OFPS is looking to integrate ARSENAL into BECTI. We have had great success using custom mods like CUP. However, the amount of GEAR we have now is INSANE. Our 3.5 year old gear menu that was developed by BENNY just isn't up to the task.  We would like to use arsenal as a replacement. Here's what I'd like to know from you experienced scripters:

1. Is it possible to load arsenal and not go into the virtual arena?  I'd like to load the menu but keep the player in the battle space he's in.

2. Is it possible to allow a player to access gear based on a team's upgrade level, assign a cost to every piece of equipment, and check that a player has that cash before granting him access to the gear?

3. Anyone here have talent with sqf scripting and would like to help us (OFPS/BECTI) implement this?   :)

Thanks!

-SS

I usually stay in the current mission/position when using

[true,true] call BIS_fnc_arsenal;

Reading through the functions wiki page you can see that customization is possible.
Integrating it so each item comes with a cost could probably be done via eventhandlers.

Cheers

• Like 1

Grumpy is there a better wiki on how arsenal works?

Did you miss the Arsenal link under Additional Info?

Cheers

Did you miss the Arsenal link under Additional Info?

Cheers

I did not, it seems very basic.

It's all covered on those sites, there doesn't seem to be any other hidden functionality.

One could take a look at the code, but with more than 3000 lines finding someone to do that might be another story.

Cheers

Just add the Spyder addon Loadout Organizer in the editor and synch it to the players. 

Start the game and every player will have access to the arsenal through the organizer. No need for any new code. 

only thing is you get the L/o message across the screen. An alternative is to synch it to an object in each town or objective like a phone booth.