d3lta

How to disable Ace 3 Medical System?

Hi Masters,

How to disable Ace 3 Medical System? I want to use others features without ace medical system, I prefer farook's system....

Best Regards.

D3lta.

remove medical pbos from ace 3 mod folder, also you can remove any other pbos from it if you want to disable some other features from ace 3.you can rename mod folder to have your own customized  ace 3 mod.

Make sure to remove every pbo with the word medical in it. Dont leave any behind or you will get errors. You can remove other features of ACE as well, but you will need to do a bit of trial and error-some pbo's depend on others to work properly. i have removed medical,gforce,no radio, no static anims, weapon select,no rearm,advanced fatigue,goggles,hearing...I think that is all of them i took out ;)

How about you make sure you ask on the ACE release thread which is linked on the download page on Armaholic and Steam and review their Wiki

which is also linked there so we dont have 50 threads asking about ACE like there was for arma2OA.

I dont mean to be rude or stick it to you D3lta but finding the answer to your question isn't that hard, it would take you but less then 5mins and if you weren't sure or couldn't

find it then you could at least post a reply on ACE release thread and surely someone could tell you.

It also helps if you looked at the files you have and investigate the mods your playing with, get to know what you got, ace mod is very modular

and it dont take much to get an a rough idea of what does what, overall you need to search, the question has been asked many times.

Make sure to remove every pbo with the word medical in it. Dont leave any behind or you will get errors. You can remove other features of ACE as well, but you will need to do a bit of trial and error-some pbo's depend on others to work properly. i have removed medical,gforce,no radio, no static anims, weapon select,no rearm,advanced fatigue,goggles,hearing...I think that is all of them i took out ;)

But my problem is asking to all players to do this, no way...  not practical.  I need to remove at least the bandage e epinefrine from players/bots in start mission.  I've already tried clean the inventory, but Ace insists on re-inserting the medical items.  =(

How about you make sure you ask on the ACE release thread which is linked on the download page on Armaholic and Steam and review their Wiki

which is also linked there so we dont have 50 threads asking about ACE like there was for arma2OA.

I dont mean to be rude or stick it to you D3lta but finding the answer to your question isn't that hard, it would take you but less then 5mins and if you weren't sure or couldn't

find it then you could at least post a reply on ACE release thread and surely someone could tell you.

It also helps if you looked at the files you have and investigate the mods your playing with, get to know what you got, ace mod is very modular

and it dont take much to get an a rough idea of what does what, overall you need to search, the question has been asked many times.

FYI 

Gunter, 99% of my questions I find in the forum using the tool search of Forum and Google, ok?.   In this specific issue I found nothing useful, sorry.

Thanks man.

I see. Like I said all questions pertaining to mods, and all answers you will find on the mod's thread, I'm just suggesting to search the ACE thread or whatever mod you need help with in the future.

If anything I extend my hand out to you, to help you with whatever i am able in the community be it resources, or to answer questions or where to go,

so pm me anytime if you need help, I'm here everyday :)

I'm pretty sure you could disable the medical system entirely.

Disable basic and advanced revival.

I think?

Not sure, never head to really disable the ACE3 Medical system.

I believe there are two modules that handle both.

Its in the files, just remove the following files:

• ace_medical.pbo
  • ace_medical_menu.pbo
  • ace_medical.dll (in the @ACE folder)

thats it, doing this will bring you back to Arma3's faks.

modules are for ingame, the files will remove what happens ingame, Ace is very modular, need info on what files do what?

Review the Wiki, have questions use the Ace release thread what its there for.

You can set ACE Medical module to the following settings for a stripped-down "arcade" mode that is almost as easy as vanilla revive:

1. turn revive on for players

2. set "bleeding coefficient" and "pain coefficient" to 0 (or bleeding to 0.1 if you want blood loss to occasionally happen)

3. prevent instant death on

4. disable overdosing

5. set AI cease fire delay to 0 (otherwise they will shoot your body and worsen your injuries.

6. allow anyone to use morphine and epinephrine anywhere (set all skill and location requirements to "anyone" or "anywhere" respectively.)

I've noticed some interesting problems with ACE Medical: There doesn't appear to be a maximum blood loss when playing with "prevent death" on. So if you continue to get hit, you may need 10 litres of blood to revive you, which is more than the human body contains. Also, when decreasing pain coefficient in the settings, it appears the morphine is also affected, so while less pain is inflicted on you, you are also slower to treat it with morphine. Either keep this at 1 or all the way to 0.