giallustio

Faces of War [WW2]

Holy Thor!! So I downloaded FoW and gave it a shot with alpha in mind, and I'm blown away! I haven't even looked at the couple of vehicles yet, but the models/textures of the weapons are superb, the recoil is just right, and the sounds are perfect! Very impressed! When I play WW2 in Arma 3, I use a mix of IFA3/CSA38 and now FoW and use the best of all the mods... I will definitely be using the weapons from FoW rather than their counterparts in the other mods ;) Can't wait to see how you guys do more vehicles, whenever that happens.

• Like 4

been using the British on the CSA map and its got a Dunkirk feeling when defending bunkers and trenches i love it  :D

• Like 1

We would like to thank you Aaron Schwehm (Fachpersonal) for our new logo!

fow_logo.png

• Like 10

We would like to thank you Aaron Schwehm (Fachpersonal) for our new logo!

fow_logo.png

If you have now such great logo, it remains only... full steam ahead :hyper:

• Like 3

Look at all those flags... :)

To be honest, I would much, much rather see more factions (Italy, USSR, etc) where all factions have approximately one rifle, one SMG, one LMG (like they do now), and one pistol, rather than having just a couple factions that all have multiple of these weapons types. Bring forth the factions never before seen in the Armaverse!

• Like 1

Yes, I agree, I hope you guys bring soviets to at least some minimal extent. I love the WWII soviets and their firearms, despite the various crimes and ideologies that surrounded them.

Yes, I agree, I hope you guys bring soviets to at least some minimal extent. I love the WWII soviets and their firearms, despite the various crimes and ideologies that surrounded them.

no point though IFA3 already has them.....

no point though IFA3 already has them.....

The "but that mod already has it" logic should never stop a modder from pursuing something ;) It's the mods that go past that logic that usually stand out. Besides, how many WW2 mods have German factions?

• Like 5

correct me if im wrong but will you add airborne troops??

Did you not find the german fallschirmjäger in the FOW Alpha?

Or you asking for other nations paratroopers?

• Like 3

Sorry guys, but "will you plan ...." \ "will you add ...." won't get any response! I hope you'll understand this

• Like 6

Hello, first of all...Really gread Mod its awesome doing pictures with such a content (which iam would definetly love to even offer for as Addon pictures promotion etc. etc.) but i got one thing to say and iam sorry if it sounds like an request... but for me its more of an feedback: ..Is there possibility there Capacity of Uniforms, Vest, Backpacks would be set higher ? ..The community iam part of (as WW2 Realism unit with aim on German side) it is awesome content to use but for gameplay its very hard to have some legit amount of gear.

Best regards. 

Shifty.

Did you not find the german fallschirmjäger in the FOW Alpha?

Or you asking for other nations paratroopers?

other 

its very hard to have some legit amount of gear.

Care to elaborate?

We tried to reproduce how much they could carry in their equipment using historical data and I found it pretty much okay

• Like 1

Any Public servers hosting Faces Of War mod with missions please post server info?
Or any one working on a Faces Of War mission?