RSO CREATIONS

I would like to announce the live opening of the RSO Creations website. 

RSO Creations is a small dedicated team devoted to making high quality models and maps for Arma 3. There will be updates to the front page on occasions, so bookmark it if you are interested in what we are doing. Please enjoy and I hope you are anticipating what is to come because we are really looking forward to getting this project out to you all.

http://rsocreations.wixsite.com/rso-creations

• Like 24

I have to say I'm very happy with the work Spooky and Rebl have been doing on finalizing my unfinished assets and I'm looking forward to the future projects that are in the works using these assets.

• Like 6

Tested the stage 1 builds today and it's gunna be fun for all you mil-simmers out there. We will finally have a decent amount of buildings to choose from. All the map makers out there will be over the moon at what we are doing with these. Certainly making the mid eastern maps anyway. Ours look awesome just with a couple of streets.

I hear the nightmare sound of a sniper rifle crack and not knowing where the hell it came from. My god you guys are gunna love what we have in store for you all.

• Like 8

I'm really excited about this. I base all my missions for my community off of CQB the possibilities are endless. Ive seen some of the WIP stuff you guys have, and its gonna be amazing.

4032437295975317s.jpg

• Like 2

That looks awesome... some serious building density there

• Like 2

Today is the day Armaverse. 

We are pleased to release the Alpha for the RSO Buildings pack. 

• Like 6

Post your feedback here please. Until we have finished everything, this thread will stay open.

• Like 2

Its been news since opteryx released his source files.

But that is the type reaction i like to see. Hope you enjoy it.

• Like 2

This is outstanding.  You guys did an amazing job.

Do / will these buildings have building positions that can be used for AI path finding?  For instance, it would be extremely convenient and practical for me to port my Insurgency mission to a map using these buildings if they had them, because the scripts I use to spawn AI find building positions and spawn them on a random one in a building.  Without building positions, it make the mission almost incompatible.  I know it's a pain in the ass, especially for 70 god damn buildings, but again, it's pretty crucial for the purpose I'd be using these buildings for.

Either way, looks awesome and I can't wait to see the Fallujah map released with these used.

• Like 3

Ai pathing is on the list amongst animated doors, breakable windows etc.

We wanted to get the builds to a state people could at least have some fun on them. Hence an alpha release atm.

Bare in mind ai pathing will take testing and with that amount it could take time to get right.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, phronk said:

This is outstanding.  You guys did an amazing job.

Do / will these buildings have building positions that can be used for AI path finding?  For instance, it would be extremely convenient and practical for me to port my Insurgency mission to a map using these buildings if they had them, because the scripts I use to spawn AI find building positions and spawn them on a random one in a building.  Without building positions, it make the mission almost incompatible.  I know it's a pain in the ass, especially for 70 god damn buildings, but again, it's pretty crucial for the purpose I'd be using these buildings for.

Either way, looks awesome and I can't wait to see the Fallujah map released with these used.

Only couple of buildings has AI pathing at the moment, its our mission to provide AI pathing on future releases :f:

• Like 2

Thank you for your work, it's the kind of addons that was missing on Arma.

• Like 5

Be ready for news of an update very soon.

Rso are bringing something rather special to the floor and you will be nicely surprised with whats to come.

NOTE: this is not in relation to the RSO buildings update. any news updates for anything released already will be posted in there own respective threads, not RSO Creations. 

• Like 8