silentwisher

Zeus Breaks After Controlled AI Is Killed

Lately, our community has been having problems with our Zeus. Specifically when is Zeus is controlling a unit and that unit gets killed everything becomes broke. You can't spawn modules you can't spawn units you can't spot anything and in some cases and can't access to that at all. Any ideas on what would be causing this? We rely on MCC for Zeus. Maybe it's something to do with that mod?

mmm, I never ran into that bug. So I'm assuming you are remote controlling a unit, that unit dies then it just keeps you there?

Sometimes it happenes to me. Even some missions start without Zeus mode when using #AdminLogged option. Must be a bug. What helps? Going back to slot sele tion screen or even disco/connect. Then it starts working.

mmm, I never ran into that bug. So I'm assuming you are remote controlling a unit, that unit dies then it just keeps you there?

That is correct. I would be controlling that unit, whether than unit dies from crashing a plan myself or gets killed by another player. My actual character gets kicked to the respawn screen! Sometimes I cant even respawn. If I can respawn I can use anything in Zeus anymore except Zeus camera and placing markers. That's it. 

If I disconnect and reconnect its still broke. I have tried signing out of MCC and back in to see if that fixes it and that does not either.

Sometimes it happenes to me. Even some missions start without Zeus mode when using #AdminLogged option. Must be a bug. What helps? Going back to slot sele tion screen or even disco/connect. Then it starts working.

Lucky that works for you. That does not actually work for me at all.

I know this thread is old but still happens to me, anyone know a fix?