Sign in to follow this  
Indy

C130....

Hi all, I have a big problem whit my c130. I can't disembarc from it, when i try to get out of the C130 the unit is closed in the model and die in some seconds.

Is possible to fix this?

Seems like there'll be a few c130s smile.gif I've got one on the way too Indy for the Falklands mod. Good to see others having a go at my favourite transport. Ok. Is it the crew or the cargo that you're having problems with?

Either way it could be where you have your pos driver and pos cargo in the memory lod. Are they outside the confines of the aircraft body?

Just a thought. And keep up the good work mate I like what I've seen so far.

Cheers

Klink

Hm, try to move the pos cargo/driver/commander/gunner vertex in the memory LOD a bit more away (outside) from your model, and increase the get in radius (in the config.cpp, getInRadius = 3.5; or something similar).

PSC

Damn, i have an other problem, now the C130 works fine but not in MP TEST, in MP test i can't disembarg, but only eject whit my c130, anyone knows why this happens?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Indy @ June 24 2002,20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn, i have an other problem, now the C130 works fine but not in MP TEST, in MP test i can't disembarg, but only eject whit my c130, anyone knows why this happens?<span id='postcolor'>

Are you sure you shut down the engines? You cannot disembark before you do that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Indy @ June 24 2002,19:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Damn, i have an other problem, now the C130 works fine but not in MP TEST, in MP test i can't disembarg, but only eject whit my c130, anyone knows why this happens?<span id='postcolor'>

This is a bug in MPTest - the same happens for all planes in this version. Fixed in Resistance.