kllrt

[KLT] KORD MG - Portable KORD with 6T19 bipod

ABOUT

This is just a small addon, which I made just for fun after I saw video on YouTube with Russian soldier marching forward and shooting KORD from the hip.

This is first version, I have another version in works, it will have two animations for holding, although making animations similar to that video is nearly impossible since there is limit on hand movement. Also it's made crudely, there is no logo for mod, etc.

This addon contains:

• two versions - shouldered and holding by hip
  • two mag variants included, normal and tracer
  • custom recoil made just for Kord - when not resting or laying, recoil is big

SCRENSHOTS

(Older video showing basic function, bipod is old model)

CREDITS

Many thanks for Hatchet, who made bipod and reyhard who is helping me with nearly everything :D

And also BI who made KORD model.

DOWNLOAD

Download link - v1.1 (26.12.2016)

(Addon is signed)

• Like 4

In first, good job man! (there are no emoticon's at the moment, so that will have to do..)

• Like 1

I made small change in addon, which added second, alternate, variant of holding animation. Also addon is now signed.

• Like 1

Haha this is pretty neat; I know what video you are talking of too.

Now for a trolley cart with a Dshkm on it....

• Like 1

I was always hoping for a heavy belt fed machine gun for the Russian units.

Is it possible to equip scopes like in real life?

there is a reason scopes (more than 1x,4x) are NOT on machine guns, they break,loose its zeroing etc. And you cant even keep your eye on the reticle do to the shock of firing.

CBA has the optional pbo ( a ASDG_JR option) to stop this kinda gamey behavior.

maybe I am out of place with this comment...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kklownboy said:

there is a reason scopes (more than 1x,4x) are NOT on machine guns, they break,loose its zeroing etc. And you cant even keep your eye on the reticle do to the shock of firing.

CBA has the optional pbo ( a ASDG_JR option) to stop this kinda gamey behavior.

maybe I am out of place with this comment...

SPP1 scope is designed for 14.5 and 12.7mm machineguns it has a zoom of 3x to 6x also it uses a real scope mount not a silly picatinny barbie rail to mount 5 flashlights and 10 lasers with 2 grips and a tacticool tapco rear insertion plug...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sammael said:

Is it possible to equip scopes like in real life?

Well if anyone actually made some nice model of SPP scope, I certainly would want to add that.

• Like 1

I think  SPP scope has a Dovetail joint mount (lastochkin hvost) like other russian optic.(PSO ,PKA AS etc).

google say..

SPP scope easily mounted on the weapon with a standard side mounting. Equipped with a distance-measuring scale, grid lighting system,  mechanisms aiming angles and alignment height and direction. Scope can be installed on sniper rifles.

So can you make optional function  to use RHS AFRF scopes ?

Spoiler

b26cb32299fc.jpg

• Like 1

Another idea is to add just the lastochkin hvost and the RHS optics so we can scope it . I like to see a DH 5-20 scope on it :) is this possible ?