Sign in to follow this  
Delta Hawk

Can someone write a ship config for me?

I'm looking for someone to write a basic config for a ship I am making.  I already started a config, but I cannot make my ship move because I don't understand the new ArmA3 gearbox and water settings.

I'll be honest I would do it myself, but I really don't have the time to fight with making it work.  I'm already dedicating most of my effort into the artwork.

Some information regarding my ship...it doesn't have an engine.  It's an 18th century man-o-war.  It's 375 tons burden and has a cruising speed of 20-24 kph, adjusted for game play purposes.  It obviously doesn't have fast acceleration or deceleration, nor does it turn on a dime or even turn while standing still.

That being said though, it's a galley frigate than can be propelled by large oars but I'm not concerned about that right now.

There's also the ship's boats that need a basic config

I don't have anything to offer besides being able to play around with it.

Here's a picture for reference. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28808032/pictures/arma3%202016-12-04%2020-56-04-83.png

Congrats for the ships model, amazing level of details on it.. do you ask to Six ten and his "Black powder mod" ? he as already test an xviii century boat ingame, with anchor script and wind moving

I've tried talking to him about it but communicating with him is difficult.