Gunter Severloh

You've played to much Arma when:

On 4/13/2019 at 3:57 AM, Toedeli said:

As your last day has dawned, you lay down, surrounded by your dear family members, as your wife is holding your hand. Soon, your eyes close and you start losing the grip to reality. And the last words you hear are..

"2, Taking Command!"

oh i needed to f**king crack an uncontrollable laugh today,thanks man!😂

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-
Unnecessary Profanity
  • Like 1

When you keep checking dev branch forum daily (including weekends) out of habbit, as you have done for the last 5 years - even though you already know nothing new will be there... 😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have a problem.

So far, I had never the feeling to play too much Arma.

• Like 3

When you get the idea that you can mask your shots with other sounds, and the AI wont hear your gunshot.

• Like 4

More mod than play, but...

...When you remember classnames and where they're located in the files off the top of your head.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

when your house smells like freshly baked textures every day

• Like 4

On 5/28/2019 at 11:41 AM, oldbear said:

I have a problem.

So far, I had never the feeling to play too much Arma.

...but when people of your relatives does.

• Like 1

when the first thing you do when you buy a new game is to look through it's folder to see what you could "modify"....:face_palm:

• Like 5

When Bis brings extraterrestrials into the game.

When you have more time clocked in the game then you do in a week at your full time job with overtime 😄

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

When you know the maps you play on better then the area you live in.

When you can recognize houses, buildings, and areas on a map in a video or screenshot and say you have been there 😄

When your flying home from a holiday, look out the window and you recognize a piece of land that makes you think your in the game--->  pic

When you rush to get to your milsim's group operation on time and end up waiting for 3 hours before you can shoot anything.

When you see people in the real world that look like characters in the game, doesn't he look like Miller ----> pic

When combat situations ingame scare you more then the real thing as a vet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

When you see people in the real world that look like characters in the game, doesn't he look like Miller ----> pic

Hahaha !

Here is in a modded version :

000f4e5e-614.jpg?ratio=1.78

Edited by GEORGE FLOROS GR
pic added
  • Like 3

There is no such thing as "too much" ArmA!

But I had to respond with a terrible pun;

Spoiler

@Gunter Severloh: Uber Compiler.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You played to much ArmA in the last 18 years if you have developed a thrombosis in your left leg from all that sitting your as flat in front of a screen. Thats when you stop, because you can't sit still for more then 1 hour without pain in the extremities. "Warlords" can really kill peoples 😉

Now suddently I really appreciate games that limit MP sessions to single 15 min. matches.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

You've played too much Arma when you want to actually travel to the real life counterparts of Altis and Stratis, and visit places that were key battlegrounds in the game. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Unsayableorc said:

You've played too much Arma when you want to actually travel to the real life counterparts of Altis and Stratis, and visit places that were key battlegrounds in the game. 

I visited Lemnos (Altis) last year. The reallife ghost hotel is awesome to visit and I got my small rental car stuck in the dried lake bed, so it had to be towed. I made sure I did not make any pictures of anything remotely military looking.. 😉 10/10 would get stuck again..

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Our son Apex is proud to share with you the birth of his little sister Biki on May the 4th.
The baby and her mum are fine and kiss you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

You've played and spent to much time in the community when the forums go down for maintenance for almost a day and you get worried.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Gunter Severloh, that makes me chuckle, I felt the same way yesterday, hanging around the Discord just ain't the same. ^^ 

• Like 1

Yup when your on the forums everyday, idk i feel the need to help where i can, answer questions and do my thing, but when its not there even for a day, i feel lost

and empty,  its like an addiction, but i wouldn't be here if there wasn't a need for concern, plus i miss all the folks im used to seeing, past and present.

• Like 1

When you CAN keep track of the comings and goings of Community Managers. Who was Placebo anyway?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/1/2019 at 11:08 AM, x3kj said:

When i walked out the back the other day the sky was bugged.Totally unrealistic...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1