Sign in to follow this  
KENNETH03

Su-33 Flanker-D some one take please, dont leave like this

Su-33 Flanker-D need 1P cookpit and Accelerate speed on flight,some take care of this baby please

Edited by R0adki11
link removed
  • Like 1

Ask the CUP team. They may want to take care of it if its your model

"Converted from Arma2". 

I for one am keenly interested in adding this to my Flanker pack.  HOWEVER, I cannot find where permission was given from the original author for use.

EDIT:

The original class names are found here:   http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8144

... and here:   https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/84976-su-33-flanker-d/

The original author naoyuki was last active in February, almost a year ago now.  His last response to the topic was when he was working on a cockpit and the topic was active, 2009.

My question is whether this comes with permission for conversion?

Su-33 Flanker-D need 1P cookpit and Accelerate speed on flight,some take care of this baby please

One cannot simply "take care of this baby" without permission from the original author!

Edit to add:  The readme in that github has ZERO references to the original author.  This seems fishy... when given permission, you always credit the original author.  I'm dubious this is a permitted conversion.  However if permission is found to be granted then that will be good news indeed.

• Like 1

Ok find the original autor aks for permition, maybe the original autor not suport any more, or him leave like this, I dont not, please, please some take care of this baby :)  :)  :)

Ok find the original autor aks for permition, maybe the original autor not suport any more, or him leave like this, I dont not, please, please some take care of this baby

The original author naoyuki was last active in February, almost a year ago now.  His last response to the topic was when he was working on a cockpit and the topic was active, 2009.

I highly doubt that will happpen

• Like 2

-Better you should start to make your own model and take care of it by yourself! :)

-But Rayko, i'm not a superman with superextrapower, five hands and rubber ass, so i can't make 3d models and i don't even talking about putting it in game... :(

-... :mad: ...

• Like 1

No one can take care of this baby cause no one hs permission to. Its really not a hard concept