Subscribing to new content on SWS does not work anymore since update

Check out if the logs have something usefull.  Usually at C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Arma 3 Launcher\Logs

Since you are now deleting my posts lets do what you prefer anyway, which is not helping.

Get rid of the topic please, I dont care wether I can fix this or not.

Foxhound - I have the same problem today. My !workshop folder has not updated since October 31st 2016 and the A3L does not show any new Steam Workshop  Mods.

But I fixed it temporarily by pointing the A3L to ADD the following folder :

X:\Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\107410\

A3L will then add all the mods that were d/l from SWS. It will duplicate the list but you can tell what mod was added as the folder name will have a number in brackets or the name of the mod will show properly if a mod.cpp file is in that folder.

You might need to add the mod.cpp file to a mod folder if the mod name does not show up.Easy to fix - just make a copy of the meta.cpp file and make sure within the file it is typed in as follows:

Name = "mod";

Note the quotes. You must have for A3L to show the mod properly as some authors forget this.

PS: I am on the current DEV 1.67 build. 

Previously I was on the RC and 1.66 release build but A3L still did not properly create the workshop folder file names for a long time now so I used the above directions to use A3L.