Sign in to follow this  
HuBBa

I'm probably stupid but....

Ok.. trying to texture.. so i though. "Hey .. lets follow a tutorial and learn something.. "

So i hit 'A' and draw out a box. all nice.. now right click and load the m16_FM.gif texture... and ... nothing!!!

the Front texture: (none) never changes and no M16 appears..

I have tried with just about everything now and can't get it to work. What am i doing wrong?confused.gif?? I don't fancy trying to calculate the UV's by hand if i can avoid it smile.gif

/HuBBa

I remember having the same problem.. then i went over the installation instructions again..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

CONFIGURATION

=============

- In Oxygen go to menu File -> Options and set viewer to Buldozer (e.g.: double click on External Viewer and use fileselector to show location of the viewer like "D:\Buldozer.exe")

- It's recommended to configure viewer to "-noland -dx" option. Go the the line on the bottom of options (there should be something like "D:\buldozer.exe") and add there the options to have "D:\buldozer.exe -noland -dx". You may use also parameter "-window" if you prefer to have viewer in window

- In Oxygen go to menu File -> Options and set DLL Folder to the directory where you installed Oxygen (e.g.: double click on DLL Folder and user fileselector to locate the application lik "C:\Program Files\o2light")

<span id='postcolor'>

What is written there??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">- In Oxygen go to menu File -> Options and set DLL Folder to the directory where you installed Oxygen (e.g.: double click on DLL Folder and user fileselector to locate the application lik "C:\Program Files\o2light")<span id='postcolor'>

And there went my problem.... when the program doesn't show you any textures at all - then most certainly your texture dll path is not set correctly biggrin.gif

When i do that.. and restart the app, it bombs on me.

sending off the logs to BIS.

/HuBBa

Wohooo! solved it.

Apparently you cannot have to long path for the dll path. I moved my o2 installtion to F:\o2light, changed the dll path to F:\o2light and it works.

before i had it at F:\OperationFlashpoint\Utils\o2light and it didn't like that.

oh well, now it works. me be happy camper now smile.gif

/HuBBa

I dunno... Play OFP instead of sitting here playing with O2.. go out in the nice weather? Get a social life? smile.gif

Though. a word of warning for those who DO follow the instructions, if the path name to the DLL dir was to long, it crashed O2 for me.

Which btw, is why i didn't follow that instruction in the first place.

/HuBBa