Don't worry we're still here and very much active 😉

Keep rockin guys :slayer:

• Like 1

Hello guys, 

Got a few work in progress pictures for you 

Another texture for the Stuart
aouccQo.png

yfzQ86q.png

Giallustio has just done the first port of the Type 92 a quick comparison with the old model and the new. 

cHX5f5p.png

Another tank in the works the Type 97 te-ke tankette

alI8Jqa.png

Uv's on the panzer are finished so hopefully have some texture updates soon. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

As promised here is an update on the Panzer III. Texture work is nearly done

There will be multiple texture's for it including DAK, Dunkelgelb RAL 7028 ( Yellow ish colour  ) and a Winter variant. 

jVDu3cr.png

MNfomsE.png

HjVsDWL.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Fabulous! I love that 'used' look.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some more WIP stuff (bulldozer shots):

Dutch village house
LEkLNP6.jpg

Dutch draw bridge

5Vpj8zK.gif

kxT6LU2.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, lennard said:

Some more WIP stuff (bulldozer shots):

Dutch village house

Dutch draw bridge

Is it coming... "Market Garden"?

Beautiful work by you guys, especially like your work Freelancer on the desert Panzer III. Hopefully your next release will nicely compliment the latest work by Iron Front.

Freelancer, if you ever run out of inspiration, I'd love to see someday a Cast hull Sherman in desert colours. It's an iconic looking tank for the North African campaign, for some reason the Cast hull Sherman's always seem to get overlooked modeling wise compared to the Welded hull - maybe harder to model?

Thanks for all your continuing work!

• Thanks 2

are we going to see updated airborne webbing like the IFA3 ones?

On 3/12/2019 at 10:32 PM, goonZo said:

are we going to see updated airborne webbing like the IFA3 ones?

They've got it down pretty good, but I do agree I would like to see the Sten Bandolier eventually. However it's up to them in the end whether they end up making one for their vest sets. They seem quite busy with a current task list so we might have to wait which is fine since seeing what they're got going behind the scenes look sick!

2b2351c363d29e9c511ea881a6e31569.jpg

90c2f633b534d882e87a7bcd0e431377.image.7

The picture above interested me, since I've never seen a British soldier with No.36s hanging off their webbings like the Americans and their Mk2s.

Keep up the amazing work guys and I'm happy after going off my pc for a week to come back to a ton of new development pictures! 😁

• Thanks 1

Hello guys

got a few work in progress pictures to share with you all today, First a little glimpse of the panzer III just tweaking it a bit getting it to look right in ArmA then onto the tracks.

MmspsCV.jpg

Tiggis one of our very talented 3D artists has been working on some new weapons as well including the Owen SMG for Australian units 

KvYapwc.jpg

AziPpMA.png

RoyDLHX.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

@pognivet:

If this was meant as an encouragement to the mod team it probably failed utterly 🙄

Personally I enjoy this mod very much, and I prefer high quality content over a huge number of low resolution assets.

So @FoW team: Take your time, but please keep supporting this wonderful mod!

• Like 1

There’s a mod called iron front, use that.

It’s so annoying to see people whine about the time it takes to make quality content....imo take as long as you please.....we have plenty of great ww2 mods to use for the time being.

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-
Quoted post has been hidden by Moderator
  • Like 1

Making vehicles is not as easy as you imagine. Especially if you want to add physx. Bayonets aren't the easiest to do either. Models are easy. But implementing them properly is a whole diffrent ballgame.

@pognivet if you had only a small idea what time costs to creating content....

we are only a few guys, and not 10 persons who are working on the Mod,

so we will take our time what we need!

If you are asking for the Maps, there are 3 Maps in development for now (European and Pacific),

All Guys have have a private life (not to forget we don't earn Money to create content)....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, pognivet said:

Your more than welcome to learn how to mod Arma and help out instead of whining.

like Cype said we all have personal life's and do this in our free time. I for one have had to take a small break for the time being due to the recent death of a family member

Once we're happy with what we want to release we will. 

quote removed as post is hidden.
  • Like 3

Jesus, it's like being back in retail.

Well, to offer a dissenting and more agreeable opinion: Modding, like any creative venture, is yours to do with, yours to set a timeframe on, and yours to enjoy first and foremost. You owe nobody nothing and it's your choice to release things when and if you feel they deserve to be released, not anyone else's. This is not a service industry, you're not being paid, you're making things for a game you enjoy out of the goodness of your heart- or maybe a stubbornness to see it there, whatever keeps the motor fueled, eh?

Point is, the moment it becomes an obligation- or somebody treats it that way- it stops being something you feel passionate about, and at that point, you're fully in your rights not to release anything at all. People moan and cry about what's gonna 'kill the community' all the time, and I think the mindset that free content entitles them to anything but a download button is a strong contender. Keep doing what you're doing at the pace it works for you, fellas- I'm excited to see what comes of it! 😀

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pognivet said:

If your not happy with the mod or the way things are going then perhaps you could contribute with some of your own work to help fill the gaps instead of hitting out at the myself and the team. Or start your own project.

Quite frankly it makes me wonder what the point is of us putting these countless hours in time and time again. There's always a handful that mess it up for the rest of the community.

I suggest we get back on topic.

Tiggis has been texturing the Panzershreck

xMiZ39l.jpg

Quote removed as post is hidden
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Question for the makers, is there any way I might have access to an un-obfuscated version of the maps, or at least the Henderson map, to make a map index for the ALIVE mod? It seems someone did this about a year ago but it wasn't handed off  to the devs for inclusion so there's none now. Since ALIVE's index creator reads building locations etc to create it's spawn/objective zones it won't work on the obfuscated ones. Thanks if so, and thanks for the continued work even if not. 🙂

How about more AT guns lads? Like 17 pdr for british or Pak-43 for germans? We already have Flak-36 and this would be a great addition!😎

29 minutes ago, Der Soldat Fritz Berger said:

Lookin' good. May I ask if theres an ETA on the next Update ?

Keep up the Good Work!

When it's done don't bug them also it's against forum rules to ask when the next update will be