giallustio

Faces of War [WW2]

Burma! If this often forgotten theatre is getting some love i'll be over the moon...

9 hours ago, Lindsey Michaelson of the Amazon said:

Any idea how many weeks/mouths until the update????

Its against the rules to ask for updates.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Dear "Face of War" crew, please stop coddling us! :dummy: Coddled puppies make poor guide dogs...:icon_bash:

Lindsey sweetie, please no requests like that. We do what we want / can / have manpower for.

• Like 8

Yes mate, Lindsey you have been pretty much spamming requests. Slow down.

• Like 5

i mean their not really requests the mod is still cool & well made with or without the stuff i was posting. i was mainly posting them in the sense of wow this would be cool, but it's not like i have my hopes up.. you guys make is what you make, it's not my place to tell you what to do

25 minutes ago, Lindsey Michaelson of the Amazon said:

i mean their not really requests the mod is still cool & well made with or without the stuff i was posting. i was mainly posting them in the sense of wow this would be cool, but it's not like i have my hopes up.. you guys make is what you make, it's not my place to tell you what to do

I mean they're not requests but they are HIGHLY SUGGESTIVE POSTS to say that you kind of want it or you would think it would be cool for them to make it.

e.g. Making whatever text in the post excessively large text... (The video links turning into video previews don't help though :( )

Spoiler

b811a619c9f8fd40ac4b88b806184d4d.png

/\ compare the normal sized text in your first post to the text in posts after :P

I really don't want to sound like a forum moderator because I am not one and would like to never impersonate one! Although good intention is at heart they do feel a little like spam of "insinuating" requests. Up to mod team entirely if they don't mind it afaik.

EDIT:

Don't mind these posts too much though as this is a discussion of the mod and not the users in it! I love looking at videos and picture you post. Just about doing it the right way I guess? (hint hint I would love to see some of those vehicles too but one can only be patient and dream :sleeping: )

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, edstraker said:

@ tpM       ooh J** tanks,excellent bring 'em on !!

Oh no he said the word :O

• Like 2

Idk if i miss it, but I haven't seen someone mentioning this:

there seems to be a bug on the british para webbing (the one that has bandoliers on it), that it can carry only 6 enfield clips, which is less than the standard webbings which can carry 10

• Like 1

In the past few days, our newest member, Hawk_Silk was getting acquainted with the magical world of modelling and texturing:

20170923081609_1.jpg

• Like 18

'Newest member'?

U wot m8?

anyway since our other 'Newest member' Miska forgot some key information...

Left to right:

sWG 40 'Packkiste'.

sWG 41.

sWG 40/41 ammo.

Regards Hawk.

• Like 6

Just now, KillDieRise said:

Now if only we could strap them to 251's lol

Why not ;)

• Like 4