Amazing stuff incoming  :) 

I really hope you will not add CUP as a requirement  for your terrains

cheers

14 minutes ago, Private Evans said:

Amazing stuff incoming  :) 

I really hope you will not add CUP as a requirement  for your terrains

cheers

Nope! We will remain standalone apart the CBA requirement

Cant wait to play Operation Deadstick. Looking very good ! Thank you for your hard work !

14 hours ago, Lindsey Michaelson of the Amazon said:

This would be Really Cool to use

I agree, would give the marines something a little more sturdy to hit those beaches with

9 hours ago, rocket man said:

I agree, would give the marines something a little more sturdy to hit those beaches with

Heres the Thing... i Think they have the LVT-4 cuz i found this from hell in the Pacific mod, which is now a part of Faces Of War as they merged. 

TfxaMpR.jpg

I have No Clue if it's driveable but if HITP Gave all their shit to the faces of war team then.. maybe it's coming in that new update cuz i guess they talked about the HITP mods earlier 

I Don't know maybe i'm just some dumb girl on the internet with a crush of the LVT-4's and I'm grasping at straws...

• Like 4

i've been working on a WW2 campaign from North Africa all the way to the battle of the bulge & i was talking to my player base about the Pacific as a maybe for after Europe, i mean there's not a lot Pacific to work with to make the kinds of shit i want to do yet.. so until we have more maps & that LVT-4 i'm just doing small missions or maybe a Jap vs USMC pvp event

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lindsey Michaelson of the Amazon said:

Heres the Thing... i Think they have the LVT-4 cuz i found this from hell in the Pacific mod, which is now a part of Faces Of War as they merged. 

I have No Clue if it's driveable but if HITP Gave all their shit to the faces of war team then.. maybe it's coming in that new update cuz i guess they talked about the HITP mods earlier 

I Don't know maybe i'm just some dumb girl on the internet with a crush of the LVT-4's and I'm grasping at straws...

Ahhhh, good eye friend, I hope so, it would be cool if they could make a varient with the stuart turret on top, maybe use the IFA3 stuart's turret

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rocket man said:

Ahhhh, good eye friend, I hope so, it would be cool if they could make a varient with the stuart turret on top, maybe use the IFA3 stuart's turret

Faces of war is only dependent on CBA_A3 so unless they want to switch it then probably not, unless IFA3 gives them the turret 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lindsey Michaelson of the Amazon said:

Faces of war is only dependent on CBA_A3 so unless they want to switch it then probably not, unless IFA3 gives them the turret 

yeah good point, the groups are open with each other though so I guess we'll have to wait and see

• Like 1

well lets not forget the most important (and most awesome) variant of the Amtrac... the LVT(A)-4 with a low velocity 75mm howitzer for short ranged fire support! besides the LVT would be good not just for the Pacific; listen to Wikipedia has to say, "In Europe LVTs were mainly used for landings and river crossing operations as well as assaults in swampy zones. By the end of 1943, 200 LVT-1 had been delivered to the British Army for training, in preparation for future operations in Europe. The U.S., British and Canadian armies used the Buffalo in the Battle of the Scheldt (1944), during the Operation Plunder crossing of the Rhine, along the Po River in Italy, across the river Elbe, and in a number of other river crossing operations."

Iwo_Jima_amtracs_crop_LVTA4.jpg

• Like 5

Let's not forget the Medical amtrac, LVT-4 4E "Sphinx", with the British 79th Armoured                                

12725067_1563705040611022_1416168954_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NTIyNTQyMDA1Mjk5OTg1Mw%3D%3D.2

It had a ramp in the back like all late war LVT's                                                                        Ramp>>^^^^

• Like 1

Spoiler

On 2017. 09. 07. at 1:03 AM, Lindsey Michaelson of the Amazon said:

TfxaMpR.jpg

Yes, we have this.

w9i9p4O.jpg

• Like 6

5 hours ago, tpM said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes, we have this.

Ooooo shinyyyy... I see stuarts in there too, maybe somewhere down the line a tank variant could well happen

• Like 1

Burma, late 1944.

107410_20170910011845_1.png

- Map: Prei Khmaoch Luong

- Static anims: Rismarck's WW2 Pose Pack

• Like 20