npmproductions13

Vehicle Crew Not Visable

Hi all iv'e made a new thread here separate from my other one that's currently new as i feel this is a problem others could be facing and hopefully they to can get a fix for this problem. I have searched for this issue but cant seem to find previous threads on this issue.

So my issue is i can only see the passengers in my plane when i myself am a passenger, i can't see anyone at all in the back of the plane even if i'm in the pilot seat or outside looking in.

I'm sure this is a simple fix but i have set up the proxies similar to the samples BI gives us via steam but i can't seem to get it to work or fix it myself so this is why i have made this thread any help is appreciated.

-Irish

You need to add proxies to the visual LODs as well as the View Pilot LOD, it sounds like you only have the proxies setup up in the View Cargo layer

Yea that's not the issue its strange to be honest. Iv'e copied the proxies from the cargo lod that works and copied them over to the visual lod and pilot lod. I know its supposed to be as easy as that but its still doesn't work. Any ideas why ?

Thanks for the response. 

Cargo LOD

b54273437d7fc9fc247c085498ac332d.png

Visual LOD

43b6bded7b39c661149e88ee7d8f4de5.png

There is no difference i can see and their selections are the same.

Ok iv'e found the issue blender is not making my selections a proxy. Now when i'm in object builder and i right click the selection proxy is grayed out, i assume this is used to make your a selection a proxy is there a reason why it's grayed out ?

4e1045f9980a169392e421268613a000.gif

--=EDIT=--

Fixed the issue. It was blender exporting the proxy incorrectly. I fixed them in OB