Sign in to follow this  
KeshCGY

Still the "one shot-one headshot" guy in game....

Check your developers, somebody is selling the code to hackers.

...this is really annoying.... he is not on the servers all the time....but when he is, it gets boring really quick, lol.

It's "Janitor" something but didn't write it down...     lol, j.k.    ----no, usually I get so mad I don't notice name and leave....

well.....just had the same guy enter a game.....he ruined it for everybody with his bot

if you encounter him, try make a screenshot, and also in spectator mode and post it not open but to a DEV in private

if others do this and it is the same guy they can check it out from behind the scenes other wise you get a witch hunt on the forum and in the player base which just sucks .

maybe fraps or other movie tool will help with  capturing this guy, or explain what is going on, i've seen many head shots in rounds, but often they are result of short well aimed bursts

sometimes i have seen head shots that were just luck, even had one myself  at a 200m distance with a 556 rifle. oh and for the record, most who have seen me play know i suck at shooting people :P

edit for spelling