in005

Mad ArmA - Dev (Looking for support)

Hello guys, 

as my first mod ever, I decided to recreate and expand the Mad Max universe. 

I'm always looking for support, if someone likes to join me and work with me together  or  just want to constribute some 3d models / scripts etc... you can join my discord server.  Join the Mad ArmA discord server now!

Here are some pictures of unreleased content:

Spoiler

Autogyro by hnchmc

Spoiler

20170218212815_1.jpg

20170218212832_1.jpg

20170218212609_1.jpg

20170218212729_1.jpg

It looks freaking cool :D

Another car: The Rat

Spoiler

20170219123141_1.jpg

Download Links:

STEAMhttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=815962700

Armaholichttp://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=32034 (Might not have the lastest update)

You can use it for Exile or whatever you want, but please don't repack or reupload it anywhere else without giving credits.

• Like 12

Looks nice! Could be used in upcoming map of icebreakr, Jade Groove 3 (Mad Max inspired)!  :)

• Like 1

Wow, very... spikey model! :D "Good work" for Fled and "good idea" to in005! Bravissimo! :icon_eek:

• Like 1

Awesome. This vehicle will fit nicely for my Jade Groove 3 island coming to Arma 3 ;) 

• Like 8

#Update:

I got it to drive by changing the simulation from "CarX" to "Car". But if i start to drive with it, it starts to bounce like a lowrider ^^   And it has no driving sounds...

#Update 2:

The vehicle is now driving with PhysX like every Arma 3 vehicle. Now I need to fix the first person view

• Like 1

#Update 3:

73D48577FB57D41F98D56321A1496EEABFEA7B2B

• Like 6

Really nice job so far! I'm already having a ton of fun reenacting Mad Max with existing assets/mods, having that kind of vehicle is going to be awesome!

I've only one suggestion/request : FFV (althought you probably don't need to worry about it at this stage)!

Right now not all modded vehicles support Fire From Vehicles, wich kinda limits what can be used for a Mad Max style scenario : just imagine a convoy in multiplayer, being chased by other players, struggling to shoot straight in all that fury road! bave.png

• Like 1

Really nice job so far! I'm already having a ton of fun reenacting Mad Max with existing assets/mods, having that kind of vehicle is going to be awesome!

I've only one suggestion/request : FFV (althought you probably don't need to worry about it at this stage)!

Right now not all modded vehicles support Fire From Vehicles, wich kinda limits what can be used for a Mad Max style scenario : just imagine a convoy in multiplayer, being chased by other players, struggling to shoot straight in all that fury road! bave.png

Of course, thats one thing I wanted to have.

So far its finished:

155602D9BD516B6C6CB60956F94B8D0CE4225B0677BA0A0D15688AD3CEE89A98074B4180D8E12B17CFBACE984CF6CEBF247A82FBE6DCEBDD0039C08D517E0C145B75D7C237ADEE79F441CF5B83CFBCC3

But theres one bugg leftover:

A9D7FD7D186CD181A214097887A135B26F944C52

All the other problems are fixed. I will release it on friday, if i don't find a major problem until then.

• Like 2

Hell yeah!

The week-end is gonna be all shiny and chrome boys!

• Like 1

Hey guys, what do you think about this logo?

frVbcmQ.png

• Like 5

OMG!!!! Interstate '76 was one of my favorite. Back then, I used to drive a red 70 'cuda 383..so I have a soft spot for that game.LOL!!!

• Like 1

This on the Australia map would be awesome!!, good work champ!!!

• Like 1

This on the Australia map would be awesome!!, good work champ!!!

But for that, the map needs to be post apocalyptic with no water and things like that...

• Like 1

thats true, MCC has some Sand storm effects, And placing heaps of Broken down buildings and stuff would fit. Dunno bout water but the desert in game is like 6kmx6km haha

• Like 1

@howells the dry out seaground in the mad max game feels bigger than 6x6km

The release might be delayed until tomorrow, due to the lastest update, with is really destroying my internet connection (with is always bad). But anyway, it will be released before christmas ^^

• Like 1

Ok guys, since the update I'm getting this error on the publisher:

1F85E1B6B9822B5954056A161C718813F5B3C123

:wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

I'll try to upload it to steam via my server today, but I don't know if thats happen there again... 

Something new I'm working on:

4C47FB7628A593DB4004082211C207A64066CAA3

DCD70AE6CC8272BF5390FEB1461F71270D731F4F

As you can see, its not an official mad max vehicle, but it kinda looks like one.  I call it the 'Fire Demon', cause my plans are to make the exhaust have a fire effect, while engine startupp and while speed up with shift.

Edited by in005
  • Like 6

As you can see, its not an official mad max vehicle, but it kinda looks like one.  I call it the 'Fire Demon', cause my plans are to make the exhaust have a fire effect, while engine startupp and while speed up with shift.

..remind me of a 69 GTO front-end and a CHARGER back-end...mmm.......odd,but interesting.Purist hotrodder will puke but, still....it fit in a MAD MAX environment...