Sign in to follow this  
Kacy

Different actions to different cargo proxies

Hey guys,

I'm having a bit of trouble with an MH60K I'm making; So here it is. I have removed all of the seats in the cabin area, and added a few ammocans to sit on for the troops. 3 Sit on the cans and 6 Sit on the floor, leaving two to sit in the doorway. My problem is that i have no idea how to get the soldiers to sit properly in tune to their position. For example. I want the two sitting in the doorway (Proxy.cargo.01, Proxy.cargo.02) to sit on their butt with their legs hanging over the side. And for the ones on the ammo can, i'd like them to just sit with the regular "Cargo" action. And for the 6 remaining, i would like them to be sittin' on their butt with their legs crossed. Maybe this would help explain it better:

I would like the 2 in the doorway (Proxy.cargo.01, Proxy.cargo.02) to sit with their legs over the edge.

CargoAction[]={"OnChair"};

For the 3 on the ammo cans, i would like them to sit like they were regular cargo.

CargoAction[]={"Cargo"};

And for the six on the floor, i would like them to sit crosslegged.

CargoAction[]={"EffectStandSitDown"};

So, how in the heck do you define what move goes with which proxy. I know there must be a way, so any help would be great. As you can tell, i am definately NOT a coder, so if you could spell it out for me, i'd appreciate it!

Thanks,

Kace