vbawol

Enhanced Arma 3 Inventory v1.2

Enhanced Arma 3 Inventory 
=====
by Aaron Clark - http://www.epochmod.com

Requires: Arma 3 version 1.66 or greater.

Features:
  • Dynamic Inventory (Double-Click) SubMenu. With built in "Repack" Ammo option.
Spoiler

• Armor Stats
Spoiler

Adds visual representation to inventory (progress bars) that show armor levels of Uniform, Vests, and Headgear as well as total armor at the bottom. When selecting or dragging the total armor bar shows a preview to show if you are gaining or reducing armor. Max armor levels are dynamically calculated from all available armor bearing items.

eea3i.jpg

Armor Stats Demo Video (disregard buttons on the bottom as they are not a part of this addon)

Licence:
=====

Github:
=====

Download:
=====

• Like 16

Could we see a couple of pics to explain what it is?

^^Yes please^^

Very cool to see a solo version of this. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

Yeah with something like this it'd be great to see pics, so we have an idea of what we'd be downloading :)

Vanilla Inventory...

Hy47K2l.jpg

Enhanced Inventory...

WxYJX50.jpg

Pictures don't really do the mod justice, the actual interaction with inventory items and the progress bars is where the real magic lies.

• Like 3

First pictures, now a video!.....why not just DL it and try it out.

it's not a virus.

it's cool.

• Like 5

I added an image that hopefully illustrates what this addon does a little better. Feel free to dig around the code and even fork it. Questions and feedback are always welcome.  :)

• Like 3

Very useful addon. I like the idea of repacking mags right from the inventory screen. If I'm the squad leader and I order AI squad members to open their inventory, can I repack their mags as well?

Very nice mod Vbawol.

Anything that makes the inventory more interactive/informative is very welcome.

I will download later and have a look but i have a question,is the mag repack feature working after loading a saved game in SP?

• Like 1

Very useful addon. I like the idea of repacking mags right from the inventory screen. If I'm the squad leader and I order AI squad members to open their inventory, can I repack their mags as well?

Thanks! This is more just used by the player via their own inventory so something like that would require additional code.

Very nice mod Vbawol.

Anything that makes the inventory more interactive/informative is very welcome.

I will download later and have a look but i have a question,is the mag repack feature working after loading a saved game in SP?

Glad you like it, the repack works via the actual mags you have on you at the time so I assume yes but have not tested.

• Like 1

is the mag repack feature working after loading a saved game in SP?

Affirmative. ;)  

Edit......assuming of course you started the mission with Enhanced Inventory already loaded.  

• Like 2

Looks great and useful. Fits just fine into the vanilla hud

You have planned to do something more to this? Not saying there should be more but just being curious :) 

Looks great and useful. Fits just fine into the vanilla hud

You have planned to do something more to this? Not saying there should be more but just being curious :)

If he could add an ability to double click a weapon item picture,and interact with  it by rotating it,it would go nice with your inspect mod.

Haha probably impossible to do.There is a way to do this in the dayz standalone and its fairly cool...hell,theres an idea....even adding a small text description of the item your looking at/highlighting.

• Like 1

Would you be able to add 'conditions' to this, (dayz example: if player has lighter and wood the dropdown menu/button appears 'craft fire'), i know it would be possible to handle this with an 'if' statement in scripts, but it would be much cleaner if you could add the conditions directly to the config

On 12/21/2016 at 5:58 AM, Mr.jizz said:

Would you be able to add 'conditions' to this, (dayz example: if player has lighter and wood the dropdown menu/button appears 'craft fire'), i know it would be possible to handle this with an 'if' statement in scripts, but it would be much cleaner if you could add the conditions directly to the config

I recently updated the addon with condition support.

EEA3I v1.1
[Added] (Optional) Condition statement and alternate code action support.
[Added] Special variables available via button press EH and condition
check. _thisItem and _thisItemType. (See config.cpp comments for more details.)

[Added] Signed pbo's with bikey included in the keys folder.

Steam workshop has been updated and the zip version here: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Enhanced-Arma-3-Inventory/releases/download/1.1/EEA3I_v1.1a.zip

If you have any feedback or questions about how to use or customize, reply here.

• Like 2

Just pushed another small update https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Enhanced-Arma-3-Inventory/commit/ea32cb9bc747b24fcb4576f54d9141ee6056bbef

[Fixed] Inverted logic on condition. true allows button, false disallows.
[Added] New config AllAmmoSettings inside CfgItemInteractions for all ammo related options. This also allows easier customization or disabling of ammo repack options.

Steam workshop has been updated and the zip version here:
https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Enhanced-Arma-3-Inventory/releases/download/1.2/Enhanced.Arma.3.Inventory_v1.2.zip

If you have any feedback or questions reply here.

• Like 2