Can we somehow delete clubs? I created a bullshit one in private to check out its features and now I'm stuck with it - hopefully not forever. :icon_biggrin: Thanks!

7 hours ago, ProfTournesol said:

I still can't login with my Android phone.

ProfTournesol, did you try to empty your browser history including cookies?

10 hours ago, Undeceived said:

ProfTournesol, did you try to empty your browser history including cookies?

Yes, it still doesn't want to let me sign in....

On 10/7/2017 at 12:18 AM, katipo66 said:

Cannot login on an iPad 2, I have cleared cache, the top login is hung on the loading animation and the bottom sign up link only opens the header of the pop-up.

Looks good on mobile though apart from the menu issue.

This still true on two iPad2 devices, clear cache, restart device and it still hangs on the loading animation when clicking the top login button and sign in button at the bottom of posts, also when going to the store, perhaps iPad2 is an old device now and not worthy?

Does anyone else get an issue with the length of the post displayed when in the unread content view with the expanded option?

The one for julian167's Dedicated server topic was 16 screens full of text for me.

Hi BIF team,

is there any way to personalize the [RECENT TOPICS] and [RECENT POSTS] (sidebar on the right), so each user can configure what posts and topics he wants to see?

A simple example - I'm no longer playing A2 or A2CO or OFP, so any post or thread is of no interest to me. In the same way, it should allow to configure threads you want follow ONLY, f.e., A3 Scripting & Mission editing subforum ar anything else.

That'd be a very beneficial addition to somewhat replace the current notifications implementation because it's less spammy and, thus, noisy.

I’m getting constant 502 Bad Gateway messages when clicking on forum links. Sometimes I have to open a subforum or thread topic 3-4 times before it takes. Using an iPhone 6 with iOS 11.0.1 with the default Safari browser.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

I’m getting constant 502 Bad Gateway messages when clicking on forum links. Sometimes I have to open a subforum or thread topic 3-4 times before it takes. Using an iPhone 6 with iOS 11.0.1 with the default Safari browser.

I've had that on occasion on Win 10 also.

And another question:  Overall the performance of these forums feels a bit slower than before. Seems to be the same feeling on any computer or mobile I use. Anybody else feel that way?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FireWalker said:

I've had that on occasion on Win 10 also.

And another question:  Overall the performance of these forums feels a bit slower than before. Seems to be the same feeling on any computer or mobile I use. Anybody else feel that way?

I've had bad gateway occasionally too - I had one just now. Reference feeling the speed? I think these forums are rather faster than the old version.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tankbuster said:

Reference feeling the speed? I think these forums are rather faster than the old version.

Probably just my lack of patience I've had lately,  lol.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm experiencing both: 

502 Bad Gateway messages and a speed slowdown since the forums were upgraded to the current system (I'm not talking about this latest update) . Functionality and everything else is cool and I like it, but regarding speed it's rather a downgrade. The old forum loaded pages way faster.

• Like 2

I'd just like to also throw some weight onto the "502 Bad Gateway" problem. I've only noticed it on my android (Galaxy S5), and it probably occurs on around 10% of pages.

On 10/6/2017 at 1:18 PM, katipo66 said:

Cannot login on an iPad 2, I have cleared cache, the top login is hung on the loading animation and the bottom sign up link only opens the header of the pop-up.

Looks good on mobile though apart from the menu issue.

Hi,

the issue should be fixed now, thanks for letting us know :) applogies for the inconvenience

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jervant said:

Hi,

the issue should be fixed now, thanks for letting us know :) applogies for the inconvenience

Confirmed, just logged in, thanks :)

I'm getting 502 gateway errors as well on PC with firefox.

In the content I follow screen  I see the same thread appear multiple times. For example, The RHS Escalation thread appears 4 times on this page. It would be way better if it only appeared once.

On 12. 10. 2017 at 3:18 PM, Variable said:

What's with Tapatalk? I can't seem to login.

Yeah, me too. Keeps throwing errors.

This 502 Bad Gateway thing is getting pretty bad now. I`m seeing it maybe 15-20% of the time I`m browsing the forums here. As well as the 502, page access in general is ridiculously slow, and sometimes refreshing a page or clicking a new link simply leads to a blank page after about 30 seconds. PC/Firefox here in the UK.

• Like 1

Getting Bad Gateway all the time as well. Also it often takes ages to load a page.

It's so bad, it made me post outside the A3 boards for the very first time in ages.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, flyingpig said:

This 502 Bad Gateway thing is getting pretty bad now. I`m seeing it maybe 15-20% of the time I`m browsing the forums here. As well as the 502, page access in general is ridiculously slow, and sometimes refreshing a page or clicking a new link simply leads to a blank page after about 30 seconds. PC/Firefox here in the UK.

Everything this guy says, but my percentage is much higher, maybe 50-60% of the time, I appreciate the forum recently received an update, but currently it's a mess and not a great place to hang out at the moment.  :down: 

PC, Windows 10, Google Chrome.

Anyone having similar issues with the A3 forum should take a moment to browse the DayZ forum.....fast as lightning.  

• Like 3

Im getting lots of 502 errors, rather annoying when trying to post :sad:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Im getting lots of 502 errors, rather annoying when trying to post :sad:

I dont have this at all, just to be clear - Windows 10 64 bits, Opera 48.0.
I didnt tried diferent browser yet. What browser have most problems, or what devices with which browsers? I can check it tomorrow.