GeckoWarrior

Why I cann't use insignia in MP with virtual arsenal?!

Hi

I use virtual arsenal (with the option of enhanced edden : https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/188312-3den-enhanced/) for equiping my soldier, but it is impossible to customize face, voice et Insignia!

Insignia appear in the virtual arsenal of the game menu but never in a mission that I have made (Pve).

I have tested this too (init : ["AmmoboxInit",[this,true]] call BIS_fnc_arsenal;), it doesn't change nothing.

I don't understand why insignia exist but we could not play with it... Oo

What can I do to fix it?

I don't think these are MP compatible, the unit ID's for multiplayer use the "Clan" selection, but the selection for random patches from the community use the "insignia" selection and unless these are signed, and multiplayer compatible, they wont show.....

Maybe someone more versed in MP will chime in and get it working for you?

I use this code to get the full Arsenal. Change the hex color to suit your taste.

this addAction ["<t color='#ffa500'>Open Virtual Arsenal</t>", {["Open",true] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal}];
  • Like 4

Yep- there's two different arsenal codes- one is full unlocked and allows insignias, face and voice changes, while the other does not. Just use the better of the two codes for all your missions and then you will have access to the insignias.