Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Wwwwwhhhhyyyyy!?

Every stupid time i make a model i edit one to two things on it at max and i make the cpp as normal... Everytime i go into the game to use it the thing crashes to the desktop!!!! WHATS GOING ON? IM PULLING MY HAIR OUT! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

The total crahs is not typically for a bug/error in the model. It's more typical that your config.cpp is wrong. And if Bulldozer shows the model correctly, then your model is most likely to be okay. biggrin.gif

Regarding CONFIG:

Are you sure you uses "\" instead of "/" in the model path??

Is everything defined correctly??

what is bulldozer? everyone has been talking about it. and i have never seen a root to be "/" instead of "\"

if your the real Vipersheart then i already sent you an e-mail to see if you could fix it but you aint replied... i sent it to your "apparent" new address that you were talking about on your site.

Rob, I'm pretty real biggrin.gif

In fact i'm Vipersheart - where did you sent it to??

vipersheart@gmx.net

If not sent it again smile.gif I haven't received the mail you talked about confused.gif

BTW: Bulldozer is the second program which you had to download (the 8MB one). It allows you to preview the models within the Operation Flashpoint game engine. This also shows you wether the model really works. You have to install it one a virtual volume or a own partition. Then you have to set your Oxygens path to it. Further instructions on this topics are in the installation instructions found on the Breathe site..

i will send it now...

wink.gif