giallustio

Faces of War [WW2]

4 minutes ago, Ruppard said:

So Im I allowed to ask for the download link?

They are on the first page

1 hour ago, Ruppard said:

So Im I allowed to ask for the download link?

Of course you can. Just don;t ask mod makers things like " when is this being updated" "is the mod being released/updated soon" "when are you releasing the mod" etc,etc. 

And as some other posts have said-the download link is on the first page. Generally it always will be.

I don't know if this was an accident, but the Hachimaki is upside down, and it says "合格” which means to qualify or pass, which is usually seen on students in Japan, not the IJA. I think something like ”神風" for kamikaze or ”必勝” for victory would be better suited. I don't if anyone else has talked about this, but just to tell you guys. Otherwise, the mod's looking great!

• Like 1

Thanks for the information.

Since I speak Japanese only under torture, it is understandable that this can give strange visual results. :)

I would try to correct this for the next update.

• Like 2

Hi there :)

Will your mod, that is your infantry weapons in specific be compatible we ACE, e.g. Advanced Ballistics?
Do you intend on adding Type38/ Type38C/ Type44 Rifles and Type 96 LMG for the Japanese faction?
When you eventually add French troops, will they benefit from the APEX French Radio protocoll?

Love your work, keep it up and be proud of what you're doing - it's making other people smile :)

~

11 hours ago, alessiomoreno said:

Hi there :)

Will your mod, that is your infantry weapons in specific be compatible we ACE, e.g. Advanced Ballistics?
Do you intend on adding Type38/ Type38C/ Type44 Rifles and Type 96 LMG for the Japanese faction?
When you eventually add French troops, will they benefit from the APEX French Radio protocoll?

Love your work, keep it up and be proud of what you're doing - it's making other people smile :)

~

The Westwall mod is going to include French troops, I believe. You might want to check that out.

• Like 2

So I mixed mods up, really? Oh, I am sorry! I recently checked all of the WW2 mods and I thought I had seen the French weapons on here. My bad!

~

On 1/30/2017 at 9:03 AM, alessiomoreno said:

So I mixed mods up, really? Oh, I am sorry! I recently checked all of the WW2 mods and I thought I had seen the French weapons on here. My bad!

~

This mod does have French guns, but I believe Westwall has hinted that they'd do French forces.

So French weapons will be then used by Germany, so no Free French or Vichy France troops? Or perhaps even early French Army?
Anyways, I'm more so interested in the weapons than a whole faction anyways.
In regards to Westwall, since they only portray late war action (44-45)(at least as far as I am aware of), I did not think/ even assume,
they would have the French for anything but perhaps Freedom Fighters, Anyways - I know nothing - we'll see!
(At least first Westwall release will not have any French; the only thing I do know for sure.)

~

46 minutes ago, alessiomoreno said:

So French weapons will be then used by Germany, so no Free French or Vichy France troops? Or perhaps even early French Army?
Anyways, I'm more so interested in the weapons than a whole faction anyways.
In regards to Westwall, since they only portray late war action (44-45)(at least as far as I am aware of), I did not think/ even assume,
they would have the French for anything but perhaps Freedom Fighters, Anyways - I know nothing - we'll see!
(At least first Westwall release will not have any French; the only thing I do know for sure.)

~

I think they're meant to be actual French army troops, not resistance. As the name of the mod suggests, the mod is for the most part set along the Siegfried Line, where French forces did fight in some areas.

• Like 1

Awesome mod! I like it.. specialy in combo with IFLite for Arma3

Ive got 1 question, if i use the mission editor, the characters appears with balaclavas.. (i know i can change it into the equip editor) I dont have other mods installed..  so how to fix that?

Keep the good work!!

Arthur Vince

• Like 2

3 hours ago, reddevil1944 said:

Awesome mod! I like it.. specialy in combo with IFLite for Arma3

Ive got 1 question, if i use the mission editor, the characters appears with balaclavas.. (i know i can change it into the equip editor) I dont have other mods installed..  so how to fix that?

Keep the good work!!

Arthur Vince

If you have ifa3 installed it does that i think

• Like 1

Hi,

I seen you chaps have shown a WIP for a British Para Helmet so I take it a Denison Smock must be on the board somewhere. I was tinkering around today in photoshop and have created a Denison smock texture template, not sure if it would be of any use to you but I thought it might do well as a reskin over your Fallschrimjaeger uniform? The colours could do with some further tweaking on the base layer but just wanted to see if it might interest anyone before I commited to further work on it. In the picture below I have used a German camo smock just as a stand in to see how it looks.

Denison Smock Texture

7 hours ago, VlaD_RoseAura said:

Amazing model, amazing sounds! Everything is perfect! Will you make sniper versions? If so, please do 3D scope!

A sniper version of what? I assume all the Bolt-action rilfes, in which case I can say..Probably, some time down along the line.

Hello, I love how this mod is looking.

i am using the alpha but it has a lot of bugs like the side shooting M1919 and the OP m1 carbine. 

I can't wait to get my hands on this mod's new version with it's new models for guns like the M1 Garand and the M55 rising and hope that at least some of it will be released soon.

Edited by Y.S.B

5 minutes ago, Y.S.B said:

Hello, I love how this mod is looking.

i am using the alpha but it has a lot of bugs like the side shooting M1919 and the OP m1 carbine. 

I can't wait to get my hands on this mod's new version with it's new models for guns like the M1 Garand and the M55 rising.

can you give us a rough estimation for a new release?

No pressure, I'm just nervous about the future of the mod.  

Clearly you never read the forum rules, asking for updates and release dates are against the forum rules.

No pressure, just familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, road runner said:

Clearly you never read the forum rules, asking for updates and release dates are against the forum rules.

No pressure, just familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines. Thank you.

Sorry, edited

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Karl Sauer said:

A sniper version of what? I assume all the Bolt-action rilfes, in which case I can say..Probably, some time down along the line.

I meant sniper version of these bolt-action rifles! Of course it'd be great to have sniper Garand or G41 but that's too much work to do.... The reason why I like 3D scope is because it shows the low maneuverability of a long and heavy WW2 sniper. It's more immersive and gives me more satisfaction when I hit my enemy. That's something shooting through a texture can't achieve. Btw there are already many ww2 mods with 2D scopes, 3D scopes will make FOW mod special and impressive!

@reddevil1944 the reason is a config design issue with IFA3. we hope to fix it with the next update.

• Like 2

I think it will be good if you will add the jhonson LMG, and a scope attachment for the FG42 and M1 garand.

We have Type 97 and Springfield sniper rifles in the making, just can't tell when they gonna get their way in.