has dark background, search filters are fixed, spoiler tags and sharing posts/threads have dark ribbons now.

The only thing is when page or reply that contains shared post/thread is loading, it still displays as white until it's loaded. If anything can be done about that, it would be very much appreciated.

Oh, and reply toolbar icons are invisible, toggle off for Notify me of replies clips a bit as well.

LQ2IpNK.png

Yeah, otherwise beautiful outlines round posts, I like the color pallet, maybe use very dark gray in place of black in general but its fine, really.

EDIT: nevermind, its just Dark Reader plugin that got an update! Damn, I can't imagine using this without it.

Well, I'm glad forums are being worked on regardless... /s

Is the forum not keeping you logged in going to be fixed one day? This has been going for... a few years I think?

I'm logged in when I first get here but going between forums logs me out and in as I navigate.

17 hours ago, haleks said:

Is the forum not keeping you logged in going to be fixed one day? This has been going for... a few years I think?

I had this problem in the past but it's been fixed for me for years.

On 12/9/2021 at 5:16 PM, haleks said:

It still happens from time to time that some pages load logged out, reloading usually fixes it for me. I dunno what kind of setup you're running but Firefox with Multi-Account Containers works pretty well. Be sure that either your browser, browser add-ons such as Cookie AutoDelete or external scripts or programs such as CCleaner are not deleting BIF cookies, mainly bohemia.net and bistudio.com domains.

Can we hope for a proper enfusion syntax highlighting within code tags on the forums (or at least something that is easier to read)?

• Like 1