giallustio

Faces of War [WW2]

55 minutes ago, whoisdani18 said:

Add this beauty to the mod, please.

Please don't ask for stuff to be added lol.

• Like 1

Been working on new impact and sonic crack/bullet pass sounds in the past few months. Sadly, the engine works so it tends to play the sonic crack at the point of impact, thus making the individual impact sound barely audible sometimes.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, tpM said:

Been working on new impact and sonic crack/bullet pass sounds in the past few months. Sadly, the engine works so it tends to play the sonic crack at the point of impact, thus making the individual impact sound barely audible sometimes.

Sounds great (sic)! :)

I always found the vanilla supersonic cracks a bit disappointing. I want to hear angry hornets buzzing by scaring me to death!

1 hour ago, tpM said:

Love it, dude. Every sound sits well in the mix!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tpM said:

It still sounds absolutely awesome though almost like how you would expect with the real thing 

Hello from Japan!(and sorry for my poor English.)

I have advice about this mod's Hachimaki(Japanese headband).

First,Hachimaki is upside down now.

Second,word written Hachimaki is inadequate.

Now,The word 合格(Goukaku) is written on Hachimaki.

It's meaning is "passing an exam".

You had better change it to another word(ex.必勝(hissyou,Meaning is "confident victory"),武運長久(buunchoukyuu,Meaning is "continued luck in the fortunes of war"),七生報国(shichisyouhoukoku,Meaning is "unfailing devotion to one's country"))

• Like 9

Thank for the info: I would correct this for the next release.

• Like 1

On 2017-4-26 at 0:58 PM, whoisdani18 said:

Add this beauty to the mod, please.

The guys from the CSA1938 mod are adding a Flak 88  ...

• Like 1

Hey people!
We are still in need of voice actors - mainly Japanese and German speaking indivituals.

The idea is to create a dynamic chatter based on situations like contact with the enemy, under fire, hit by enemy fire, incoming grenade/artillery strike and generic remarks (f.e. "Something really stinks here!").
Would be nice to have 4-5 lines for the following conditions:

1) Injured:
"I've been hit!"
"I'm hurt" (hopeless, scared tone, scream)
"Medic!"
"I'm bleeding!"
2) Fired at:
"I'm/We're pinned down"
"Under fire"
"They're keeping us down"
"Take cover!"
"Incoming!"
"Grenade! Get down!"
"Incoming! Take cover!"
3) Contact with the enemy/shooting:
"Eat this - insult"
"Get some!"
"Fire!"
"Just die already!"
"Give them hell!"
"Open Fire!"
4) Chatter, when in safe mode:
blablabla

Only condition is to use a decent microphone for the recordings.

Thanks.

• Like 5

"Sie haben Post!"/"You have mail!" - Check your PM inbox!:wink_o:

"Vooorwääärts!"/"Chaaarge!!!"/"URRRÄÄÄ!"/"BANZAI!!!"

I really like the idea of the dynamic chatter ...I hope you are going to completely replace/disable the vanilla radio protocol :)

cheers

• Like 1

^Thats the plan.

• Like 2

Thanks for the reminder. All I need is a time where noone else is around in the house. Last time I made voice recordings, the neighbours asked me what was going on yesterday "since we didn't hear any woman, you know".

• Like 11

any plans to bring the attack transport over from Arma 2? or make something a bit bigger such as an LST, as a static object of course

On 4/30/2017 at 2:58 PM, tpM said:

Hey people!
We are still in need of voice actors - mainly Japanese and German speaking indivituals.

The idea is to create a dynamic chatter based on situations like contact with the enemy, under fire, hit by enemy fire, incoming grenade/artillery strike and generic remarks (f.e. "Something really stinks here!").
Would be nice to have 4-5 lines for the following conditions:

1) Injured:
"I've been hit!"
"I'm hurt" (hopeless, scared tone, scream)
"Medic!"
"I'm bleeding!"
2) Fired at:
"I'm/We're pinned down"
"Under fire"
"They're keeping us down"
"Take cover!"
"Incoming!"
"Grenade! Get down!"
"Incoming! Take cover!"
3) Contact with the enemy/shooting:
"Eat this - insult"
"Get some!"
"Fire!"
"Just die already!"
"Give them hell!"
"Open Fire!"
4) Chatter, when in safe mode:
blablabla

Only condition is to use a decent microphone for the recordings.

Thanks.

If you do this would you please make it ' optional ' and allow people to disable it if they didn't want it? Faces of War is a great addon but there is another great addon here that for me and quite a few other people is unplayable because of ambient chatter that for us totally spoils the immersion.

While I think making things optional is good most of the time, for me personally plazing a combat situation without such sounds is everything else but not really immersive or realistic. The point is making it sound good and not overdoing it.

2 hours ago, AIF_Infantrymen said:

any plans to bring the attack transport over from Arma 2? or make something a bit bigger such as an LST, as a static object of course

Plans, yes.

1 hour ago, ayjay said:

If you do this would you please make it ' optional ' and allow people to disable it if they didn't want it? Faces of War is a great addon but there is another great addon here that for me and quite a few other people is unplayable because of ambient chatter that for us totally spoils the immersion.

It's already optional 

• Like 2

WW2 Warships mod released 2 days ago.

Anybody else see this Mod pop up??? A lil' glitchy and rough around the edges but if picked up by someone and given the love it needs, it could be a cool side mod... *Snicker* I can already betting-pools on who gets it first, my money's on you guys of FoW since IFA3 is bogged with their Airborne update and the I44 assets they working on porting ahahaha :f:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=917145177

1 hour ago, Digger James said:

WW2 Warships mod released 2 days ago.

Anybody else see this Mod pop up??? A lil' glitchy and rough around the edges but if picked up by someone and given the love it needs, it could be a cool side mod... *Snicker* I can already betting-pools on who gets it first, my money's on you guys of FoW since IFA3 is bogged with their Airborne update and the I44 assets they working on porting ahahaha :f:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=917145177

That maybe so but the person has uploaded the mod and started fixing it didn't even make it. Its an upload of someone elses work for Arma2. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

That maybe so but the person has uploaded the mod and started fixing it didn't even make it. Its an upload of someone elses work for Arma2. 

Yea but that's why Forums exist, right? To chat and discuss about all the fun stuff right? :grinning: I'm only slightly bit peeve cause I was planning on commissioning Burnes Armories to do his own U-boat (same model as this mod: Type VIIc) Along with a Balao-class sub BUT  it is a cruel work when you get flogged with bills to pay and off goes that 600 buck spare... :smiley-grimmace: 

ah well, aheheh :smiley-biggrin:  there will always be a next time....

• Like 1

The 0.2 is amazing, I already paradropped behind enemy lines :f:
Here's a celebrative screenshot:

F5C336AC6847928C04751EFAD0FBB1856B681F89

• Like 3

British Paratroopers in Eastern Europe after their team regrouped, heading to the Rally point for the rest of the paras.

5A518D18D597DE7248A98E1F7617E44AFF425BD7

• Like 2