giallustio

Faces of War [WW2]

5 hours ago, Paolo G. said:

If someone would put it in the game, I would appreciate that. 

Please don't post links to website contain ripped content from other games. Doing so breaks the following forum rule.

3) Discussions about copy protection or copying, backing-up, hacking, cracking or reverse engineering of any of BI's products or the products of any other developer will not be tolerated and such discussions will be deleted immediately. Any breach of this rule may result in the poster no longer having access to the forum.

Also please don't spam thread asking for content to be made, please use the correct location: https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/201544-arma-3-addon-request-thread/?page=183

On 8/4/2020 at 3:26 AM, Paolo G. said:

So you are actually going to add the M26 Pershing in the next update?

you guys haven't thought about teaming up with the IFA team and joining forces to co create content that you can't implement individually. As for example the same M26 Pershing or a larger number of Japanese tanks and other vehicles?

^Sharing a bed with Laxemann???

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tpM said:

^Sharing a bed with Laxemann???

20d.jpg

• Haha 1

I'm still tweaking and tweaking the sounds, as well as weapon behaviour. Managed to fix the Shotguns, so the buckshot spread and hit effects are correct. Also managed to add unique pump-action sound for both the Ithaca and M1912. Tweaked some RoF values too, like the Type 99 LMG erroneously had it around 650 RPM instead of 800. The high RoF firemode on the BAR is around 630 RPM.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 2/28/2021 at 9:18 PM, tpM said:

^Kinda.

Shame I was really hoping you could do a desert camo retexture for the UK 6 pounder.