Jump to content
giallustio

Faces of War [WW2]

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, AIF_Infantrymen said:

i am going to have a guess that the island is Guadalcanal?

I'd say so. The beaches definitely look the part. Plus the imgur album is named "Henderson Airfield" which is pretty much a dead giveaway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CP5P6H1.gif

 

 

6dDjLwi.gif

 

zCEdDrh.gif

 

y5J1cW3.gif

 

LBwjwrB.gif

 

PzjAgsp.gif

 

NGdjiUv.gif

 

XahPK6o.gif

 

gMdyUL5.gif

 

L1utCuG.gif4

 

CI2uamC.gif

 

1nWOG84.gif

 

ULsQhDY.gif

 

wkR9vYy.gif

 

ZNX8UYk.png

 

qw8rJaz.gif

just a few pics from editor

great mod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Madshepherd
pic
  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@cype_revenge: beautiful work. The sight of those beaches makes me want to get on a plane & zoom off to SEA once more.

 

Though Madshepherd's collection isn't exactly what I had in mind :)

 

All those images underline what a great job your team is doing. However you might want to check the configs - US & Brits show as Independent in the Editor, while IJA & Germans show as Blufor.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, orcinus said:

However you might want to check the configs - US & Brits show as Independent in the Editor, while IJA & Germans show as Blufor.

 

However you might check the topic, it's not a bug, it's a feature (cit.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone!

 

I would just like to point out, once more, that we do not allow the upload of the Faces of War mod to Steam Workshop!

You may upload to Google Drive, or whatever else your unit/group might use for distributing modpack, just not Steam Workshop! This is not up to debate, it is simply our rule for distribution.

 

If you come across an upload of our files on the Steam workshop, then please contact me via PM here, or on my steam account(Found here!) and I will deal with it.

 

- Thank you.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2017 at 0:19 AM, Madshepherd said:

just a few pics from editor

great mod.

Really nice screenshots aside from a few odd things like the presence of a German K98 in the 10th pic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Zhivets said:

Really nice screenshots aside from a few odd things like the presence of a German K98 in the 10th pic.

That was my deliberate mistake just to keep you on your toes:f:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far I am loving the detailed and reasonably accurate uniforms included with this mod. I hope you'll make more uniform variants for each faction in the future. Perhaps Waffen SS or Heer foreign volunteer divisions?

 

This mod provides the quality and attention to detail that I looked for in IFA3 but could not find. Keep up the great work.

 

KNne0vY.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will we be seeing the multiple classes of tanks WWII had in store (Light, Medium, and heavy tanks, along with tank destroyers and AAA)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2017 at 8:30 AM, giallustio said:

However you might check the topic, it's not a bug, it's a feature (cit.)

LOL! No, I did not read every line in >150 messages to look for a 'feature' like that. It did not occur to me to do so as I never imagined that anyone would deliberately do something that, on the face of it, is somewhat bizarre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, orcinus said:

LOL! No, I did not read every line in >150 messages to look for a 'feature' like that. It did not occur to me to do so as I never imagined that anyone would deliberately do something that, on the face of it, is somewhat bizarre.

 

They are simply doing this to what I assume be a great help to the community and make it compatible with the already existing IFA3 mod, which have their units set as Ger = BLUFOR, Rus = OPFOR and Allied Factions = Independent. If they didn't do this they would allow a lot of confusion if people were likely to use both the mods at the same time and units would be shooting at the wrong units if they weren't set up specifically to a faction in the editor. I believe CSA also did this to also just be generally helpful to the community just to have continuity. 

 

But hey I might be wrong, as assuming just makes an a** out of you and me :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't bizarre as Iron Front (some of its devs were former Liberation mod Ofp modders) was done from a Russian point of view, where the Germans are from the West and Russians from the East. As West was later renamed blufor and East opfor in Arma2/3, Germans are now blufor and Russians opfor. Not a big deal really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ProfTournesol said:

This isn't bizarre as Iron Front (some of its devs were former Liberation mod Ofp modders) was done from a Russian point of view, where the Germans are from the West and Russians from the East. As West was later renamed blufor and East opfor in Arma2/3, Germans are now blufor and Russians opfor. Not a big deal really.

 

i am too add side in CSA38 as IFA3  - requirement of comunity for compatibility with IFA3. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone know the command to lower the ramp on the USA landing crafts? I am trying to get the LCVP to drop the ramp when it completes the waypoint. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, petrtlach said:

 

i am too add side in CSA38 as IFA3  - requirement of comunity for compatibility with IFA3. 

Ah, OK. I have never played IF3 so didn't know that.

 

Thanks, guys, all is now clear :icon_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ruppard said:

When is the next update and download link going to be on this forum?? 

Hi-I can see you're new, so please read the forum rules available on the main page. Asking for updates is not permitted and can result in infractions being issued.

 

Thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Hi-I can see you're new, so please read the forum rules available on the main page. Asking for updates is not permitted and can result in infractions being issued.

 

Thanks

So Im I allowed to ask for the download link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×